Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:43:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD Tracklist (RUMOR)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD Tracklist (RUMOR)  (Read 15030 times)
GeraldFord
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 01:33:51 AM »

Idont think Catcher or This I love will be on CD. Riyadh I dont see being on it either

This would be sad because Catcher in the Rye is awesome

What song wuld you rather have, CITR which we already have or lets say the general?

both.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 01:40:17 AM »

Idont think Catcher or This I love will be on CD. Riyadh I dont see being on it either

What song wuld you rather have, CITR which we already have or lets say the general?

both.

cant have both
one or the other

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
GeraldFord
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 01:41:51 AM »

both.

cant have both
one or the other

CITR. I really want a finished studio version, great song. I hope the follow-up to CD comes out this time next year.
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 02:20:25 AM »

i have to admit, even if this track list is fake, its not too far from what the final track list will be.

1. Chinese Democracy
2. Prostitute
3. Better
4. The Blues
5. T.W.A.T (There Was A Time)
6. I.R.S.
7. If
8. Madagascar
9. Seven
10. This I Love
11. Rhiad and the Bedouins
12. Catcher In The Rye
13. Sorry

If.....could this be the "if the world"  that was seen on the set list from gunsnroses.com?

heh, part of me believes that this is real.
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 02:48:12 AM »

seems TOO plausible which makes me skeptical...supposedly the guy has 30 songs and every one that made the album are songs we've already heard or have heard mentioned...minus Silkworms...

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 02:57:33 AM »

At first, I completely dismissed this because a few aforementioned titles aren't on it, however, there's no reason to indicate that this would be false simply because "The General" and "Thyme" aren't on there.  Perhaps they were saved for future releases?  I'll take this at face value for now. 

I mean, seeing as we are in the first week of November, and assuming the record will be out this year, you would think that this information would have to make it's way out sooner or later, and eventually, someone's going to be accurate.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 02:58:27 AM »

its fake

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 03:00:44 AM »

its fake

Is that simply a knee-jerk reaction or informed speculation?  I mean, at this point, why not?
acompleteunknown
Rocker

I got a message for you...

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 03:03:01 AM »

At this point, who's going to believe anything that gets floated....there's been so many off-the-wall rumors...if Axl Rose himself posted that CD list we still wouldn't believe him.

What are the Eleven Best songs by....

http://goodbadunknown.blogspot.com/
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 03:05:58 AM »

At this point, who's going to believe anything that gets floated....there's been so many off-the-wall rumors...if Axl Rose himself posted that CD list we still wouldn't believe him.

It's almost a certainty that half of the board will reject a release date, if one is posted at all, even if it's by GNR themselves.
AmyRose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 03:08:51 AM »

How about The General?Huh
That's gotta be on there. beer
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 04:53:32 AM »

i`ve rarely seen that much baseless speculation stated as facts in one thread.....

you guys need to get over the fact that you have absolutely NO clue about the setlist.... it doesn`t matter what richard fortus said in an email 5 months ago. or what people said 10 years ago about a song that was supposed to be axl`s new masterpiece.... wait for the official setlist.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 01:59:22 PM »

can mysteron shut this rumor down? hihi

and if that would be the real deal, i think "if" would have been "if the world"
Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 02:01:16 PM »

I haven't listened The General yet, but CITR must be in the CD  peace
Bigphil1
Opening Act

Rockin' And A Rollin'.....

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 02:04:40 PM »

Regardless of whether its genuine.
If that WAS the tracklist I'd be a very happy boy

Phil's European tour 2006
27th May - Lisbon, POR
7th June - Hammersmith, UK
9th June - Dublin, IRE
10th & 11th June - Donington, UK
20th June - Paris, FRA
JULY UK TOUR: Shef,Nott, Manchester
ZRO
Rocker

Does this look infected?

« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 02:41:29 PM »

The fact of the matter is,  nobody on any GNR board knows the tracklisting and if they say they do, they're full of shit. For the past four years people have been posting their "rumored tracklistings" and what they heard from "inside sources" and not one single one ever included "Sorry" - nobody even knew the damn song existed before Baz mentioned it a few weeks ago.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 02:50:05 PM »

The fact of the matter is,? nobody on any GNR board knows the tracklisting and if they say they do, they're full of shit. For the past four years people have been posting their "rumored tracklistings" and what they heard from "inside sources" and not one single one ever included "Sorry" - nobody even knew the damn song existed before Baz mentioned it a few weeks ago.

That is a good thing because it means there are songs they made we have never heard the title of before. I think we will get 3 or 4 song titles we have not heard before. Sorry and If the world being two of them. but you are wrong, its just like BETTER, no one ever had that song on the list ESP the so called insider board and now we know its a song

Risico
Rocker

You will lose everything...

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 02:56:16 PM »

It's too convenient that this list shows up only days after we get wind of "If the World," but at least 3/4 of that setlist is plausible if not absolutely correct.

CITR is the wildcard - I love the song, but based on Axl's reaction after being questioned about it, I'm skeptical as to whether it will show up on this particular record. Maybe on the second or third, but not this one.

As for "Thyme" and "The General" - Don't count on hearing these on CD. Something tells me they were swapped out, just like CITR likely was, for a future album.

When all is said n' done, we're not the only ones...
xj220
Headliner

TWAT=goodness

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »

I'm curious, am I the only one who doesn't like the songs Chinese Democracy and Madagascar?  They're alright but I'd rather not listen to them more than once.  I think Better, Catcher in the Rye and There was a Time are much better songs.

"Face it, if crime did not pay there would be very few criminals." -Laughton Lewis Burdock
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2006, 03:02:16 PM »

Why does anyone hope to have songs they've never heard on CD? Whatever ends up on the record will be the best of the bunch. If Catcher In The Rye is left out it will be because something better has replaced it, so don't worry.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: