Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:30:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fights
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fights  (Read 27418 times)
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« on: October 24, 2004, 06:11:47 PM »

So I was wondering..
How many of you have been in a "real" fights?
What were the reasons, and the consiquenses?

So I have been into loads of milder bar-fights, but nothing really serious until last night

there was this guy, ex-bf of my friends gf so he was gonna beat the girl up and I'm having this thing about helping girls in need. So first I handle things real cool at the bar and the ex-bf was thrown out but the f*cker waited for us an hour outside the bar

There was some name calling, he was calling the girl whore and stuff (And I asked him was he right or left handed since I'm gonna break his arm) so when he grabbed my friend I released three punches snapped fast on his jaw, then we went to some outta style wrestling on the street..

I got him pinned under me and started pounding his face.. then I thought he'd had enough I left him lying there and I go and fetch my jacket since I took it off when the fight started.. so the guy attacks me once more, and I see the cops closing so I just try to avoid being hit and take a nasty cut on the side of my skull, then the cops take the guy down and take my details.

So now I'm waiting for the law suit (I'm sure he'll have set charges on me) but I'm he won't bother the girl anymore (at least if he knows whats good for his health) And while I hate the new sides in me I'm glad I took him down and the girls wasn't hurt.

Other than that I think I'm gonna lay off drinkin and hope there ain't any lawsuit waiting.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 06:23:35 PM »

The only two fights I've been in since school were when I was jumped by 7 guys outside bar, and the other I was punched by two guys in the toilets of a pub.

I'm a wuss though, I dunno why they don't fight one on one.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 06:38:54 PM »

I'm a nice guy, no one wants to fight with me. Never been in a situation I couldn't talk my way out of.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 06:46:09 PM »

I used to get in troubles as a teenager, but not anymore.
I might argue with people, but no, not fights anymore..

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 08:23:57 PM »

I've been in two (that wern't just pushing and shoving), and I got beaten shitless both times. One was by some pike with a plank of wood at the station, and the other was with some guy who jumped me from behind and battered the crap out of me while about eight of his mates stood around telling me to 'watch it'.

Fucking pricks.

Us moderators are so hard, we should set up a protection agency...

Anyway, there's no such thing as a one on one fight where I live, because even if you do 'win', you just get kiled the next time you're out and about. About every fucking chav around knows a guy who's the brother of a friend of the hardest kid in the city.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chris Misfit
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 08:29:43 PM »

One was by some pike with a plank of wood at the station,

Sorry man, this made me chuckle. I hope you got splinters.

goth
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 08:45:44 PM »

No. No I didn't

And yeah, well, I was like...14/15 at the time.

I had to use my friggin arm to shield my...everything. Ugh. I escaped with a few cuts.

It's a long story and one typical of the 'I've got mates who are bigger than you so respect me' bullshit that is oh so typical of the England that we live in at the moment. I'm not fucked to go into it.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chris Misfit
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 08:50:25 PM »

We should employ D.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 08:54:07 PM »

And mikeguilininywoo.

They can be the front, doing the dirty stuff, and we can be the brains behind the operation.

"T'is is the brains of th' operation?"

Makes me laugh every fucking time. If you don't get it you're not really Irish. It's all one country to me.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chris Misfit
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 09:17:45 PM »

I don't get it.

I think we've ruined this thread. Or at least you did. People find me homouress, and attractive. You, they just don't like you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 09:22:13 PM »

You two should fight. We could film and sell it. greedy

The Irish Drunk vs The Gothic Rookie.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 09:31:10 PM »

Ahh man, if this goth thing catches on I'm going to have to bash some heads together. I can't even spell goth, let alone be one.

It's from Father Ted you stupid fool. You don't know anything.

And anyway, in my eyes, if a thread advances to another subject that is on the same wavelength...It's all cool. What I mean is if I'm ever involved in an off-topic discussion then it's all good.

Anyway, when's this fight happening? (That's on topic, right?)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2004, 09:35:01 PM by used illusions [ aapc ] » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Chris Misfit
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 09:35:34 PM »

If I fight, it'll be against those lousy democrats, and their absurd foreign polocies, and Bryan Adams, he's a right cunt.

To be sure, to be sure, to be sure.

I'm as Irish as a punt.

Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2004, 09:44:11 PM »

i used to get in a lot in highschool, but not anymore... now i just dont give a shit

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2004, 12:14:35 AM »

im not tryin to boast or be smug but people have seen me box and they know that i know how to grapple so most people avoid me when i get pissed off.

i have been in three fights, one dude i grabbed by the neck he grabbed my neck i punched him inthe nose end of fight.

2nd guy i beat up in high school and threw in a trash can

3rd guy threw a rock and hit me in the head, i punched him twice and held him up against a wall by his throat till he turned blue.

in school i was the trading licks champion, id give people 5 to 1 and usually win within two licks as i have for some reason been blessed with really strong and great two handed punching power.

i was gonna get into some local tough man/no holds barred events where i live but im a nice guy, i cant fight people for the hell of it, i have to be in a situation where i have no choice and most of the time once i start runnin my mouth people back off, so i havent really had to fight anyone in a long time basically cause of my reputation.

my friends think im crazy and have a screw loose, when i play ball i dive on the concrete, dive out in gravels, in bleachers for loose balls, i have severely sprained my ankle to where it has popped very loud and i will jump back up and keep running, plus i never get tired, so most people think im like a lunatic, off my rocker, psycho type guy

but im actually very friendly. i have a whole lot of heart i never quit or give up. 
im a big guy but im fast as hell.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 12:20:48 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
journey
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2004, 12:53:01 AM »

I've only been in one fight, and that was when I was in third grade.? The girl was actually my friend at the beginning of the school year, but when she found out that I was poor, she stopped hanging out with me.? Anyway, during the last hour of class one day, she started harassing me about what I was wearing, so when the teacher walked out of the room I walked over to her desk and slapped her face. We fought for like 30 seconds. I'm not sure who won, because it was one of those fast cat fights.? Roll Eyes But, we made up the next day.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2004, 03:58:44 AM »

few years ago some asshole stabbed me with a knife and i almost lost a finger, thank god that with some great surgery i didn't lost that..  Cry  Wink

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2004, 06:00:03 AM »

I'd hate to meet you in a fight D Wink

Anyway no call from the cops so I guess I'm off the hook.

Once I came to a situation where this guy was forcing a girl to kiss him and was aggressive, but no fight there since he took one look at my knuckles which were broken since I've had my therapy session with a punching bag and I didn't have a pair of gloves back then..

So he was about to call his friends and beat me up with a crowd, but I made a call to a friend of mine, who called a bouncer who happens to be the finnish kickboxing champion back in 2002. He actually beat up three guys who attacked him with a knife, so he's a tough one.

So the raper didn't dare to attack me, and I told that if his friends aren't here soon he'll wake up in a hospital-bed, so he decided to run off

I wish it would be always that easy Smiley

Now I just have to be careful when I hit the bar next time since there's some bad blood for sure

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Aava
Everything changes
VIP

If you wanna do it, baby, you can do it right

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2004, 06:08:54 AM »

few years ago some asshole stabbed me with a knife and i almost lost a finger

Aren?t you from somewhere Pohjanmaa?

We're on the one road
Maybe the wrong road
It's the road to fuck knows where
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2004, 06:35:52 AM »

few years ago some asshole stabbed me with a knife and i almost lost a finger

Aren?t you from somewhere Pohjanmaa?

no -> joensuu

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: