Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 04:05:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Girls girls I wish they all could be girls girls girls Question for the girls #3
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Girls girls I wish they all could be girls girls girls Question for the girls #3  (Read 1090 times)
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« on: August 26, 2005, 08:03:05 AM »

Ok sooooo I did not have lady trouble for the last while in fact!!!!!!!!

Last Saturday being August 20th 2005, I picked up yes I picked up for those counting. 1st try ever I picked up the hottest girl I've ever seen wow I was impressed! My friends had a bet with me saying I was not going to! But it was like that Journey song Don't Stop Believin'.

So I make my move they ran out of space on the patio. I go back to the bar with no wingman or support. I mean my seat is outside but noooooooo they won't let me sit down with my chaps. Soooo I see "Shirley Temple Guy" he mocked me when I got my friend Kevin to buy me a Sex on The Beach. Reason for that was I downed two Heinkeens (sp) in the alley way, and the last one I downed some came up like not barf wise but just like pouring it in your mouth fresh wise. STG tells me crazy storys, so I tell him about the hottest girl I have ever seen. Hes like bummer dude. I was talking to her outside guys came up to her pretty awkward my one friend saved me from that convo. So she comes in comes by me and STG grabs my hand / touches my thigh area. STG is soooooo into that hes like woooooooahh way too go! Ok ok ok!!! So I eventually pick the girl up with 40 minutes remaining in the game (being the bar closes at 2 am) Shes really hot. Note I? got her cell number I asked for it before I made out with her. I did buy her 3 drinks that night rum and coke. So we make out in front of the bar and eventually in the parking lot while she waits for her drunk emotional friend talking / crying to her ex boyfriend cause they are staying at her emo friends house that night. So make out with her get some tongue in. It felt good havent made out with someone since really January at this one party in July I did but the chick questionable play!

So I wait 3 days to call right. I call her Wednesday, at 430 pm. I know she works at Ikea cause she told me , she could have been at work. So I get her Arny answer machine which was a surprise cause I didnt recognize it at first and thought she left me some other guys cell. Anyways I was like: Hey its Jimmy from Saturday, I found my cell (told her I lost mine or didnt remember the number) Then I said so I was wondering if you would like to go out one night? and then said peace or something like that.

So its Friday now dudes / dudettes! Soooooooooo what do I do? My friends said give one more pitch on Sunday and call her cell at 3 pm. So any advice of a message I should leave on Sunday, like say hey its Jimmy from last Saturday, go out for coffee?? Undecided Huh don't know, end with my cell number again!

Cause I know you don't call alot but thats my last call she doesnt pick up Sunday screw it right. But I gotta know a message to say for Sunday if I get Arny again.

Sooooooo hopefully someone can help, thanks a bunch for taking your time to read this long message its appreciated any and all advice given.

Peace? peace

-- Jimmer Jammer

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 09:20:44 AM by Jimmer Jammer » Logged

Fuck All Y'all
Chris Misfit
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 08:37:15 AM »

I couldn't be arsed reading it, But I love you anyway.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: