Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:21:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227871 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "...that one extra step further..."
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: "...that one extra step further..."  (Read 11528 times)
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2004, 03:07:27 PM »

I agree with you axlsalinger

isee it like this:
Keep dreaming and hoping for a gnr release... for axl to come through... be a fan and be soppurtive, and maybe end up being a fool

or

to lose faith and stop supporting GNR and believe that i will never hear any new gnr material and deal with that pain

hmmmm

i'll take my chances a maybe being a fool and I'll hope axl comes through and who knows he might one of these days come through, and if/when he does it will probably blow our socks off with its brilliancy,  i tell you that if i thought GNR was done with i would not be here. so i keep hoping and if that makes me a fool in the end well then i guess thats how it will be

peace  peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
RyanMFGs
Rocker

GN F'N R, MFGs

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2004, 03:28:54 PM »

It means that one extra step further in making his vault of archives more impressive then Prince's. Prince has comeplete huge budget music videos and even documentaries (one by kevin smith!) in his vault that have never seen the light of day. Sound familiar? (didnt axl try to do that with November Rain?)... hmm, PRINCE YOU'RE GOING DOWN!  ok

To think the one you love could hurt ya now, it's a little hard to believe.. but everybody darlin sometimes bites thehand that feeds.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: