Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:30:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Ron Thal's guitar
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ron Thal's guitar  (Read 24995 times)
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #80 on: May 30, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »

...he plays with emotion unlike Buckethead.

I'm not a so-called "expert" who has an over-blown, exasperated critical opinion of every single note played, but I have to disagree.? Buckethead, love him or hate the guy, plays with a ton of emotion.? Don't be fooled just?because you can't see his face.

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #81 on: May 30, 2006, 09:39:37 PM »

just because slash was in the band before, these losers refuse to accept anyone else, no matter how good they are, and it makes me sick.

Name-calling isnt necessary...How about you address the question:

Why is Digital Dream Door credible?

What other list is credible?
KILLYOURIDOL
Banned
Opening Act

This site is filled with Axl nuthuggers

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2006, 09:54:17 PM »

it's funny cause Ron use to talk about getting a guitar shaped like a foot with wings that moved when he was in Love Soup playing gigs with my brother. Now he's in GnR with that fucking guitar having a whole thread started on it. Classic shit. way to go Ron
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2006, 05:47:36 AM »

according to the greek portal www.kithara.gr (kithara=guitar) many people/guitarists will go to the GNR concert next week in Athens just to see Ron Thal and many of them are not even GNR fans (so... Ron Thal rulezzzz)  Cool

estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2006, 06:30:08 AM »

I hate that fucking guiter!! stupid fucking foot! why is it even at the gnr showS?? its a fools guiter. no reason to have that dumb thing. a foot? why? its dumb like a buckethead! not a les paul like slash uses! who told him to bring that guiter? even axl said on trunk shows that dont use the foot guiter. use the les paul but still he want to use that fools guiter! why? its not cool. its not good sound or good looking!  he is in guns n roses now. he need to use the right guiter. not that fools toy. he only use it for his solo so its not bad. if he use it all show long i will find that guiter and let it meet the real foot. my foot! i will stomp it to the ground into the ground and the dirt to 10000000 pieces and break it and kick it across the road so that i can never let axl fix the fools guiter again or use it at a guns n roses show! its emberassing to me when i let my friends see who is the new guiterist and he use a foot guiter. same like the stupid buckethead! Axl i feel ashamed that u let them use this fools guiter and bucket head and high legs/high stepping on the show of guns n roses! u have to remeber that u wrote the songs in LA. in the jungle! not in the circuis of fools!  curse that foot guiter!
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2006, 06:41:03 AM »

Guiter?
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2006, 06:44:56 AM »

I hate that fucking guiter!! stupid fucking foot! why is it even at the gnr showS?? its a fools guiter. no reason to have that dumb thing. a foot? why? its dumb like a buckethead! not a les paul like slash uses! who told him to bring that guiter? even axl said on trunk shows that dont use the foot guiter. use the les paul but still he want to use that fools guiter! why? its not cool. its not good sound or good looking!? he is in guns n roses now. he need to use the right guiter. not that fools toy. he only use it for his solo so its not bad. if he use it all show long i will find that guiter and let it meet the real foot. my foot! i will stomp it to the ground into the ground and the dirt to 10000000 pieces and break it and kick it across the road so that i can never let axl fix the fools guiter again or use it at a guns n roses show! its emberassing to me when i let my friends see who is the new guiterist and he use a foot guiter. same like the stupid buckethead! Axl i feel ashamed that u let them use this fools guiter and bucket head and high legs/high stepping on the show of guns n roses! u have to remeber that u wrote the songs in LA. in the jungle! not in the circuis of fools!? curse that foot guiter!

Undecided? Undecided? Undecided BF uses the foot/bee guitar only for his solos so there s no problem... and still believe that Buckethead is one of the best guitarists in the whole world... i don t like his bucket... but when I listen to him playing i don t really care if he wears it or not... and for BF the same... I don t care with which guitar he is playing... the don t cry solo is getting better and better in every gig...
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 06:46:30 AM by blueheart » Logged

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2006, 06:45:43 AM »

What is a guiter?? Huh

There wasn't such word in the dictionary.
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2006, 06:55:20 AM »

What is a guiter?? Huh

Did you use a regular dictionary or the new webster Troll-edition?

I believe it's in the latter.....

-PEACE-

estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2006, 06:59:49 AM »

What is a guiter?? Huh

ok guitAr.. soooo sorry for my mispelling. u spell 10000 percent? u get it now what i wrote? or u just want to point out my mispelling. u know what i wrote but u just want to point out that i cant spell it without searching it? ok! u are the winner! im not english 1st speaking so what. u know what i mean. ok good ur look so smart for correction my post .

i still hate that guitAr
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2006, 07:04:10 AM »

What is a guiter?? Huh

ok guitAr.. soooo sorry for my mispelling. u spell 10000 percent? u get it now what i wrote? or u just want to point out my mispelling. u know what i wrote but u just want to point out that i cant spell it without searching it? ok! u are the winner! im not english 1st speaking so what. u know what i mean. ok good ur look so smart for correction my post .

i still hate that guitAr

You are on a GNR board, you read the word guitar at least 50 times a day  hihi

And no, I don't usually point out spelling mistakes, because even I can't spell 100%... I just thought I would this time, since you are annoying the hell out of me  Tongue
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2006, 07:06:34 AM »

What is a guiter?? Huh

i still hate that guitAr

You are on a GNR board, you read the word guitar at least 50 times a day  hihi

And no, I don't usually point out spelling mistakes, because even I can't spell 100%... I just thought I would this time, since you are annoying the hell out of me  Tongue

why? coz i hate that guitAr? i hate that thing. i think its stupid.  sorry to annoy you.  i just dont liek that guitAr.
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2006, 07:09:23 AM »

topic of this thread is "ron thals guitAr".    I posted that i hate it!!! i really really hate it!!!! ok!!! anyone who dont like that  dont read my posts. ok! simple! u like the guitAr. u like it. i hate it. and i want to break it. sorry to "annoy you" coz i dont liek what you all do. Fuck!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2006, 07:19:59 AM »

i still hate that guitAr

Look, we get it. Now shut up!

You keep trying to ruin every thread with your nonsense. Consider this a warning.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2006, 07:29:17 AM »

i still hate that guitAr

Look, we get it. Now shut up!

You keep trying to ruin every thread with your nonsense. Consider this a warning.

/jarmo

how did i ruin the thread of "ron thals guitar" by saying i hate it? its not nonsense! i dont like that guitAr. its my only one post in this topic so im not ruiningig it by how much its the best guitar ever!! i dont like it ok? u ruin ur own thread. not me. why u dont warning those who correct my spellings? they are spelling checkier? or coz i dont like the guitAr im warning? i hate that guiter so what! u like it so much ok too! dont warn me for not like the fools gutAr. ok? good for u!
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2006, 07:31:29 AM »

maybe u need to read the posts! they all laugh at me coz my speling of guitAr is wrong. now i ruin ur thread? ok dont like it? dont read it! ok!  dotn tell me shut up either. ur not my father or parent
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:12 AM »

ur not my father or parent

You're right about that.

But since you don't seem to get it, the moderators and I can tell you to shut up if we think your posts are annoying/insulting/pointless.

One guy who keeps repeating himself in every thread won't ruin this board for the rest of us.

Keep that in mind next time you wanna go on and on and on about Bumblefoot.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2006, 07:47:57 AM »

ur not my father or parent

You're right about that.

But since you don't seem to get it, the moderators and I can tell you to shut up if we think your posts are annoying/insulting/pointless.

One guy who keeps repeating himself in every thread won't ruin this board for the rest of us.

Keep that in mind next time you wanna go on and on and on about Bumblefoot.

/jarmo

i dont know what i keep repeating in every thread. ok fine i dont post about bbf anymore.
Guitarfred
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2006, 07:53:39 AM »

I hate that fucking guiter!! stupid fucking foot! why is it even at the gnr showS?? its a fools guiter. no reason to have that dumb thing. a foot? why? its dumb like a buckethead! not a les paul like slash uses! who told him to bring that guiter? even axl said on trunk shows that dont use the foot guiter. use the les paul but still he want to use that fools guiter! why? its not cool. its not good sound or good looking!? he is in guns n roses now. he need to use the right guiter. not that fools toy. he only use it for his solo so its not bad. if he use it all show long i will find that guiter and let it meet the real foot. my foot! i will stomp it to the ground into the ground and the dirt to 10000000 pieces and break it and kick it across the road so that i can never let axl fix the fools guiter again or use it at a guns n roses show! its emberassing to me when i let my friends see who is the new guiterist and he use a foot guiter. same like the stupid buckethead! Axl i feel ashamed that u let them use this fools guiter and bucket head and high legs/high stepping on the show of guns n roses! u have to remeber that u wrote the songs in LA. in the jungle! not in the circuis of fools!? curse that foot guiter!

Jesus.... grow up sir
Bravefish
Rocker

Live and Let Die

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2006, 07:58:55 AM »

TBH what does it matter what the guitar looks like...all i say is that he uses it on DC which for me is absolutely awesome!!

FIsh
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: