Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  December 4th, 2010 Sydney, NSW, Australia (UPDATES)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 4th, 2010 Sydney, NSW, Australia (UPDATES)  (Read 42090 times)
Z?phyr
VIP

« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »

Haven't missed the guy at any gig I've seen the past 10 years, the only moment I thought of it is when some dickhead in the audience yells for it... pretty sad thing to do btw...
My big wish is that this line up is one to stay, they have a great chemistry together and all of them really want to be part of it. This is top notch GN'R !

"It Ain't Rocket Science"
Melissa84
Headliner

« Reply #181 on: December 11, 2010, 04:03:08 AM »

I felt Sydney was the BEST out of the 3. Axl was SO happy. In such a GREAT mood  Grin.

Townsville 1st December 2010
Sydney 4th December 2010
Adelaide 7th December 2010
Mundi
Opening Act

« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2010, 12:54:32 AM »

I agree Zephyr.  As I've said compared to 2007 show both of what I have seen were 10x better.  I've already mentioned Axl's voice but it was the band as a whole felt (to me) more like a band performing together for enjoyment, their own enjoyment.

@ Voodoochild, I understand completely why Axl took a cleaner approach to his vocals and while no where near his abilities, I've had to change my style also as I can't get through more than 5 songs without fading away (damaged hard rocking back in my late teens).  BUT unfortunately, as I have also experienced myself, when doing this the voice loses a little bit of tone/character/ whatever you want to call it, after all you are changing what you were previously doing. 

That's what impressed me so much is that Axl has gotten that edge back and he still looks after his voice, that is very apparent, he has to, but he has that great tone/character back that, to me, I did not hear as prevalent in 2007.
highvoltage
Headliner

MYGNRFORUM Admin

« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »

Street of Dreams - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgabw4JAWfU

Angus Young - AC/DC
"I'm sick to death of people saying we've made 11 albums that sound exactly the same, when in fact, we've made 12 albums that sound exactly the same."
pdaldridge
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2010, 12:58:38 AM »

Hey, was standing next to ya in the front on your right for the Sydney show. Had an absolute ball! Great job on the pics and vid's! Appreciate the effort you put in, and for putting up with my jumping around like a maniac while you were filming - a little evident especially on WTTJ! But hey, that's what a GNR show's all about! How'd the After Party go?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: