Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:41:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose talkin about Azzoff or someone else???
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose talkin about Azzoff or someone else???  (Read 8374 times)
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »

Funny how anyone can say it's none of our business, yet I'm sure they clicked on the link to try and listen to what Axl said..lol

libertad
wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2011, 03:34:01 AM »

au contraire!

This is about the the "Right to Know" of a video that was taken down, not a public rant.  As I mentioned early, believe the "truth" as you read it, but it won't make it fact..... Chillax Wink

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2011, 05:36:49 AM »

I think he is not angry, is like a part of the intro (an intro made about things they are going on in the moment maybe)because as soon as he is done talking the guys start playing the guitar and the song starts.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2011, 07:52:00 PM »

Funny how anyone can say it's none of our business, yet I'm sure they clicked on the link to try and listen to what Axl said..lol

Clicking a link that takes one to youtube is WAAAAAAY DIFFERENT than demanding to know what Axl's problem was that particular day by saying "WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW"...

Day and night different.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »

Some fan tried to get inside the car and Axl got angry, right? Why so serious?

And @ topic, it's the monitors I think.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2011, 09:03:13 AM »

Clicking a link that takes one to youtube is WAAAAAAY DIFFERENT than demanding to know what Axl's problem was that particular day by saying "WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW"...

Day and night different.

The poster didn't say that he had a "right to know" what Axl's problem was. He was referring to the removal of the video and thread from this site, which is a bullshit thing to do.

Axl got mad at the airport, a fan caught it on camera, big deal. No point pretending it didn't happen, in fact by removing it and making out like it never happened, you're just drawing more attention to the 'incident'. And inadvertently you're condemning Axl's behaviour by covering it up.

If it's not such a big deal like you say (i don't think it is either), why remove the video?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:08:40 AM by Axl8302 » Logged

If love is blind i guess i'l buy myself a cane..
Lord Stan
VIP

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 09:14:45 AM »

The poster didn't say that he had a "right to know" what Axl's problem was. He was referring to the removal of the video and thread from this site, which is a bullshit thing to do.

Axl got mad at the airport, a fan caught it on camera, big deal. No point pretending it didn't happen, in fact by removing it and making out like it never happened, you're just drawing more attention to the 'incident'. And inadvertently you're condemning Axl's behaviour by covering it up.

If it's not such a big deal like you say (i don't think it is either), why remove the video?

Exactly, there was a reason to believe that it was some public rant, which is for some reason being covered up. Apparently, that's not the case but how do we know anymore.
Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 09:23:30 AM »

It wasn't a big deal at all.

He just jumped out of his car, slammed the door and screamed "get the fuck away from me" to some dude. I have no idea what all the secrecy is about. It's ridiculous.

What's next, we going to censor the St Louis riot? We going to censor the scrap he had at LAX??

It happened in a public place, it was reported in the press, there's nothing private about it at all. Strange that all trace of it would be removed from a Guns N Roses fan site.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:43:50 AM by Axl8302 » Logged

Axl8302
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »

au contraire!

This is about the the "Right to Know" of a video that was taken down, not a public rant.  As I mentioned early, believe the "truth" as you read it, but it won't make it fact..... Chillax Wink

The video that was taken down was filmed in public, it's the same difference.

norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 12:36:14 PM »

Fanpage Wink Probably removed by similar reasons to why harassment-videos gets removed.

If I get this correct, what we see is a big infringement to privacy and a drama that is none of our (fans( buisness.

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
peka80
Headliner

Living easy, livin' free!!!

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2011, 02:28:14 PM »

It wasn't a big deal at all.

He just jumped out of his car, slammed the door and screamed "get the fuck away from me" to some dude. I have no idea what all the secrecy is about. It's ridiculous.

What's next, we going to censor the St Louis riot? We going to censor the scrap he had at LAX??

It happened in a public place, it was reported in the press, there's nothing private about it at all. Strange that all trace of it would be removed from a Guns N Roses fan site.

Totally agree with this!
Why is it problem, if someone ask about what happened?!
Ok, you have problem to talk about it, but there is always someone who will. I was also interested for that incident on airport, try to see on youtube, but it was already down.

And thank you for clearing it out for us who don't know what happened!  ok

Funny how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: