Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:50:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fights
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fights  (Read 27418 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2006, 03:28:35 PM »

Great story Pasnow!

You're my kind a guy  ok

My best reason to fight was prolly when I stopped a rape, I just still can't understand how so many people can just walk by.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2006, 03:49:06 PM »

Great story Pasnow!

You're my kind a guy? ok

My best reason to fight was prolly when I stopped a rape, I just still can't understand how so many people can just walk by.

You know people that have walked by rapes?
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »

Great story, pasnow, that took some serious guts. ?Is the story for the 2nd fight as good?

No, not nearly as "noble" or "honorable", was somewhat of a typical bar fight "Crowded, pushing etc"

A friend of mine said something to someone doing alot of pushing. He says something back, his friend steps in etc.. So the bouncer basically just pushes all of us outside. I had fallen to the ground when I was outside. I got up, dusted myself off, and look up and see these two dudes who instigated it staring right at me. No lie it was like the Bruce Willis scene in Pulp Fiction after the car accident. So they come at me swinging, and I backpedal in the middle of the street. A car is stopped at a red light and I see the girl on her cell phone, I don't know if she was calling the police or just happened to be on the phone with a friend, but I imagine that had to be a pretty interesting phone call. So I back up until I was up against her car, then knew I was out of room and just starting throwing punches at them. They throw me onto her cars hood, I banged my head against it & had a few bumbs the next day. I do recall getting two good shots in on one of them, and then friends came over & pulled them & me off and other scuffles ensued. The one guy who started the pushing had blood gushing from his nose, although none of my friends or me recall hitting him that good so to this day we don't know who did it. Cops came and grabbed me & my friend and put us in the back seat. He was cool though, only gave us a ticket for disoderly & about a $150 fine. He said they picked that guy up a few other times before for fighting (he even knew his name) usually at nearby bars and he kindof thanked us for getting him pretty good.

Afterwards a friend said as we all were outside fighting he looked over, and everyone was against the windows watching and banging on them. The bar has huge pane glass window's alongside the street, similar to a resturant.

We ended up fighting the ticket and when we showed up for court the cop said "Hey I remeber you guys" and says to the other cops "Hey these were the guys in the big fight at The Keswick" (name of the bar).. He knocked off a $50 fee from each of our tickets. 

Like I said I'm not a big fighter, and managed to go my first 10 years of the bars without one.. Not sure if the odds caught up with me, or I just needed to get it out of my system. Ahh well, I'm pretty sure they're done with, I had my fun.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2006, 08:33:27 PM »

Well, I'm not proud to say that I have been in quite a few fights in my younger days.? I have NEVER started a fight though.? I'm pretty small so I think people thought they could take me.? I have? never been hit in the face ,but I have given out some bloody noses, black eyes and fat lips.? I grew up with all boys and learned to box and wrestle at a very early age.? The funny thing is that my bro never got in fights and my father always said that something was wrong because he son came home crying and he got phone calls about his daughter beating someone up.? hihi

Oh well - it's been 15 years since I've been in a fight and given my age, I shouldn't get in one again.? The last one was a show and 5 girls jumped me because I had "their" spot in the front row.? Roll Eyes

I'm Italian and I have the Italian temper.  I'm not just going to stand there when someone takes a shot at me.  Undecided
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 08:35:15 PM by Cornell » Logged

Why don't you just....
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2006, 02:28:29 AM »

Great story Pasnow!

You're my kind a guy  ok

You know people that have walked by rapes?

Yeah, well, he had forced his hands under her shirt and she was crying, so I wouldn't watch how far it would go. The guy told me he was carrying a knife and would stab me where I prompted it's better for him to leave if he don't want to wake up in hoses. Then I made a bluff-call and told my friend (who we know but weren't there) and the guy started running away. My friend had been in intimate situation and had just pulled up his pants and told the girl he'd be right back  rofl but luckily hadn't left her appartment when I called him there's no need.

Then I took the crying sobbing girl to a taxi and drove her home, where she invited me for drinks, but I felt I'd be taking advance of the situation and told her to get some sleep and thinking about reporting this the next day.

However I kept the face in memory if he'd tried to stab be afterwards and gave the guy a bit over the edge beating when he hit my friends gf. I snapped when his ring gave me a cut and I felt blood on my cheek.

I just remember asking him "have you had enough?" then he started to strangle me, and I gave him a few new blows. "Have you had enough?!"

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Elrothiel
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2006, 07:51:12 AM »

Yea I've been in a fight.... I was 15 years old, in school, waiting in the lunchline outside the cafeteria and some girls (I went to an all girl's school) started pushing me around and calling me names and saying things like "Ya know, school would be so much more fun if you killed yourself" and shit like that. One of the girls... there were about three I think... well anyway one of them suddenly grabbed my hair and yanked back really hard... and it fucking hurt!! And when I get hurt bad (but obviously not THAT bad) I get angry, and I half slapped-half punched her... unfortunately her cronies grabbed me and pulled me back, and the girl sorta moved forward, and it looked like she was gunna poke me in the eye, but with me struggling against the other two girls holding me, her finger sorta went into my mouth and umm... I bit the tip off...

And hey, I only got a headmistress's detention and a talking to! Probably because I had always been bullied by those girls... but hey! I was lucky! The girl though... they all got headmistress's detentions for the rest of the term (that means going in on Saturdays for an hour and a half to do either homework or something set for them) and not being allowed full lunch breaks.... which meant that they had to eat their lunch sitting with a teacher, and then go and sit in the homeroom and clean the chalkboard.

They so hated me after that!! hihi
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2006, 09:03:32 AM »

"Ya know, school would be so much more fun if you killed yourself" 

Shocked  Jesus Christ, who says shit like that?!  Had you killed her dog or something?
Elrothiel
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2006, 03:33:15 PM »

I'd never done anything to her outside of stand up for myself when she spouted shit like that (before biting the end of her finger off by accident... and slap/punch her in that same one fight). I think I just really pissed her off because I was always happy and cheerful no matter what she and her cronies did (except obviously the odd occasion where it'd all get under my skin, but they never saw me like that... that was for me and me only), and she could see she wasn't getting to me, and she wanted to so badly for some unknown reason.

But that's all in the past. I'm over it, and hopefully she's over it too... but she's still got her comeuppance!!
Locomotive
Headliner

Anything goes

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2006, 02:57:47 PM »

I've been part of a real fight.
My friend started beating up a guy at a party, then they stumbled into me and I pushed them away pretty hard so that they fell into a table or shelf and landed on the ground. The other guy hit his skull pretty hard and my friend got the upper hand.
Later I had to visit the police for a statement. The other guy had been in trouble with the police before and they thought that the case would close. I don't know for certain what happened, but I think my friend had to pay damages. I was supposed to witness in court, but never got the call. We thought I had a pretty central role in the fight, since I had not on purpose given him the upper hand.

My friend jumped me once when he was drunk, so I punched him twice and he got draged away by others. Wasn't that serious, but a fight.

Peace!

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2006, 03:00:19 PM »

I've been part of a real fight.
My friend started beating up a guy at a party, then they stumbled into me and I pushed them away pretty hard so that they fell into a table or shelf and landed on the ground. The other guy hit his skull pretty hard and my friend got the upper hand.
Later I had to visit the police for a statement. The other guy had been in trouble with the police before and they thought that the case would close. I don't know for certain what happened, but I think my friend had to pay damages. I was supposed to witness in court, but never got the call. We thought I had a pretty central role in the fight, since I had not on purpose given him the upper hand.

My friend jumped me once when he was drunk, so I punched him twice and he got draged away by others. Wasn't that serious, but a fight.

Peace!

hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2006, 04:01:23 PM »

My ex and I got into a fight while we were both fucked up, and he beat the shit outta me... No more fights for me? ?no

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Locomotive
Headliner

Anything goes

« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2006, 04:10:43 PM »

My ex and I got into a fight while we were both fucked up, and he beat the shit outta me... No more fights for me? ?no

Maybe you should jump girls instead...?of cowardly guys!
Maybe none at all  Wink
Peace!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:17:56 PM by Locomotive » Logged

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2006, 06:40:06 PM »

Been in a couple of little fights in Otley on a night out

1st one: There was 6 of us(all young lads between 18-20) having a bit of banter outside a pizza place, i told my mate to fuck off, some guy about 40 was walkin past n thought one of us said it him, after we tried to tell him we weren't he punched my mate, he stumbled back and fell over, so we chased him down the street demanding an apology, so he tried to hit my mate again, he ducked and chinned him, then i smashed him in the mouth n knocked him out, we heard sirens (his wife was there when we chased hinm and rang the police) so we legged it, split up into groups and got taxis home!  Grin

2nd one: In a bar called rocca there was some emo cunt with some shockin shoes (looked like golf shoes) so on the way out we all said 'nice shoes' and walked out, my mate shouted emo cunt at him at the door lol, and we walked off so anyway he comes wlakin after us and abused my jeans for havin rips in them, i told him 2 fuck off n he looked like a cunt but he got up in my face so i shoved him, he got up and hit my mate in the ear (there was 4 of us this time) so my other mate chinned him, not knockin him over and i grabbed his head and ran him into a brick wall (his gass which he was holding smashed everywhere on his face n everything) and then we ran off again!  Grin

Funny thing was he started on me who is easily the biggest one of the group (6'2'' and 16 stone) which was a bit silly especially as I did no more than anyone else and less than my other mate, o well he got fucked up

That's a hatrick for Doull
SuperMike
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2006, 03:09:48 PM »

I can't fight for the hell of it. I can only fight if I'm angry at my rival. I can't stand those chumps that walk around picking fights, I hate instegators.
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2006, 03:23:36 PM »

Funny thing was he started on me who is easily the biggest one of the group (6'2'' and 16 stone) which was a bit silly especially as I did no more than anyone else and less than my other mate, o well he got fucked up

What is "16 stone"Huh I think that's the name of a Bush album and I never knew it meant anything, just thought it was random words..
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2006, 04:29:31 PM »

What is "16 stone"??  I think that's the name of a Bush album and I never knew it meant anything, just thought it was random words..

You're kidding, right? Americans...................

16 stone is about 224 pounds.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »

What is "16 stone"Huh I think that's the name of a Bush album and I never knew it meant anything, just thought it was random words..

You're kidding, right? Americans...................

16 stone is about 224 pounds.

Hey, I didn't know that either.  Reminds me of this time I was talking to this Brit about girls and he mentions something about a a hot "bird" to which I reply with a blank stare.  So he condescendingly explains that in England they call girls "birds".  So I say, that's cool, in America we call them sluts.

Didn't lead to a fight though...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2006, 05:30:03 PM »

Hey, I didn't know that either.  Reminds me of this time I was talking to this Brit about girls and he mentions something about a a hot "bird" to which I reply with a blank stare.  So he condescendingly explains that in England they call girls "birds".  So I say, that's cool, in America we call them sluts.

Didn't lead to a fight though...

lol, you get away with your Americo-ignorance to other measurements (even though we all know yours) because that was pretty funny.

I haven't had any fights since my last post, either............

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Elrothiel
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2006, 05:31:48 PM »

George, you were probably talking to a chav boy... only chavs call girls "birds" here in England.

Fuckin' chavs... Angry

Most NORMAL people here in England call girls "girls". Why bother calling them anything else unless you're on a mission to prove your chauvinistic machoness. A mission destined to fail that is!! hihi
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2006, 06:13:02 PM »

George, you were probably talking to a chav boy... only chavs call girls "birds" here in England.

Fuckin' chavs... Angry

Most NORMAL people here in England call girls "girls". Why bother calling them anything else unless you're on a mission to prove your chauvinistic machoness. A mission destined to fail that is!! hihi

Stones..?? Chavs..?? Birds..??  What language to you speak over there?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: