Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 08:55:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  i dont think im asking for TOO much but..
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: i dont think im asking for TOO much but..  (Read 7223 times)
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2006, 01:53:54 AM »

Sorry, but I wouldn't even let you moderate a board where you, Russian Roulette and I were the only members.....

/jarmo

hihi

The great conversations would exsist on that board...

I'd give my soul to read.

...A man can dream.. A man can dream...

I have a forum.? nervous

It isn't for GN'R though.

And I'm the only mod there!? nervous
Link?

http://www.themovieaddict.com/forum

Unfortunately my hosting service had a mix-up and my site was offline for over a month - just as I opened up the forum it shut down! So no one posts there now.? hihi

Don't be bashful.. noone ever posted there in the first place? hihi

Just kidding boss, couldn't resist? beer

Well in 2005 it actually had thousands of posts, but it was because a section of the forum was dedicated to a wannabe celeb called Monroe Mann. He's a hilarious guy. Delusional. He trademarked the phrase "Oscar Bound" and "meet you at the TOP!" http://www.futureoscarwinner.com is a redirect to his personal site.? rofl

Then Monroe was pissed that someone created another site about him so he had his rich parents get involved - they're lawyers - and the site got shut down. I closed the forum because a lot of people felt uneasy after that.

Since then I haven't really had anyone posting there. I took it offline for a while, brought it back up and had a few people posting and then it went down again!? rofl

So you're right, there really never were people posting there this last time it shut down, only five or six people really.

What the hell is this gut on.... its a piss take surely!!!

Huh

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2006, 02:13:08 AM »

Sorry, but I wouldn't even let you moderate a board where you, Russian Roulette and I were the only members.....

/jarmo

hihi

The great conversations would exsist on that board...

I'd give my soul to read.

...A man can dream.. A man can dream...

I have a forum.  nervous

It isn't for GN'R though.

And I'm the only mod there!  nervous
Link?

http://www.themovieaddict.com/forum

Unfortunately my hosting service had a mix-up and my site was offline for over a month - just as I opened up the forum it shut down! So no one posts there now.  hihi

Don't be bashful.. noone ever posted there in the first place  hihi

Just kidding boss, couldn't resist  beer

Well in 2005 it actually had thousands of posts, but it was because a section of the forum was dedicated to a wannabe celeb called Monroe Mann. He's a hilarious guy. Delusional. He trademarked the phrase "Oscar Bound" and "meet you at the TOP!" http://www.futureoscarwinner.com is a redirect to his personal site.  rofl

Then Monroe was pissed that someone created another site about him so he had his rich parents get involved - they're lawyers - and the site got shut down. I closed the forum because a lot of people felt uneasy after that.

Since then I haven't really had anyone posting there. I took it offline for a while, brought it back up and had a few people posting and then it went down again!  rofl

So you're right, there really never were people posting there this last time it shut down, only five or six people really.

What the hell is this gut on.... its a piss take surely!!!

Huh

He's 100% serious.

I've spoken to him on IM. I asked him for an interview and he told me he was calling the cops. He thought I was someone else who had pretended to be Kate Bosworth. He loves Bosworth and the Olsen Twins and wrote scripts for them and - I swear - said on his blog (which he removed now) that he writes letters to them almost every day. Anyway someone else had contacted him on IM pretending to be Bosworth and he started chatting with the guy and thought it was really her! Then he was like "If you really are Kate I will meet you some day at the top."  hihi The guy posted the transcript on my forum as well as on IMDb; it was a hoot!

Monroe didn't went to acknowledge that more than one person thought he was a joke so he lumped us all together as one person.

He joined the Reserves for money and then wrote a book about it after 9/11 to cash in on patriotism. On his website he says how to get on TV. One of them is "tell the government you're a terrorist." When we revealed this after his book came out he posted on his IMDb message board and told us that his friends at the FBI were going to get us.  rofl

I could go on and on and on - mention how he wrote songs called "Hollywood Girls" with lyrics like "I wanna go riding with Mena Suvari, hang in the trees with Lucy Liu" - but I won't. I could also mention he wrote a script for a film and has 80 pages of legal terms BEFORE the script even begins which gives him 100% profit of the film. I am not joking.

There was an entire website with hundreds of pages dedicated to him - he's done stuff that would make you think he's the biggest creep in the world - but his parents had it removed.

Oh, and his only claim to fame is a 30-second non-speaking role in the flop film SWIMF@N as a comatose!  rofl rofl I'm not joking! He plays the boyfriend who is in a coma in one scene of the movie.

It's his only film so far but he runs an acting school on how to becoma a famous actor!

He also wrote a book on how to become famous called THE THEATRICAL JUGGERNAUT and made dozens of fake Amazon accounts so he could give his book five-star reviews - we revealed this as well on the website and then he stopped reviewing it.  hihi

Okay, I will stop now but it's soooo tempting to go on.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 02:14:49 AM by Russian Roulette » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2006, 02:17:27 AM »

WOW that is hilarious!

So many weirdo's.. man that stuff makes me lauuugh hihi
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2006, 02:27:30 AM »

WOW that is hilarious!

So many weirdo's.. man that stuff makes me lauuugh hihi

I really wish Giorgio's site hadn't been taken down...the man chronicled EVERYTHING Money Mann ever did from the start of his "career" to today.

Mann also started a band; he started trying to promote as HIS band so the other bandmembers left. If you go to the main page now (http://www.runningforfamous.com/home/index.php?location=bio) you'll see the only picture available on the site is a huge picture of Mann. He alienated everyone else and now it's just him.

I'm going to try to find the old cached pages of Giorgio's site and if I can I'll post them here.
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2006, 06:31:07 PM »

Someone should introduce that guy to the chick who was Latigo.  They'd make the PERFECT couple....in their delusional way....

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: