Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:19:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227866 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns to play Live 8?????
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns to play Live 8?????  (Read 27207 times)
2005intentions
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 27, 2005, 11:19:55 PM »

I hate internet rumors, but I just happen to be looking at the gnr wikipedia page and in one short sentance it says guns have agreed to play at one of the live 8 shows on July 2. Has anyone heard or read this anywhere else?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 11:30:21 PM »

Nope and won't probably happen.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
MikeB
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:30 PM »

Why would they , isn't Richard Fortus on tour or somthing like that?
2005intentions
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 11:42:40 PM »

Maybe it will just be Axl or something. It would make sense if they played at the Philly show.
MikeB
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 12:00:20 AM »

Although I give up waiting for Chinese Democracy, but it would be cool for Axl to prove to the world that he's not a recluse.
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:31 AM »

Wkipedia is just doing this to start up shit like google. The endless rumor cycle.
UziSuicide05
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 12:49:54 AM »

Next to where it says they'll play, it also says "what is the source of this information?"
DemocracyRose
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 04:24:40 AM »

I cant see it anywhere!!??

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 09:13:29 AM »

I  thought it was a mistake and it was really axlle the red playing.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
TWOIFBYSEA
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 09:21:25 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses

OMFG !!!!!!!!! 

Look now.........breaking news on Axl Rose !!!!!!!!!1
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 09:23:33 AM »

Why would GNR want to play a free show in Philadelphia?  What could have happened in the past to justify performing for Philadelphia, free of charge?  And why would they want to help feed hungry Africans?

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
DemocracyRose
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 09:34:01 AM »

Its a BS-side....

Leave it....
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2005, 09:37:25 AM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses

OMFG !!!!!!!!!?

Look now.........breaking news on Axl Rose !!!!!!!!!1

Yeh just had a look. Seems like a crock of shit to me! But you never know!

noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2005, 09:43:43 AM »

I doubt they will show up in Philly...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 09:50:23 AM »

I doubt they will show up in Philly...

Or London, Paris, Rome, Berlin etc etc.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2005, 10:22:45 AM »

Emailed the promoters.

We'll see what their response is.

I rather suspect we all KNOW what it's going to be...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2005, 10:57:04 AM »

it would definitely be nice if they`d play in philly oder where ever, but in the gnr world it wasn`t even sure if it was confirmed by the band or the management....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2005, 11:05:49 AM »

Ive read that Axl has been asked to come on, not guns, though it would be cool if he joined VR on stage and did some guns songs. Id rather have that, then the freakshow come on.

html sucks
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 11:07:52 AM »

Ive read that Axl has been asked to come on, not guns, though it would be cool if he joined VR on stage and did some guns songs. Id rather have that, then the freakshow come on.

with the possible exception of finck, how can you call anyone from new gnr "freaks"?

ooh richard fortus... what a circus attraction!!!

now you know me better
Riverdaeum
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 12:15:40 PM »

Ok right now I dont believe that there going to play Live 8 because Axl hasnt done some of the big shows in the past. The only major one he has done so far is Rio III all the way back in 2001. There is a slight chance IMO that he will be there but because of VR playing there that chance gets even smaller Sad
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 12:21:17 PM »

What are you talking about, Axl in his time in GNR has played huge venues. You mad man lol.

html sucks
DemocracyRose
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 01:18:44 PM »

Where have you read that???

Axl would never go onstage with VR, come on..........
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2005, 03:56:10 PM »

This isn't gonna happen.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2005, 04:21:30 PM »

I hate to be the one to burst everyone's bubble, but its not happening. If Axl decides to preview some new material at one of these festivals, it will likely be Farm Aid, and not Live 8. But Farm Aid isnt likely either. I predict he stays in the shadows until a week or two leading up to CD release.

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 04:26:35 PM »

i read this article ages ago.someone has just added "GNR to play live8" to the end of the sentance.i did hear a rumour that geldof had been in touch with axl to try n persuade him to show but that that was all i heard,and i cant even remember where i heard it.it would b great for gnr to turn up but i really doubt that will happen.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2005, 04:28:42 PM »

I hate to be the one to burst everyone's bubble, but its not happening. If Axl decides to preview some new material at one of these festivals, it will likely be Farm Aid, and not Live 8. But Farm Aid isnt likely either. I predict he stays in the shadows until a week or two leading up to CD release.
Wow, you know it all! That's a good source, thanks for sharing all this info. Tongue

Anyway, this is bullshit. Some fucker posted this at wikipedia with no real source. If he had agreed to perform, we wouldn't find this out on wikipedia!

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2005, 04:29:30 PM »

I highly doubt it but one day axl has to appear again and this would be a cool reason too.. I wish rio 5 was closer..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2005, 04:32:01 PM »

it's getting real close anyway, I can't beleive this is still being talked about, I think he would've had to have made up his mind before now. So I think not either

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2005, 04:37:09 PM »

Mike, wasn't the reason for not doing the last Rio was the fact that Buckethead was gone? So how can they do Live 8, Farm Aid, or the next Rio if they're in the same boat as last year? If they did perform at one of these, are we gonna be forced to hear 'Jungle' and 'Paradise City'? I'm not interested in hearing Jungle for the millionth time. If GNR cant offer something new, then they shouldnt even go to one of these festivals.

coondogg
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2005, 04:42:38 PM »

Mike, wasn't the reason for not doing the last Rio was the fact that Buckethead was gone? So how can they do Live 8, Farm Aid, or the next Rio if they're in the same boat as last year? If they did perform at one of these, are we gonna be forced to hear 'Jungle' and 'Paradise City'? I'm not interested in hearing Jungle for the millionth time. If GNR cant offer something new, then they shouldnt even go to one of these festivals.

This isn't the same thing as a festival. As far as I know, none of the artist are playing new songs. In fact, most of what I've read shows the big names playing old songs. Old as in each bands/artist big hits.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 05:17:16 PM »

I have to admit, my curiosity rose after I heard they are adding a new location...Moscow!  Wouldn't that be f'in cool for some new shit off of Chinese Democracy???  I know it won't happen, but I felt the same way when I heard that Audioslave played a concert in Cuba.  Chinese Democracy would be perfect for these places that have had to endure communism for so long.   beer 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2005, 08:38:06 PM »

Welcome to Wikipedia, the free-content encyclopedia that anyone can edit.

LOL!! ^it says that on their main page^ Grin

yeah I know, Ive read lots of interesting fake stuff about RHCP there recently. peace

bottom line, anyone can edit the page!!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2005, 08:42:29 PM »

I really doubt it. If he can't put a cd together in the last 5 years why would he play a show that he dosnt get to hog for himself?

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »

Someone has already removed the Live 8 claim.

Wikipedia is not any type of source excpt for common knowledge and in this case, a hopeful fan stating a want as a fact. We`d all like to see GNR play Live 8. It would be a great way to start things up again. But for whatever reason it looks like Axl is not gonna do it.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
DemocracyRose
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2005, 02:27:57 AM »

? ?I have to admit, my curiosity rose after I heard they are adding a new location...Moscow!? Wouldn't that be f'in cool for some new shit off of Chinese Democracy?Huh I know it won't happen, but I felt the same way when I heard that Audioslave played a concert in Cuba.? Chinese Democracy would be perfect for these places that have had to endure communism for so long.? ?beer?

It will be happening in Red Square from 19.00 to 22.30 (BST)

Line up yet to be confirmed

Live content from around the world broadcast into the show.

The event will be broadcast on Channel One as well.

Live8live.com
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2005, 05:57:34 AM »

I heard it was gonna be headlined by either Depeche Mode or Pet Shop Boys (I always confuse those 2 bands!) and a bunch of local bands.   Sad

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2005, 08:04:11 AM »

well he loves rio SOOOOO much but we know he had no intensions of playing 4 bh leaving was a happy coincidence... If 5 came along and he didn't play then you know it's over..
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2005, 08:17:58 AM »

Mike, once again, I completely agree, If CD isnt out by the time Rio roles around(it wont be), or if Axl just chooses not to do the show, I think thats the signal to throw in the towel. Seriously. Only so much time can be given to this CD saga before realizing it isnt gonna happen. I think Rio is the perfect deadline. In fact, I'm going to kick it up a notch: I say another member quits before Rio is on the horizon.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2005, 08:47:01 AM »

Mike, once again, I completely agree, If CD isnt out by the time Rio roles around(it wont be), or if Axl just chooses not to do the show, I think thats the signal to throw in the towel. Seriously. Only so much time can be given to this CD saga before realizing it isnt gonna happen. I think Rio is the perfect deadline. In fact, I'm going to kick it up a notch: I say another member quits before Rio is on the horizon.

well he was basically kicking and screaming like his life was ruined because of not being able to play that gig.. Could have easily played a new song or two with another player or just the guys he has now.. Matt kicked ass in rio 2, gilby came aboard and learned everything quickly.. SImple as there was nothing to offer, the album wasn't done, so this made the backing out look legit.. if you haven't been heard of since msg dec 5th 2002and now it's march 2003 and you have a gig in may 2003 are you going to turn down the one show to let people know all is good.?? Not like it was a tour it was one show.. He did a tour for nothing so why not a traditional festival gnr always played..
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2005, 09:06:44 AM »

july is too soon, i have the feeling august will be more of a rewarding month.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2005, 09:16:16 AM »

Mike, there was something very strange going on during the time of Bucket's departure and Axl backing out of Rio. We may never know the truth. If he could play new songs in 2002, why not play something new again? Could it be because there was no other new material? I know thats taking a negative approach to it, but there's just something really fishy about this whole thing. I cant wait to see how the story ends.

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2005, 09:28:22 AM »

Could it be because there was no other new material?

IRS.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2005, 09:32:26 AM »

Mike, there was something very strange going on during the time of Bucket's departure and Axl backing out of Rio. We may never know the truth. If he could play new songs in 2002, why not play something new again? Could it be because there was no other new material? I know thats taking a negative approach to it, but there's just something really fishy about this whole thing. I cant wait to see how the story ends.

If they were used to playing with 3 guitarists then one leaves, it's kinda hard to just pick up the slack so close to the date of the show. especially since that guitarist was the guy who did all the solos and shit.

August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2005, 10:45:56 AM »

If they were used to playing with 3 guitarists then one leaves, it's kinda hard to just pick up the slack so close to the date of the show. especially since that guitarist was the guy who did all the solos and shit.

buckethead was vital to the band at the time but he did not do all the solos.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2005, 10:52:25 AM »

buckethead was vital to the band at the time but he did not do all the solos.

I can see if it was a tour and they were like fucked but one show in a year then silence for another you make it work.. One show you can work a little harder and do the one show that means the world to you.. I feel he just  didn't want to do it.. If adler can break his hand and get a replacement why not bh for a few songs.. Most were afd songs anyways with a possible new tune or so..
alternativemonkey
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2005, 11:29:12 AM »

If GNR couldn't pull themeselves together for Rock in Rio, a concert planned at least six months in advance, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of pulling Live 8 off.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2005, 11:42:20 AM »

If GNR couldn't pull themeselves together for Rock in Rio, a concert planned at least six months in advance, they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of pulling Live 8 off.

Well they had about two months with rio after that speech. True man I doubt they have rehearsed but it is two songs they already know.. I want to be positive but we all know how everything seems to end.. Good cause n free publicity
Kitano
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2005, 03:52:47 PM »

It's just not going to happen.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2005, 04:06:57 PM »

Amen to that.  Especially since the Philly G8 is sometime next week isn't it?  This thread is turning into the thread about Axl showing up at the Superbowl. Roll Eyes

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2005, 05:05:17 PM »

If Axl truly has a "Big Gun" locked up in a vault, especially one with a political edge to it, Live 8 would be the perfect debut for it. But of course, pigs aren't gonna fly anytime soon.

gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2005, 06:03:27 PM »

There's a better chance of a Beatles reunion than GNR getting their shit together soon.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2005, 08:31:06 PM »

If Axl truly has a "Big Gun" locked up in a vault, especially one with a political edge to it, Live 8 would be the perfect debut for it. But of course, pigs aren't gonna fly anytime soon.
Yeah I agree. MTV, VH1, XM Radio, and several radio stations will be having live reports from Live 8 from all the locations around the world. Millions of people will be watching this event. This could be a great way of letting the world know Axl is still alive and kicking and making some kick ass rock n roll. Holy shit was that a flying pig! Nope it was just a cow

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2005, 08:41:10 PM »

Guys, I've been thinking about it, and there's actually a 'one in a million' chance of it happening, going by Richard's comments. He said him and Robin were alternating leads. Either this is a contradiction of past statements, or its possible something is in the works. Although, I wouldn't bet any money on it.

August 18th
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2005, 09:02:22 PM »

anyone holding their breath? would be an awesome thing to witness, but i'm afraid i won't get my hopes up just yet. remember before the 2002 VMA's, there was a very strong rumor and buzz around it. doesn't seem too likely this time. but then again, them playing the VMA's either. smoking

jthunders13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2005, 09:19:22 PM »

here is the live8 london setlist which matt drudge posted on drudgereport....

PLANNED LIVE 8 PLAYLIST
HYDE PARK LONDON

2pm GMT Start

Paul McCartney/U2
Sgt Peppers lonley hearts band

U2
One

Bono Introduces Coldplay

Coldplay
In My Place
Fix You
Bitter Sweet Sym, With Richard Ashcroft

Little Britain introduce Elton John
Elton John
Sat Nights Alright for fighting
Butch Is Back
Children Of The Revolution, With Pete Doherty

Dido
Life For Rent
White Flag
Thank You

Sterophonics
TBA

REM
The One I Love
Losing My Religion
Imitaion Of Life
Everybody Hurts

Ms Dynamite
Dy-na-mi-tee
Judgment Day
Redempiton Song

Keane
Everybodys Changing
Somewhere only we know

Travis
Sing
Turn
Why does it always rain on me

Annie Lennox
Walking on broken glass
Sisters are doing it for themselfs
Sweet dreams

UB40
Medley

Snoop Dogg
TBA

Razorlight
Somehwree else
Golden touch
Vice

Madonna
Like A Prayer
Music
Ray of light

Snow Patrol
Chocolate
Run

Joss Stone
I had a dream
super duper love

Scissor Sisters
Laura
Take your mamma

Velvet Revolver
TBA

The Killers
TBA

Sting
Message in a bottel
Dersert Rose
Every Breath You Take
Mariah Carey
Vision on love
Make it happen

Robbie Williams
Let me entertain you
Rock DJ
feel

The Who
Won't get fooled again
Baba O'Riley

Pink Floyd
Money
Comfortly Numb
Wish you were here

Paul McCartney
the Long and winding road

Finale App: 20:45 GMT

Do they know is it christmas

All artists who can stay till end, and also some other surprise guests

Developing...

--suprise guests (maybe axl, if not in london, somewhere)
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2005, 10:14:06 PM »

We know Axl was asked to be there. So there's a chance !  smoking
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2005, 10:32:39 PM »

Mick Jagger is one suprise in the end
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2005, 03:09:12 AM »

There's a better chance of a Beatles reunion than GNR getting their shit together soon.

GNR seems to be the comeback that diddnt happen in the 21st century as the Beatles reunion rumors of the 1970`s.

Prove me wrong Axl!!!

And it doesnt have to be the original members, Nu GNR is better!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2005, 12:06:25 PM »

mmm I would only like to see Axl performing there...

The other new Gnr guys, well I loath them...

(64);--.-----.-----
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2005, 12:13:25 PM »

Nu GNR is better!

You're a real mess if you think that.  Only a moron would think that a lineup that has done nothing is better than a lineup that brought us timeless music that will be listened to for decades to come.  Please refrain from such ignorant comments, they hurt my head.   Roll Eyes
GNRisSLASH
Banned
Rocker

Ch. Democracy will be out when China's a Democracy

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2005, 12:25:34 PM »

And it doesnt have to be the original members, Nu GNR is better!

Nu GNR is better?Huh There isn't even a NU Gnr! They have no singles, no tour, no songs, no video, no album, no news and DON'T EVEN HAVE A BAND.  What an assinine statement.

"It'll be out by 2009"
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2005, 03:40:19 PM »

OMG
somebody PLEASE bring Axl to let him kick A-HA?s ass
for the love of god

Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »

Regardless of whether Chinese Democracy is coming out or not, its for a good cause and they should show.  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
DemocracyRose
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2005, 05:40:57 PM »

Regardless of whether Chinese Democracy is coming out or not, its for a good cause and they should show.? peace

Yeah, its sad... Tongue
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2005, 12:06:55 PM »

I wonder if anyone was watching paul with u-2 saying that should be axl up there and they should be singing live and let die?
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »

Mike, I was saying that during halftime of the Superbowl. LMAO!!

DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2005, 12:20:14 PM »

I think we all were saying that hihi

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2005, 12:22:53 PM »

I say it as like that would be cool, but I'm sure some are like fuck u-2 axl should be up there he's better, paul should sing with him..N yet another huge oppurtunity wasted for a good cause that would have also benefited him too... Missing live aid to me shows nothing is happening soon, why give up on the biggest free publiciity one can get,... One good cause deserves another.. raise money awarness and get back in the public eye.. Imagine wttj, scom, n PC.. Place would have exploded
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2005, 12:43:20 PM »

Mike, it is disappointing. Axl's becoming the king of blown opportunities. I agree with you, nothing is happening 'soon'. Its very troubling. I think the next big festival is Farm Aid, and after that, Rio. He needs to improve his decision making, and he needs to do it SOON.

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2005, 12:46:37 PM »

i really doubt they're gonna play any live shows before the album release. it would be a much better idea if they released the album, if it ever happens, then kickstart a giant tour

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2005, 02:59:10 PM »

Look, they didn't play.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: