Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:22:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  this is what im talking about, best video ever. panic k.o'd
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: this is what im talking about, best video ever. panic k.o'd  (Read 6373 times)
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 12:24:01 AM »

i cant blame that singer whoever his name is, it was a funny video but if that was a plastic bottle big fuckin deal he didnt get hurt hes just acting to make the audience feel sorry for him.  really that kid is just a tool, a puppet so dont wish harm to the kid, but rather the record companies and the emo fags who like them.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »

agreed i mean look at phil anslemo.

I hope you arent implying that Phil Anselmo sucks?

Yeah that would be pretty fuckin stupid.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2006, 06:10:36 PM »

Fucking right it would. Phil is a legend. On so many levels. He shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread, ive seen the video, i laughed.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 06:25:37 PM »

nah i wasnt implying that at all. i like phil. though i forgot why i mentioned him. so i cant explain cause i forgot.

Fucking right it would. Phil is a legend. On so many levels. He shouldnt even be mentioned in this thread, ive seen the video, i laughed.

html sucks
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 06:37:33 PM »

nah i wasnt implying that at all. i like phil. though i forgot why i mentioned him. so i cant explain cause i forgot.

Nice, and i thought i smoked too much!  smoking
Melrose Chick
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 05:14:42 AM »

Okay... I think that band are a bag of shit but.... throwing stuff is just bad .... unless its at umm.... no no its never good..... never!
Bono
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2006, 06:42:41 AM »

Some of you are fucking pathetic. how many of you commented about how stupid it was when somebody threw a coin on stage durring a Gn'R show. Or how many of you supported Axl and Tommy when they were "pissed" that someone threw a bottle on stage. Throwing shit on stage is fucking lame no matter whos' on stage. Be it Hilary Duff, 50 cent, Aerosmith or your beloved Axl. Show some fucking respect. Hurting people is not cool.  A full bottle of water coud do serious damage if it hits the right spot. but i guess it's o.k. because you happen to dislike that style of music. Idiots!
R4tfink
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2006, 04:48:19 PM »

Some of you are fucking pathetic. how many of you commented about how stupid it was when somebody threw a coin on stage durring a Gn'R show. Or how many of you supported Axl and Tommy when they were "pissed" that someone threw a bottle on stage. Throwing shit on stage is fucking lame no matter whos' on stage. Be it Hilary Duff, 50 cent, Aerosmith or your beloved Axl. Show some fucking respect. Hurting people is not cool.? A full bottle of water coud do serious damage if it hits the right spot. but i guess it's o.k. because you happen to dislike that style of music. Idiots!

Yep..i agree. I am everything you said in that post. I dont agree with people throwing stuff at good bands. Call me a hypocrite, i dont give a flying fuck. That video is funny.  Now all we need is to see it happen to every other moaning Emo band in the world. Sorry anythinggoes.  ok
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 04:42:25 AM »

Some of you are fucking pathetic. how many of you commented about how stupid it was when somebody threw a coin on stage durring a Gn'R show. Or how many of you supported Axl and Tommy when they were "pissed" that someone threw a bottle on stage. Throwing shit on stage is fucking lame no matter whos' on stage. Be it Hilary Duff, 50 cent, Aerosmith or your beloved Axl. Show some fucking respect. Hurting people is not cool.  A full bottle of water coud do serious damage if it hits the right spot. but i guess it's o.k. because you happen to dislike that style of music. Idiots!

Yep..i agree. I am everything you said in that post. I dont agree with people throwing stuff at good bands. Call me a hypocrite, i dont give a flying fuck. That video is funny.  Now all we need is to see it happen to every other moaning Emo band in the world. Sorry anythinggoes.  ok

well spoke dude.  ok

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

Some of you are fucking pathetic. how many of you commented about how stupid it was when somebody threw a coin on stage durring a Gn'R show. Or how many of you supported Axl and Tommy when they were "pissed" that someone threw a bottle on stage. Throwing shit on stage is fucking lame no matter whos' on stage. Be it Hilary Duff, 50 cent, Aerosmith or your beloved Axl. Show some fucking respect. Hurting people is not cool.? A full bottle of water coud do serious damage if it hits the right spot. but i guess it's o.k. because you happen to dislike that style of music. Idiots!

Thank god there are some real music fans on this thing.

Idiots. amen

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 01:21:08 PM »

Thank god there are some real music fans on this thing.

Idiots. amen

im finding this amusing how you think someone isnt a "true" fan of music just because they find it funny a turd got hit by a bottle, a plastic bottle.

html sucks
Bono
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 02:14:46 AM »

im finding this amusing how you think someone isnt a "true" fan of music just because they find it funny a turd got hit by a bottle, a plastic bottle.

Did you ever pull your head outta your ass long enough to consider that maybe the bottle was full and had the cap on?  Did you ever consider the fact that it may have actually knocked him out cold for a  few minutes? Did you ever consider that being hit by something from that far away with that velocity could do serious damage to eyes or even death if he was hit hard enough in the right/wrong spot. Grow the fuck up. This is why no artist not even Axl wants people throwing shit at the stage.  What if it was you or your buddies who were playing and someone felt the music they were playng sucked. Does that give them full reign to fling anything they feel fit at the stage.  Big tough you are sitting behind your keyboard laughing at something you'd so terible hate if it was doen to Axl or anything else you considered good. It's called respecting others. Nobody said you have to like Panic at the disco(I don't) but to approve of people throwing things at stage puttingt eh safety of the band and fans at risk is dispicable. Too bad Panic at the Disco will never open for Guns. I'd love that to happen at a  show you attend. that would be awesome.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 06:16:58 PM »

Did you ever pull your head outta your ass long enough to consider that maybe the bottle was full and had the cap on?? Did you ever consider the fact that it may have actually knocked him out cold for a? few minutes? Did you ever consider that being hit by something from that far away with that velocity could do serious damage to eyes or even death if he was hit hard enough in the right/wrong spot. Grow the fuck up. This is why no artist not even Axl wants people throwing shit at the stage.? What if it was you or your buddies who were playing and someone felt the music they were playng sucked. Does that give them full reign to fling anything they feel fit at the stage.? Big tough you are sitting behind your keyboard laughing at something you'd so terible hate if it was doen to Axl or anything else you considered good. It's called respecting others. Nobody said you have to like Panic at the disco(I don't) but to approve of people throwing things at stage puttingt eh safety of the band and fans at risk is dispicable. Too bad Panic at the Disco will never open for Guns. I'd love that to happen at a? show you attend. that would be awesome.

Well said.

I think its time to put this to bed.

Everyone can like what they like. But to wish harm on anyone because of the chords they play or the genre someone has put them in is just wrong. IMO.

Lets just end this.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 06:34:26 PM »

yeah kinda stupid, but i guess it's a clear message from the audience, if you can drive this type of reaction you must suck very much.

Yeah, like GN'R at Download.

Or getting hit with objects in Newcastle and Nottingham?

Some people should stop trying to act so "cool" by supporting this kind of behaviour at rock concerts.

No matter how fucking bad the band playing is, you should not throw objects like that at them.

That's why I like GNR's attitude. To quote Tommy at Download: "I don't want a piss bottle to the fucking head. I wanna play a rock show, I don't want shit to go down!"

"Don't throw shit or I'm gonna fucking go home! I'm sorry, but I don't take it!"

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: