Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:17:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Your ideal man/ woman
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your ideal man/ woman  (Read 20375 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« on: June 17, 2007, 06:02:53 PM »

He has to be taller than i am and not overly skinny, so i can feel protected in his arms.
That is, he should be demonstrative enough to actually TAKE ME IN HIS ARMS..

He has to have an overall good personal hygiene because a lot of men don't, so change of underpants every day, teeth brushed at LEAST once a day and a deo that doesn't stinck of cheap.
He also has to know how to use perfume, because the " loads of it from up close" makes me want to puke.

Now i am smoking again, preferable a smoker or a tolerant non smoker and if a smoker, obey some rules so my son isn't passive smoking to his early death.

He has to be extravert in the way he communicates with others, and with me. A communicator. Done enough years trying to get an info as simple as " did you have lunch at work today".

He should be clever enough to realise i have an IQ of a 150 and that i know when people bullshit me and when men think they are clever and lie, i simply loose my respect for them and with respect, of course, my love. Goes hand in hand in my books.

I do not believe in open relationships. IN theory, i do.
In practise, it is dangerous, because most men forget or don't want to use condoms with a partner.
I don't want std's or aids or hepathitis.
I have one life and refuse to live it in hell because of a zipper that was crying " open me open me" every bloody 5 mn !

As above, cheating is off. I will never trust anyone with my life.
Too many illnesses around..

I want a man who reads a lot and a lot of everything, serious and not so serious so we have things to talk about. A man interested in learning.
I left school at 15, my knowledge isn't quite academic, i learnt along the way and in books.
So a man who has had a life rich of many experiences as well, because men who walked a straight narrow road do not understand me nor do i understand them.

I want capable to handle me. I am difficult. I have phobias, i believe in ghosts and paranormal, i sometimes get in touch with the dead, i am a bit or even a lot weird in some aspects.
This man should never doubt this side of me, nor be scared of it nor laugh at me for it or look down on me or try to use me.

I don't like to get up early. Early birds pass my way. It's a no.

I want a man who loves food just as much as i do.

I kind of yoyo with my weight and at times of my life, i can be very slim, and at others, fatter. I will NOT do something for anyone but me.

I will not change for anyone ever anymore. The special someone must understand that.

I want a man capable to understand i am a mix of a lot of culture and social backgrounds and never look down on me for being too posh or too poor depending which side of the family we're talking about.

I want a man who will not think of himself as my saviour. Such a man would annoy me quickly and be booted just as quick.

I want a man i can laugh with. I have had a difficult life. It's my daily life has to be boring and annoying and too serious, it's a no, i am all this very well by myself.

I want a man who will choose ME before family. I am either his family, or i am nothing. If i get on with his, perfect, if i don't, it's me otherwise, bye bye. i've just done 7 years of hell. I learnt.

I want a man who doesn't take drugs ( had one), who moderately drinks or not at all ( mother alcoholic), who does a little sport or a lot ( i'd enjoy someone i can roller blade with or bicycle with or even do cardio with).

I want a man who enjoys sex for the simple healthy thing it is.

I want a man who isn't sexually deviant, i had that, i now spot it easily, not only will i dump the man but i am capable to report him to the police.

I want a man capable to be a hero for my son. Not just a dad, but a bloody hero.
I know some men are good, only, there are very few of them.

Also, i now spot men who prefer my kid to me, so beware, because i practised the kick in the balls so not worth trying to seduce the mother to get the kid, it would be like practising their own death.

I think that after the past 7 years, i will have a huge problem trusting a man, especially around my son.

Single mothers are targeted by sickos.

In a few months, i will, maybe, tell a tale, once all is over and done with for good, legally too.

And hell i never want to see hear or live again.

I don't think anyone is capable to bring me happiness.

Men nowadays seem bi, gay, sexually violent and obsessed, into all sorts of yucks, into coke, alcohol, in france they are manipulative and abusive, machos, etc etc...

My mother told me today " just get yourself a penis when you need one and let them live alone"...

It's nice to fantasize and all, but really, i am not into mothering a man, or nursing, i am pretty selfish and can't be bothered...

I was telling a neighbour the other day of the heaven it must be to have a man who is gone half the year so he isn't in your legs annoying you on a daily basis..and she said " ooh, already there and you're half our age lol"...

But yeah, that's how i feel, i couldn't stand having a man for myself all year around, he would really piss me off.

The every day thing would just end up in arguments because i was always affraid to say to a man" just go away, i want you out so i can breathe and be by myself"...

You can't do that when you live with someone, can you ?

Right, your turns.

Nothing to say
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »

a female with good looks who cooks and cleans.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

"So they convince you no one can break through"

GN'R 2010!!!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 07:36:16 PM »

lol at the difference in post sizes.

shows the difference between man and woman

html sucks
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 07:52:57 PM »

Jessica, you certainly seem to be asking for alot of what you want in a partner and you're being very particular in what you're looking for, but you know what, good for you. You shouldn't have to settle for anything less. You may be looking for a long time to find someone that fits that exact criteria, or close to it, but I wish you the best of luck in finding that special someone.

I think just by reading that too, it's pretty true that women look and want so much more in a partner than men do.
Us men are simple creatures and I think that's what makes relationships such a hard thing to find and keep going for years and years.

I've been single for a few years now, dating on and off, but I haven't really found that person I'm after.
And I don't consider myself to be picky or anything. I'm just trying to find a cute, easy going girl with a good sense of humour and similar interests.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 07:54:09 PM »

lol at the difference in post sizes.

shows the difference between man and woman

just shows you how picky women are compared to men when it comes to choosing a partner
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »

I'm just trying to find a cute, easy going girl with a good sense of humour and similar interests.

thats pretty much what every guy wants
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »

I'm just trying to find a cute, easy going girl with a good sense of humour and similar interests.

Yeah, true. Then look at Jessica's list of what she's looking for in a partner. Big difference huh! yes

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »

That was way too long of a list.  i'm all about not settling, but you have to be willing to compromise.  i think if you are going to list out things, your list should be no longer then 10 things and they should all be very broad, but important things like: wants to have kids, same religion as me, etc....

just curious, why are you posting this on a GNR message board anyways? Smiley   are you hoping to find Mr. Right in "the jungle"? haha

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 07:59:57 PM »

Yeah, true. Then look at Jessica's list of what she's looking for in a partner. Big difference huh! yes

yup, thats why i think women are much more shallow then men
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 08:00:47 PM »

no offense but i don't think jessica's post is representative of how most women think. sure some are too picky, but that's their problem. if a woman demands me to be a certain way instead of just loving me for me then so long bitch.

"Ask yourself why I would choose to prostitute myself to live with fortune and shame"

GN'R 2010!!!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »

He has to be taller than i am and not overly skinny, so i can feel protected in his arms.
That is, he should be demonstrative enough to actually TAKE ME IN HIS ARMS..

He has to have an overall good personal hygiene because a lot of men don't, so change of underpants every day, teeth brushed at LEAST once a day and a deo that doesn't stinck of cheap.
He also has to know how to use perfume, because the " loads of it from up close" makes me want to puke.

Now i am smoking again, preferable a smoker or a tolerant non smoker and if a smoker, obey some rules so my son isn't passive smoking to his early death.

He has to be extravert in the way he communicates with others, and with me. A communicator. Done enough years trying to get an info as simple as " did you have lunch at work today".

He should be clever enough to realise i have an IQ of a 150 and that i know when people bullshit me and when men think they are clever and lie, i simply loose my respect for them and with respect, of course, my love. Goes hand in hand in my books.

I do not believe in open relationships. IN theory, i do.
In practise, it is dangerous, because most men forget or don't want to use condoms with a partner.
I don't want std's or aids or hepathitis.
I have one life and refuse to live it in hell because of a zipper that was crying " open me open me" every bloody 5 mn !

As above, cheating is off. I will never trust anyone with my life.
Too many illnesses around..

I want a man who reads a lot and a lot of everything, serious and not so serious so we have things to talk about. A man interested in learning.
I left school at 15, my knowledge isn't quite academic, i learnt along the way and in books.
So a man who has had a life rich of many experiences as well, because men who walked a straight narrow road do not understand me nor do i understand them.

I want capable to handle me. I am difficult. I have phobias, i believe in ghosts and paranormal, i sometimes get in touch with the dead, i am a bit or even a lot weird in some aspects.
This man should never doubt this side of me, nor be scared of it nor laugh at me for it or look down on me or try to use me.

I don't like to get up early. Early birds pass my way. It's a no.

I want a man who loves food just as much as i do.

I kind of yoyo with my weight and at times of my life, i can be very slim, and at others, fatter. I will NOT do something for anyone but me.

I will not change for anyone ever anymore. The special someone must understand that.

I want a man capable to understand i am a mix of a lot of culture and social backgrounds and never look down on me for being too posh or too poor depending which side of the family we're talking about.

I want a man who will not think of himself as my saviour. Such a man would annoy me quickly and be booted just as quick.

I want a man i can laugh with. I have had a difficult life. It's my daily life has to be boring and annoying and too serious, it's a no, i am all this very well by myself.

I want a man who will choose ME before family. I am either his family, or i am nothing. If i get on with his, perfect, if i don't, it's me otherwise, bye bye. i've just done 7 years of hell. I learnt.

I want a man who doesn't take drugs ( had one), who moderately drinks or not at all ( mother alcoholic), who does a little sport or a lot ( i'd enjoy someone i can roller blade with or bicycle with or even do cardio with).

I want a man who enjoys sex for the simple healthy thing it is.

I want a man who isn't sexually deviant, i had that, i now spot it easily, not only will i dump the man but i am capable to report him to the police.

I want a man capable to be a hero for my son. Not just a dad, but a bloody hero.
I know some men are good, only, there are very few of them.

Also, i now spot men who prefer my kid to me, so beware, because i practised the kick in the balls so not worth trying to seduce the mother to get the kid, it would be like practising their own death.

I think that after the past 7 years, i will have a huge problem trusting a man, especially around my son.

Single mothers are targeted by sickos.

In a few months, i will, maybe, tell a tale, once all is over and done with for good, legally too.

And hell i never want to see hear or live again.

I don't think anyone is capable to bring me happiness.

Men nowadays seem bi, gay, sexually violent and obsessed, into all sorts of yucks, into coke, alcohol, in france they are manipulative and abusive, machos, etc etc...

My mother told me today " just get yourself a penis when you need one and let them live alone"...

It's nice to fantasize and all, but really, i am not into mothering a man, or nursing, i am pretty selfish and can't be bothered...

I was telling a neighbour the other day of the heaven it must be to have a man who is gone half the year so he isn't in your legs annoying you on a daily basis..and she said " ooh, already there and you're half our age lol"...

But yeah, that's how i feel, i couldn't stand having a man for myself all year around, he would really piss me off.

The every day thing would just end up in arguments because i was always affraid to say to a man" just go away, i want you out so i can breathe and be by myself"...

You can't do that when you live with someone, can you ?

Right, your turns.

That? is quite the? list! At least? you used? the word "ideal" correctly, because I am not sure? such a person exists. Reminds me of the Zeppelin song-Going to California-that says "looking? for a woman who's never been born."

Good luck  finding? the person you need/want.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »

Jessica, you crack me up.  The paradoxes hurt my head.  You have an i.q. of 150 but you smoke cigarettes.  You have an i.q. of 150 yet you believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
"i am pretty selfish and can't be bothered...," yet later you explain, "He has to be extravert in the way he communicates with others, and with me. A communicator."   hihi

I believe in love.  I'm married to the woman of my dreams and have 2 wonderful kids.  I couldn't ask for anything more.   love  love  love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 08:55:32 PM »

i have an IQ of a 150

You hide it well.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
The Catcher
VIP

Axl Rose Forever

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 08:57:32 PM »

i have an IQ of a 150

You hide it well.

ahahahaha rofl
couldn't have said it better myself

GN'R 2010!!!
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2007, 08:59:02 PM »

Jessica, you crack me up.? The paradoxes hurt my head.? You have an i.q. of 150 but you smoke cigarettes.? You have an i.q. of 150 yet you believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
"i am pretty selfish and can't be bothered...," yet later you explain, "He has to be extravert in the way he communicates with others, and with me. A communicator."? ?hihi

I believe in love.? I'm married to the woman of my dreams and have 2 wonderful kids.? I couldn't ask for anything more.? ?love? love? love

I second that! My wife is not "perfect" (neither am I) but she is perfect for me and we ?are perfect ?for each other. I would not want anyone ?else, and I am ?so lucky to have found ?her. (The devil-step ?daughter ?is another question). But the point is that there ?is no "perfection," so although there ?is no reason to "settle" the pursuit ?of perfection is bound to fail and lead to loneliness ?and frustration. IMHO.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »

Krispy, I was just commenting to my wife what a cool poster you are.  Since it's Father's Day, my wife and I were just chilling in front of the computer eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie.  Enjoy the rest of the day!  Remember, we get anything we want on 2 days out of the year!  Father's Day and your birthday.  Enjoy!
My day would have been perfect if Tiger could have sunk one of those long putts he had all day...oh well, can't win 'em all!  Smiley

beer to Krispy!!!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2007, 09:15:00 PM »

Krispy, I was just commenting to my wife what a cool poster you are.? Since it's Father's Day, my wife and I were just chilling in front of the computer eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie.? Enjoy the rest of the day!? Remember, we get anything we want on 2 days out of the year!? Father's Day and your birthday.? Enjoy!
My day would have been perfect if Tiger could have sunk one of those long putts he had all day...oh well, can't win 'em all!? Smiley

beer to Krispy!!!

Well, thank you!! Double beers to you too, because you also are? a cool? poster! I am joking here, but on my special day, my "want" list? was fulfilled? by taking my wife? to stores and buying her? stuff! We joked? about? it all day. But she is worth it,? and I am lucky to be? able to buy things for her that she wants, no matter? which day it? is!? beer beer
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 09:22:30 PM by Krispy Kreme » Logged
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »

some one that likes 80s hair music and G'n'R KISS and all the other bands i like and that hates liberals and rap. Pretty smile cute face long hair.

if i was picky and could get extras i'd have to say C tits with a nice ass hihi and curves and hair in all the right places. But i'm not picky so i'll take what ever i can get

krispy and axl4prez2004:

i solute you both for finding what every dude wants happiness with not to much bitching ok

peace

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
metallex78
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »

As for my ideal partner, I'm not too fussed at all really.

I'd prefer white caucasian, just because that's my background, but I think I could fall for any girl if they worked their charms on me. She has to be pretty (although beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway, and I'm no model, so I'm not expecting one either), and have a cute smile. Around the same height as myself or shorter (I'm a shortass!) Blonde or brunette. Smart, but not a smartass. Has a positive outlook on life. Loving and understanding, with a good soul and good sense of humour. Doesn't smoke, but enjoys getting drunk and silly from time to time. And most importantly, she has to at least be able to put up with my GN'R obsession! ok

RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2007, 10:52:37 PM »

And Jessica's set herself up with a list that ensures she will always be disappointed by men.

beer
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: