Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 04:49:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Poison
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Poison  (Read 87989 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2007, 06:44:08 AM »

DEAD FLOWERS!!???!!He (bret) is SUCH A AXL WANNA BE! rofl

i dont think so. brett stuck to doing what he was best at, a big show done by a glam band.

Axl changed and moved into delving into different music  with a different line up in his band.... so i dont see the similarities.

html sucks
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2007, 10:28:41 AM »

Mitchell Peters of Billboard.com reports: A full itinerary is still being confirmed, but POISON and RATT will join forces for a summer trek starting June 13 at the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, S.C., and wrapping Aug. 19 at the Coors Amphitheatre in Denver.

The tour, which brings POISON and RATT onstage together for the first time since 1999, will visit amphitheaters, festivals and fairs in such cities as Boston, Detroit, New York, New Jersey and Los Angeles, says Troy Blakely, who books POISON with the Agency for the Performing Arts.

"Generally we're going to play 50-60 dates," Blakely tells Billboard.com. "I'd say 30-35 are sheds. The rest are various festivals, fairs and indoor shows."

Confirmed festivals thus far include Birmingham, Ala.'s City Stages (June 16), Bay City, Mich.'s Bay City River Roar (June 22), Pryor, Okla.'s Rocklahoma (July 13) and Sturgis, S.D.'s Buffalo Chip (Aug. 5).

Anyone remember what happened at the end of the last tour with Bret and CC having that fight onstage?

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2007, 11:43:55 AM »

Mitchell Peters of Billboard.com reports: A full itinerary is still being confirmed, but POISON and RATT will join forces for a summer trek starting June 13 at the Bi Lo Center in Greenville, S.C., and wrapping Aug. 19 at the Coors Amphitheatre in Denver.

The tour, which brings POISON and RATT onstage together for the first time since 1999, will visit amphitheaters, festivals and fairs in such cities as Boston, Detroit, New York, New Jersey and Los Angeles, says Troy Blakely, who books POISON with the Agency for the Performing Arts.

"Generally we're going to play 50-60 dates," Blakely tells Billboard.com. "I'd say 30-35 are sheds. The rest are various festivals, fairs and indoor shows."

Confirmed festivals thus far include Birmingham, Ala.'s City Stages (June 16), Bay City, Mich.'s Bay City River Roar (June 22), Pryor, Okla.'s Rocklahoma (July 13) and Sturgis, S.D.'s Buffalo Chip (Aug. 5).

Anyone remember what happened at the end of the last tour with Bret and CC having that fight onstage?

at least they can resolve there differences, unlike a certain band beginning with a G

html sucks
GNRslave
Rocker

"turn on the tv cuz i got nowhere to go..."

« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2007, 02:46:16 PM »

actually the fight was between bret and bobby dall this time. bret threw the mic stand at bobby and bobby swung his bass at bret, then the scuffle started

"gonna wave it right down in your face"
http://www.myspace.com/5232978
guns_n_motley
« Reply #104 on: April 04, 2007, 03:57:20 PM »

I cant wait to see reformed ratt
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2007, 06:47:22 PM »

its not the reformed.

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2007, 08:38:34 PM »

its not the reformed.

It has Stephen Pearcy on vocals. So ya its pretty much reformed

the lineup for Rocklahoma says Ratt(featuring Pearcy)
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »

its not the reformed.

Jizzy quit, so if it aint gonna be pearcy, it would mean singer number 3

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2007, 03:47:34 AM »

its not the reformed.

Eww....this would be a good one to watch. Hope Pearcy can bury the hatchet and get back on.

Why did Jizzy quit?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2007, 08:55:58 AM »

its not the reformed.

Eww....this would be a good one to watch. Hope Pearcy can bury the hatchet and get back on.

Why did Jizzy quit?

love/hate reformed!!!

shitty quality recordings of the comeback gig are on youtube!

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 10:55:38 AM »

Ratt coming to Buffalo Chip
STURGIS -- The glam metal band Ratt will be playing the Legendary Buffalo Chip Campground Sunday, Aug. 5, during this year's Sturgis motorcycle rally.

The band includes original members Stephen Pearcy, Warren DeMartini, Juan Crocier, Bobby Blotzer and John Corabi. Ratt will perform the night after Poison, which plays at the Chip on Saturday, Aug. 4. The two bands formerly toured together.

Ratt has sold more than 18 million records worldwide, according to a news release from the Buffalo Chip, making Ratt "a rock icon from the 1980s."

The band has had several radio hits such as "Round and Round," "Wanted Man," "Back for More," "Lack of Communication" and "I'm Insane."

Also scheduled for the Chip is Toby Keith on Monday, Aug. 6.

Note the lineup..
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »

wtf, juan is not apart of this!

html sucks
guns_n_motley
« Reply #112 on: April 07, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »

wtf, juan is not apart of this!

Do you know Juan?? I dont think so!! Every source has said Juan was still negotiating the terms with them.

I dont know why you think you know if Juan is a part of this or not. He DOESNT hate all the members like you said he does. He toured with pearcy last summer with his solo band.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #113 on: April 07, 2007, 02:39:37 PM »

unless juan states on his website, he isnt apart of it.

html sucks
GeraldFord
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2007, 08:06:37 AM »

What a waste of John Corabi's talents...

RATT is one band that actually lost momentum and fans with each successive album, as each album was a step down from the one before, except for Dancing Undercover.

As for the Poison covers album, I think it's a cool idea. However, it's pretty lame that they are including past cover songs, dating back to the late 80s. Were they that lazy that they couldn't just record a few additional songs to round out the album?
guns_n_motley
« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2007, 11:04:53 AM »

What a waste of John Corabi's talents...

RATT is one band that actually lost momentum and fans with each successive album, as each album was a step down from the one before, except for Dancing Undercover.

As for the Poison covers album, I think it's a cool idea. However, it's pretty lame that they are including past cover songs, dating back to the late 80s. Were they that lazy that they couldn't just record a few additional songs to round out the album?

Actually, I think their first 4 were steps up from the last few. they kinda lost momentum starting with reach for the sky.

Ratt[EP]- great cd
Out of the cellar-even better
Invasion of your privacy-even better than ootc
Dancing undercover-as good as OOTC
Reach for the sky-starting to go down
Detonator-worst cd, produced by desmond child, so its expected

But, EACH ratt cd AT LEAST went platinum in the 80s.

The only reason Poison is doing a covers album according to Rikki rocket is because the record company told them to. They wanted to do a new cd, but the record company said to do a covers album first.
GeraldFord
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »

What record company? Aren't they signed to some shitty indie label? Cover songs or origanals, any new Poison album wont sell more than 40k, tops.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2007, 11:55:51 AM »

What record company? Aren't they signed to some shitty indie label? Cover songs or origanals, any new Poison album wont sell more than 40k, tops.

They are signed to EMP/Capitol.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2007, 09:26:10 PM »

According to Metal Sludge, WHITE LION has been added to the POISON/RATT summer tour, which is tentatively scheduled to kick off June 12. This information, however, has not yet been confirmed by an official source.

The current touring version of WHITE LION (a.k.a. TRAMP'S WHITE LION) features original member Mike Tramp (vocals) alongside Claus Longwood (bass), Troy Patrick Farrell (drums), Jamie Law (guitar), and Henning Wanner (keyboards).

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
GeraldFord
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2007, 07:22:46 AM »

They are signed to EMP/Capitol.

Still? I thought they were dropped years ago.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: