Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R in Dublin (no Motley Crue!) - Avenged Sevenfold supporting
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R in Dublin (no Motley Crue!) - Avenged Sevenfold supporting  (Read 41267 times)
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2006, 12:18:25 PM »

I think it's awesome that A7X could be supporting GN'R in Europe. Maybe when they tour the states A7X will support them there too.

I think it would be awesome if Axl joined A7X on stage for a performance of "I won't  see you tonight part 1" I could see it happening.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #241 on: March 11, 2006, 12:20:31 PM »

how are tickets selling at all these venues?

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #242 on: March 11, 2006, 01:26:58 PM »

how are tickets selling at all these venues?

The Irish Examiner said that tickets were going fast?  The show is a long way's away, I would imagine it will be nearly a sellout by the concert date.  Can we get any information on how sales havve been for the RDS event???
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #243 on: March 11, 2006, 05:12:50 PM »

bump.  Does anyone know if there will be tickets available for this show if one would have to wait until May to purchase tickets?
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #244 on: March 11, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »

bump.  Does anyone know if there will be tickets available for this show if one would have to wait until May to purchase tickets?

I heard this place seats 30,000? If so, might be ok... dunno if they'll sell that much.

Also, in North America, venues often hold blocks of tickets to release at later dates. This fucks over scalpers. In Toronto in 2002, the show was "sold out" prior to the day of the show. On the day of the show, they released the last block of tickets (one section). They did this a few weeks before the show also (another section opens up).

Of course if you're traveling, day-of tickets aren't going to help you. But you might get lucky either from the size of the venue or the way tickets are released - if it's a similar system. Might not be, I've never been across the pond.
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #245 on: March 11, 2006, 05:26:02 PM »

I won't know until May, if my schedule will open up to go to the show!!  I am though very curious, as to how many tickets are left, as I wonder if they might move pretty quick with the announcement of Avenged Sevenfold on the ticket?  This place seats 30,000, and it seems that all of the seats are sold out, so how big is the lawn area?
Jaxl Stanley
« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2006, 02:45:42 AM »

Im sure i read somewhere when buying my tickets for this that Motley Crue were playing also?

Now i cant find anything on this apart from the other opening acts which have just been announced? Does anyone know anything else, like if motley crue are still playing, or if they pulled out or if i just seemed to imagine this?

thanks
badapple81
« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2006, 02:49:13 AM »

They were originally announced to be playing, then it looks as though the promotor jumped the gun or something because it was announced it was incorrect. Not sure what happened there.
W. Adam S
Rocker

...Gone to the toilet

« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2006, 06:10:02 AM »

According to Aiken Promotions, the Irish promoter, Bullet For My Valentine and To My Surprise are opening for GN'R in Dublin on June 9th.
Fans going to the Stockholm, Sweden show on June 26th will be able to see Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold as the opening acts.

'For Ricky to be any smarter he would have to die and come back as a turnip' - Trailer park boys.
gnr2k6
« Reply #249 on: June 05, 2006, 12:34:47 PM »

ok not sure where to post this so please dont delete it.
i have 3 tickets for this fridays show in dublin as some friends have pulled out-bastards!
i only want face value for them maybe even a little less if u make me an offer-or i am willing to sell the tickets seperatly so please ask!!
these are standing tickets so you will at the front to see the boys!!!
MANY THANKS.
robz150
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #250 on: June 05, 2006, 05:33:08 PM »

According to Aiken Promotions, the Irish promoter, Bullet For My Valentine and To My Surprise are opening for GN'R in Dublin on June 9th.
Fans going to the Stockholm, Sweden show on June 26th will be able to see Bullet For My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold as the opening acts.

Therapy? are also playin at this. This band are from N.Ireland have been around awhile and would be popular with the locals. I think they are there to keep the older crowd happy.
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2006, 05:48:23 PM »

therapy? are headlining the second stage. in reality it would mean that they clash with gnr. in gnr reality...
robz150
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »

therapy? are headlining the second stage. in reality it would mean that they clash with gnr. in gnr reality...

Therapy will be finished by the time GNR come on. this thing isn't as big as Download in the UK Metallica are playing two days later so they added a few extra bands and called it a festival. Theres a day in between with no bands playing that makes it two seperate concerts in my book.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: