Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:38:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Tommy Lee And Steen Adler.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tommy Lee And Steen Adler.  (Read 6071 times)
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« on: March 22, 2006, 04:44:46 PM »

Lock this thread if its already been posted but i never knew Tommy lee and steven Adler were "budds" . i always thought that GNR and Motley crue hated each other . Please elaborate lol. If you have any pics of motley crue with GNR please post.

I say they were mad at each other because Axl did something to vince way back when.

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 08:31:53 PM »

they were friends. i have a few pictures of them together ill have to look. are they still? not sure
anyway the whole incident was between vince neil and izzy and when vince punched izzy at the mtv awards because izzy supposedly hit vinces wife but we dont know if thats true. however axl got involved sticking up for izzy and also because of other things i suppose and the both bands started hating each other. to this day though im pretty sure i read that vince has no problem with any of the band. i dont know if all that is true its just what i know. please anyone with more knowledge please correct me.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 11:53:17 PM »

Didn't Steven once revive Nikki Six when he overdosed?  I remember it was when Steven had his broken arm and he had to drag Nikki into the shower or something.  I might have it mixed up and it was actually Tommy Lee, but I'm sure it was some member of Motley Crue. 
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 12:39:18 AM »

Read 'The Dirt'

.....the Motley Crue book!!!

not only will you find out more about it, you'll have a fuckin' wicked read 'cause its the best.

Even if u dont read, JUST FUCKIN' READ THIS!!! beer

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006, 05:50:04 AM »

the fucking dirt rules... Everyone in gnr crue get along really except axl n vince.. Also the nut sack on slash's chin thin as the tour pass :hihi:Just look at Big in 04 with VR , tommy introduced them as his boys...

« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 05:51:58 AM by mikegiuliana » Logged
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »

should this not be in the BAD OBSESSION section?

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2006, 12:47:37 PM »

yes, should it not? Grin

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2006, 12:48:42 PM »

the fucking dirt rules... Everyone in gnr crue get along really except axl n vince.. Also the nut sack on slash's chin thin as the tour pass :hihi:Just look at Big in 04 with VR , tommy introduced them as his boys...

They look like a cute couple.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 01:05:48 PM »

hihi Who will make the male part?  hihi
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 01:37:37 PM by Mr. Dick Purple » Logged

No man can be my equal
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 01:22:59 PM »

hihi Who will male the male part?? hihi

It's obvious that Tommy Lee would be the top and Steven Adler would be the bottom.  hihi
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2006, 07:32:56 AM »

should this not be in the BAD OBSESSION section?

No, because Steven Adler is an ex-gunner.

Go figure.

Would an Axl and Tommy Lee thread be in Bad Obsession?

Go figure.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2006, 07:39:51 AM »

hihi Who will make the male part?? hihi

i saw him with pamela ,I guess tommy will be the male hihi
ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2006, 06:06:25 PM »

Didn't Steven once revive Nikki Six when he overdosed?? I remember it was when Steven had his broken arm and he had to drag Nikki into the shower or something.? I might have it mixed up and it was actually Tommy Lee, but I'm sure it was some member of Motley Crue.?

It was Nikki Sixx  yes He was partying with Steven and Slash when he OD'd, and Steven took him to the shower, slapped his face with his plastered hand and told Slash's then-girlfriend to call an ambulance. Nikki called him the day after asking what happened last night because "my face is killing me"  hihi

As for Tommy Lee, Steven used to date his sister back in the day
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 05:18:50 AM »

There are ceveral pics out on the net with Crue and Guns members together. Steven and Slash have a lot with Nikki and Tommy, I think for the most part all members are friendly except Axl, but hey, what's new?   ok

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 09:07:52 AM »

There are ceveral pics out on the net with Crue and Guns members together. Steven and Slash have a lot with Nikki and Tommy, I think for the most part all members are friendly except Axl, but hey, what's new?? ?ok

And Izzy.. Double Talkin' Jive is about Vince Neil.

VOX Magazine '91

The sound of suitably raucous guitars heralds the beginning of the first track, the delightfully named 'Double Talking Jive Motherfucker', which showcases a performance of rare spleen from Rose who this time chooses to focus his wrath on chubby little Vince Neil, the "plastic-faced, pussy-assed" singer of rival L.A. 'bad attitude' icons Motley Crue. Things haven't been too cozy between the two groups ever since the Crue, in a fit of pique after they were upstaged by the Gunners during an American tour, fooled the hapless Steven Adler (under the impression he was inhaling cocaine) into snorting a large quantity of a leading American brand of toilet disinfectant. Things could only get worse after that - which they did - culminating in Neil punching Stradlin in the mouth backstage at an MTV Awards program, and accusing the guitarist of beating up and trying to rape his wife, a former mud-wrestler named Cherisse. Stradlin is eager to tell his side of the story.
"Three years ago, we played some club one night and I was hangin' out with these girls when she came backstage. I said 'Hey your pussy's hangin' out!' and she fuckin' punched me! So I just lifted my foot and pushed her back. She fell down. Next thing I know, she's got me on a rape charge. So I have to go to court, right, for this bullshit, and she didn't show up. Anyway, Motley Crue are a bunch of lying cocksuckers. It's gonna be interesting to see how they respond to this."

« Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 09:15:11 AM by IzzyDutch » Logged
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2006, 12:44:45 PM »

alot of the crue and ex guns get on, slash and nikki tommy lee is doing a new super group with gilby on tv in the usa now

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: