Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:18:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  All the new songs from the "New GN'R"!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: All the new songs from the "New GN'R"!  (Read 13155 times)
Steel_Angel
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 11:23:25 PM »

oh yeaa. and razz kept on conacting merck to know if he ever caught the guy, and merck just said "thank you" or w/e and that pissed him off.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 11:28:21 PM »

oh yeaa. and razz kept on conacting merck to know if he ever caught the guy, and merck just said "thank you" or w/e and that pissed him off.

Razz is a piece of shit for snitching on the guy.

Do we know how the leaker got the demos he had? Did he work with the band?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 11:33:03 PM »

he might have worked with them... fuck if i know. not even razz knows. but wasnt the 1999 session demos in the hands of a select few?? theres 12 tracks in that cd apperently.. checkmate could have been one of those tracks.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 11:38:50 PM »

this thread is so deadhorse/locked

XD
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 11:40:30 PM »

but wasnt the 1999 session demos in the hands of a select few?? theres 12 tracks in that cd apperently.. checkmate could have been one of those tracks.

Back to my point of how can you fake axl singing? it sounds real to me. but who knows? Have all the leaked songs started out as "short clips"?

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
Steel_Angel
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 11:41:44 PM »

"better" and "catcher in the rye" were.
LordRazZ
VIP

I haven't updated this section in years. Tada.

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 12:13:27 AM »

Some people really need to get a life.

Seriously. It was a 16 second clip. If it is authentic, it'll come out...on the album. If not? Then it was fake, and that's that.

And no, it was never proven whether or not Checkmate was real or not.

And what the hell is Seven?

Ya know what. Forget I asked. I don't even want to know.

The last time I edited my signature, I still had ICQ.  That's crazy.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 12:21:59 AM »

Seriously. It was a 16 second clip. If it is authentic, it'll come out...on the album. If not? Then it was fake, and that's that.

Axl's mentioned that there's upwards of 100 songs that were in development for the album at one point or another.

Just because a demo from 1999 doesn't make the final album in 2006 (assuming the album does come out in 2006), that doesn't mean it wasn't real.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 12:39:25 AM »

razz did u quit doing ur radio thing??? hihi was it really that bad..

....broke mothafucka
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:41:40 AM by frozen inferno » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 12:42:54 AM »

I just find it interesting that he wanted free tickets/backstage pass to the May 13th show.  They should have let him have them because-

Umm, there was no such show on that date.... Grin
Super-Ecwfan1
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2006, 02:34:11 PM »

What really makes me laugh is that this guy start e-mailing demos to Razz as its said and he ran and told. Because lets be honest here ,  I would have made them a guilty pleasure to listen to. Its not like many wouldn't buy the album had they heard the leaks anyhow.

Chinese Democracy is the album everyone is waiting on and wishing it would come out. I'm happy Razz helped many to listen to the new tracks but he shouldn't feel bad about it if he does. I remember downloading a few of the Audioslave tracks when they did demos for their 1st album. I listened to them and once the album came out I was estatic.   ( Audioslave was debating breaking up before the 1st album came out as Cornell and the RATM members were tryin to jell. Hence why I downloaded the.)

And 1 song didn't make the cut from the track I have and its pretty damn awesome as a demo.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2006, 03:31:35 PM »

You forgot ANCIENT HUNGARIAN FOLK SONG!!!!!!!!!!  That song FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2006, 05:46:57 PM »

I been trying to keep track of all the new songs from GN'R including demos and live songs since axl started touring in 2002 until now. Just to make sure I have them all here is a list of all the ones that I know of. If there are any more please post them here!

Chinese Democracy
Madagascar
The blues
Silkworms
Rhiad and the Bedouins
I.R.S
Better
T.W.A.T
Catcher in the Rye
The Asshole Song (short clip)
You Gotta' Move
Sailing
Sway
Back in the F**king U.K.
Light my fire (short clip)
Checkmate (16 sec. clip)

Oh My GOD? ? ?-included by EFISH

If your gonna include the asshole song you may as well include "Fucking off in G Major" from Rock in Rio as well! Same kinda song.

By the way why do Lucky and other people say Razz has Seven when he has denied it? Is he lying or as is more likely, did people just start making up crap? Does he have all of Checkmate or just the leaked bit?

micfac
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2006, 06:59:58 PM »

does razz still post here ive not seen any posts from him of late and why did the leaker give the songs to him in the first place why not put them up his self on the less fridgid fans sites 
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2006, 10:06:26 PM »

If your gonna include the asshole song you may as well include "Fucking off in G Major" from Rock in Rio as well! Same kinda song.

You forgot ANCIENT HUNGARIAN FOLK SONG!!!!!!!!!!? That song FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I never heard of these clips! I'd love to hear it. Do you have them? or maybe you can tell me where to get it!

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2006, 10:26:50 PM »

I believe there is a lot more to the story than everyone knows, why would Merck fuck over someone who gave him info that would lead to preventing more gnr music leaking.

Merck's a smart guy, he wouldnt fucking bite the hand that fed him.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2006, 10:31:24 PM »

By the way why do Lucky and other people say Razz has Seven when he has denied it? Is he lying or as is more likely, did people just start making up crap? Does he have all of Checkmate or just the leaked bit?

please read my signature...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »

i wanna read your signature, but i can only concentrate on your avatar...

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2006, 03:38:29 PM »

I believe there is a lot more to the story than everyone knows, why would Merck fuck over someone who gave him info that would lead to preventing more gnr music leaking.

Merck's a smart guy, he wouldnt fucking bite the hand that fed him.

You're probably right.  Still, chances are we'll never know...and I'm fine with that.  Now get that CD out!
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2006, 03:51:32 PM »

razz has it. but after the checkmate fiasco he decided not to let it go.

please read my signature...

In other words, you lied in your original post. Ok, you were probably being sarcastic, but that wasn't exactly obvious from your original post.

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: