Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:07:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227922 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "How to Find Axl Rose"
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "How to Find Axl Rose"  (Read 5297 times)
seniorabreu
Rocker

Sitting in a Chinese Stew!

« on: June 07, 2004, 03:12:13 PM »

I did a google search on axl and came across this site.  The link is www.htby.org/archives/000303.html.  Anyway there is someone who claims to be Axl.  I thought his last message was interesting.  It is....

Dear all.

This last week I've been feelin' pretty good, some of the words here and in the email's you have sent me have been great and real helpful.
I've been trying to get J Mascis to play guitar and I really would like Kevin Shields on board too... there music, sound and attitude interests me alot and it would be great to work with them, there are a few others i'd like too, I really wanted at one point to have Elliot Smith do some vocal overdubbs, but.., as you know,,, Rest in peace Mr Smith. That happening really made me think.

I listened back to some of G&R's old stuff the other day, it's been a while since i've heard it, it made me feel kinda strange so I went for a swim and then ate some icecream, Choc N' Mint, maybe I should call the band that! (Dan)

Peace.

Axl

The funny thing is if you click on the posters screenname is brings up their e-mail.  If you click on the poster claiming to be Axl it links you to gnronline.com.   Thought it was interesting peace
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 03:22:55 PM »

nah I don?t think so
 confused

madagas
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 03:29:29 PM »

J Mascis is a VERY good guitar player- that would be great if he joined-good songwriter as well. This is horse poo poo.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 03:36:07 PM »

this is very interesting, very interesting indeed.  I think we should ask Mysteron to ask for confirmation from managment if this is true so if this guy is a poser pretending to be axl then they can shut him down, if not we can now talk to axl rose.  well Im gonna email "axl" see what I get he hasnt responded to everyone so i'll see if he responds wouldnt it be cool if it really was him. I know, I'll ask him if he has recieved the questions we sent and his management forwarded to him, that way we'll know if its really him, or not cause if it is him he will probably acknowledge the fact that he got them if not he wont have a clue of what Im talking about and well know hes a fraud and if it is him hey we may find if he plans on answering or not.  well im gonna go write to him now

peace peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 04:02:27 PM »

Or he could just lie and pretend to know what the questions are.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 04:20:15 PM »

haha, yea right. rofl
kujo722
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 04:32:02 PM »

Give me an "L"
Give me an "A"
Give me a  "T"
Give me an "I"
Give me a....... ahhh, hell you know where I'm going with this.
AxlVedder
Headliner

I am not a nugget!

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 04:57:16 PM »

Everyone saw the questions that were sent on this board, it's no secret, am I right? Any one of us could just as easily port the same thing, with all the linking to e-mail and gnronline, and pretend to be Axl.

I really doubt it is him, but what my point is, is this: "Axl" will realize it is from this board when you ask him if he got our questions, and he can browse this board and find them.

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I'll be vital parts to my anatomy that it ain't Axl. I do, however, remain hopeful that the real Axl Rose will respond to the questions.
kujo722
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 05:00:37 PM »

I don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I'll be vital parts to my anatomy that it ain't Axl. I do, however, remain hopeful that the real Axl Rose will respond to the questions.

If you'll put up one of your nuts, I know a certain female member who's starting a collection.

I think your safe on this one though. Its not Axl.
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2004, 07:10:59 PM »

I did a google search on axl and came across this site.  The link is www.htby.org/archives/000303.html.  Anyway there is someone who claims to be Axl.  I thought his last message was interesting.  It is....

Dear all.

This last week I've been feelin' pretty good, some of the words here and in the email's you have sent me have been great and real helpful.
I've been trying to get J Mascis to play guitar and I really would like Kevin Shields on board too... there music, sound and attitude interests me alot and it would be great to work with them, there are a few others i'd like too, I really wanted at one point to have Elliot Smith do some vocal overdubbs, but.., as you know,,, Rest in peace Mr Smith. That happening really made me think.

I listened back to some of G&R's old stuff the other day, it's been a while since i've heard it, it made me feel kinda strange so I went for a swim and then ate some icecream, Choc N' Mint, maybe I should call the band that! (Dan)

Peace.

Axl

The funny thing is if you click on the posters screenname is brings up their e-mail.  If you click on the poster claiming to be Axl it links you to gnronline.com.   Thought it was interesting peace

And the guy come back...

"Thanks for comming to my defense THE TRUTH, and everyone who is investigating this at HTGTH. If I were going to post on this page would I really use an email address like axlrose01@hotmail.com?? and would I really answer important questions to internet fans instead of say responding to letter sent through my managment team?? Of course not.

Seacrest Out..

W. Axl Rose

Posted by Latigo at June 7, 2004 11:04 PM"

now everybody can be axl rose....

"HEY THERE I AM THE REAL AXL ALL THOSE IDIOTS ARE IMPERSONATORS WHAT THE FUCK I AM THE REAL AXL YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY I AM THE REAL AXL CAN'T YOU GUYS READ.................

NOW GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. IF I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY, I SURE WOULDN'T SAY IT HERE... DUMBFUCKS!

Posted by Axl Rose at June 7, 2004 11:49 PM"

more axl rose style?  rofl
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2004, 07:17:05 PM »

If Latigo is really axl, he still owes me lunch  hihi rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

( reminder : you said you knew how to cook ?) ( cook well ?) ( really well .?)  rofl rofl rofl

Nothing to say
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2004, 05:51:09 AM »

Im more than positive this guy really aint axl, just some dumb fuck poser tryin to  fuck with fans, but I still emailed him anyway, at the minimum if he does respond it might be a funny read, at the best it could be him which i sincerely doubt it will be, sorry something like this brings out sckepticism in me. Lets just see if he answers though, and I, still hoping axl responds to the 10 questions we mailed him, that would be cool.

peace peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2004, 06:10:47 AM »

I see a letter from a law firm around the corner..... hihi
kujo722
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2004, 06:26:48 AM »

I see a letter from a law firm around the corner..... hihi

Ahhh, the good old days hihi
kujo722
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2004, 03:59:57 PM »

Just to avoid any future threads that start with "Hey didn't Axl post on a message board a few months ago..........."

This individual was busted as a fraud today. Let this be a lesson to everyone, dont impersonate Axl if you cant answer simple questions.  ok hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: