Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:39:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  adler and axl make peace in vegas
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: adler and axl make peace in vegas  (Read 40551 times)
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« on: September 23, 2006, 06:18:54 AM »

not sure if this was posted or not..but steven adler was at show 2 in vegas..and later in axl's hotel room for the after party hanging out.  they were talking and hanging for a bit and steven seemed happy.

no word on if steven bowled on the lane in rose's room!@!
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:19:41 AM »

Sorry to be negative but how would you know this? Mike

liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 06:20:16 AM »

haven't heard of that, seems cool.
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 06:21:33 AM »

i was there!....true story...if i wanted to make it up..i suppose i wouldve made up something riveting..but they were just hangin at the bar when i walked in...
Origen
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 06:23:44 AM »

Even though I'm not the biggest Adler fan it would be cool if they were friendly with each other again. Another original gunner speaking to Axl, just two more to make peace with.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 06:24:38 AM »

Fair play on you mate! I wasnt calling you a liar I just was wandering how you knew this! Mike

Bono
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 06:27:58 AM »

Oh mY God!!! the original band is getting back together!!! thats' why all the dates have been postponed. the original guys need time to rehearse the new songs rofl Just kiddng.

This is pretty cool though. it's good to hear that as time has passed Axl can get on with the old guys again. Izzy and Steven. next it will be Duff and eventually Slash. It will happen. Maybe not a reunion but a reconciliation. ok? Steven always seemed so devestated and maybe rightfully so whe he was dismissed from Gn'R. Probably feels the same way Dave Mustaine feels kinda. Maybe not quite.
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 06:28:05 AM »

I'd rather hang out with groupies than Adler lol.

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 06:37:18 AM »

Adler was ther Sunday night?   You'd think we'd of known about it if an ex-gunner was in the crowd.  yes  I definitely didn't see him.
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 06:43:11 AM »

i saw him on the way out after the show..he was by the entrance where the main floor lets out by the elevator that goes up to the "vip"ish area...where you needed a pass..so i cant say he viewed the show..but i saw him at the end.  I was upstairs and didnt see him up there...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 06:48:48 AM »

Even though I'm not the biggest Adler fan it would be cool if they were friendly with each other again. Another original gunner speaking to Axl, just two more to make peace with.

yeah... and probably the two most important: Slash and Duff.
I'm sure they just need to talk. After so much time, there may be much less "hate" between them than the fans think. They are in their 40's/mid 40's. They learnt to respect each other over the years, they grew-up, they are mature adults now.
I'd like to see them onstage all together playing a show in Paris before I die. I'd like them to do it before they get old. It is still time to do it. They are not "too old" yet. If I had to choose one dream, that would probably be that one.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 07:00:40 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 07:08:47 AM »

You always got the impression that that Axl and Duff didn't part company on such bad terms, it's pure speculation but I don't think Duff and Axl have too much to sort out, Axl and Slash is the biggy.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 07:20:20 AM »

not realy like Adler , but if it true it realy cool news  yes

Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 07:29:51 AM »

bet this has got matt sorum sweating a bit!

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 07:41:16 AM »

why are people talking about a reunion?   Roll Eyes  the band is on tour and there wont be any former members on board unless Izzy makes guest appearances.  smoking   
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 07:49:42 AM »

why are people talking about a reunion?? ?Roll Eyes? the band is on tour and there wont be any former members on board unless Izzy makes guest appearances.? smoking? ?

Nobodies really suggesting a reunion at this point JB, but the fact that Axl and Adler were seen talking ogether is still quite big news.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 07:54:11 AM »

why are people talking about a reunion?   Roll Eyes  the band is on tour and there wont be any former members on board unless Izzy makes guest appearances.  smoking   

Nobodies really suggesting a reunion at this point JB, but the fact that Axl and Adler were seen talking ogether is still quite big news.

Maybe some wounds have been healed with the time but that doesn?t mean a reunion is around the corner Roll Eyes

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Origen
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 08:05:19 AM »

why are people talking about a reunion?? ?Roll Eyes? the band is on tour and there wont be any former members on board unless Izzy makes guest appearances.? smoking? ?

Maybe some wounds have been healed with the time but that doesn?t mean a reunion is around the corner Roll Eyes

Again nobody is talking abotu a reunion. People are just say that it's nice to see that they are talking again.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 08:08:59 AM »

Erm I never said it was, the fact that Axl has apparently made up with 3 former band members he had previosly fallen out with is newsworthy. Apart from Bono who was joking nobody mentioned a reunion round the corner and I certainly didn't ?Roll Eyes

snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 08:09:23 AM »

Maybe Axl just needs better security. ? hihi

Was Axl talking to Steven or was it just Steven talking to Axl? ?And what shape was Steven in?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: