Mike Patton/Faith No More--- AXL BASHING back in 92

<< < (2/11) > >>

Walapino:
hahahahaha  those articles rocked, damn i miss FNM.  :'(

mrlee:
mike patton has alot of caffene lol...hes like a mad hyper kid on stage, tis funny. like on the DVD, he farts into the microphone  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GNROSAS:
Faith No More are quite unique musically and have influnced a lot of modern groups and possible Axl too..

Mike Patton is a phenomenal singer who can sing everything..

Now about the bashing if you read the official FNM book you would understand why they made such comments and actually
thay say some nice things about Axl. They admit that they went over the top with their comments spometimes and that they were just reacting to a situation ?that they couldn't relate to.. Some of their points are quite valid and i believe they were more mature and clear headed than GNR at that time....

One thing that characterises FNM is sarscasm not only about others but about themselves too...They pass their messages in that way... It is like Brain interviews who says a lot of things with sarcasm and you can't distinguish easily if he is joking or not...

By the way i really enjoyed these interviews...I couldn't stop laughing : ok:

Olorin:
You will be hard pushed to find anyone who has a good word to say about GN'R throughout that era.
Most of the Axl Hating all stems from his behaviour from these times.
GN'R were a fucking joke in 92.

Things improved in 93, I always thought Axl's "Dust in the Wind" performances were a statement, almost like an acknowledgment in recognition of ?being as asshole sometimes.

By all accounts GN'R were a much better unit in 93 and Axl seemed more content.

But he has been labeled the biggest prick in rock ever since.

Elle:
lets face it they were all most likely drunk n drugged off their faces and pissed off with the sight of each other. So I can sorta understand the bitchin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page