Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:07:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Contraband Named Best Album By Classic Rock & Total Guitar...VR Named Best Band
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Contraband Named Best Album By Classic Rock & Total Guitar...VR Named Best Band  (Read 6671 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2004, 05:30:29 PM »

Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.  I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.  Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.  There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.  I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.  Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.  There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2004, 06:50:52 PM »

what job is that? scouring throw 300 old VR articles and selecting the 2 or 3 negative ones? ok
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2004, 06:58:33 PM »

Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.? I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.? Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.? There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.? I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.? Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.? There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.

You're only repeating yourself. I'm happy that Contraband is not like those 2 albums you mentioned because VGH and the GD album is mediocre at best.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2004, 09:20:42 PM »

Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.? I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.? Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.? There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.? I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.? Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.? There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.

I see what youre saying, but Im left wondering a few things:

1. Do you think Contraband was the best album of the year?
2. Was Green Days album better?
3. Do you think Tommys album was better?
4. Was there at least 10 albums better than Contraband this year?

Id appreciate clear answers.

P.S. Do you have a job and/or life?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2004, 09:23:45 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2004, 12:15:30 PM »

Did you copy n paste the same shit twice...? I expected nothing less from you though.. I would enjoy yout posts more and think you were somewhat credible if you at least had a few postitive things to say every once n a while... I don't mind if you dislike the album, but you just never have a damn good thing to say..

I was reading a list in the front page of one reviewers pics, tommy was 40 and I belive contraband was 1..  Ever think that your opinion isn't gold..?

What even shocks me more is ten albums are better then contraband, figured with you it would have been at least 15-20.. WHo buys so many other albums..?
Mr_Brownstone16
Headliner

I don't kiss ass to anyone

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2004, 09:08:11 PM »

Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.  I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.  Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.  There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.Im here dont worry, I just have a job and life unlike some of you.  I am sorry but contraband is far from the best album of the year, Green Days album was much better.  Contraband is not that great of an album, the songs are mediocre at best.  There are at least 10 or more albums that are better than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.

here is what dave really meant to say:

Im not here dont worry, I don't  have a job and don't have a life unlike some of you.  I am sorry but contraband is the best album of the year, Green Days album wasn't better.  Contraband is that great of an album, the songs are not mediocre at best.  There are at least 10 or more albums that are worse than contraband. Tommys album is one of them.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2004, 11:56:37 PM »

You obviously do not have a life if you are hanging out in the board of a band that you do not even like..... That job at Footlocker doesn't stop you from posting and defending your idol on every Gn'R forum registered either.  If these magazines wants to name Contraband the best album of the year fucking let them. They didn't say it was the "Original gnfnr2k, the one from the gnr bar, 2ti, axl rose board etc etc's" favorite album of 2004.. We know you find the songs on Contraband MEDIOCRE AT BEST..You have only said it 1,000 times....Go Away You obviously do not have a life if you are hanging out in the board of a band that you do not even like..... That job at Footlocker doesn't stop you from posting and defending your idol on every Gn'R forum registered either.  If these magazines wants to name Contraband the best album of the year fucking let them. They didn't say it was the "Original gnfnr2k, the one from the gnr bar, 2ti, axl rose board etc etc's" favorite album of 2004.. We know you find the songs on Contraband MEDIOCRE AT BEST..You have only said it 1,000 times....Go Away You obviously do not have a life if you are hanging out in the board of a band that you do not even like..... That job at Footlocker doesn't stop you from posting and defending your idol on every Gn'R forum registered either.  If these magazines wants to name Contraband the best album of the year fucking let them. They didn't say it was the "Original gnfnr2k, the one from the gnr bar, 2ti, axl rose board etc etc's" favorite album of 2004.. We know you find the songs on Contraband MEDIOCRE AT BEST..You have only said it 1,000 times....Go Away You obviously do not have a life if you are hanging out in the board of a band that you do not even like..... That job at Footlocker doesn't stop you from posting and defending your idol on every Gn'R forum registered either.  If these magazines wants to name Contraband the best album of the year fucking let them. They didn't say it was the "Original gnfnr2k, the one from the gnr bar, 2ti, axl rose board etc etc's" favorite album of 2004.. We know you find the songs on Contraband MEDIOCRE AT BEST..You have only said it 1,000 times....Go Away

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2004, 07:00:02 AM »

Kudos to the magazine. Contraband absolutely has to be the rock album of the year. In my opinion, nothing comes close to competing with VR's album this year. Smiley

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
jabba2
VIP

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2004, 04:51:04 PM »

Actually Dave was busy posting at another music board i go to talking of all things...Axl's comeback in 2005!! He has written an epic 10 paragraph explanation about how 2005 will be GNR's year.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2004, 05:23:30 PM »

Actually Dave was busy posting at another music board i go to talking of all things...Axl's comeback in 2005!! He has written an epic 10 paragraph explanation about how 2005 will be GNR's year.

Thats because he has a job and a life unlike some of you.  hihi
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: