Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:13:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  here is a picture of my pussy
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: here is a picture of my pussy  (Read 22110 times)
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2005, 09:54:42 PM »

again you did not read the whole post!!!!

they started on me first so they would have to be banned as well.i was trying to mind my own damn business and post pics of my kitty cats and here come the picture police.that is when all hell  broke loose.they could ahve just left me alone,will could ahve send me a pm or something and would ahve gone just fine.bbbbbuuuuuuttttttttttt noooooooooo.....

Kitano
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2005, 10:46:55 PM »

The really funny thing is that this guy thinks he would have made a good lawyer just because he can argue and be a pain in the ass.  Lawyers also need to know how to spell and construct proper sentences.  Law schools are kinda funny about that. Roll Eyes
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2005, 11:01:22 PM »

I can spell just fine.I just figured all that wouldn't be scrutinized on here.

Was that better?

P.S. I never said i would make a good lawyer,i said my friends say that.Read man!!!!

Kitano
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2005, 11:10:17 PM »

I can spell just fine.I just figured all that wouldn't be scrutinized on here.

Was that better?

P.S. I never said i would make a good lawyer,i said my friends say that.Read man!!!!

You should leave two spaces between a period and the start of a new sentence.  Also "P.S" should never be used.   Grin
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2005, 12:05:46 AM »

cute       ok

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2005, 08:44:51 AM »

they started on me first so they would have to be banned as well.

For what? For trying to help you around here by showing that your are breaking rules? And becides, you were the one who retaliated and began insulting us so don't start with me.

i was trying to mind my own damn business and post pics of my kitty cats and here come the picture police.

Picture Police? Cute, but the only power i have over you is persuasion and and manipulation, so i wouldnt say that I'm in authority.....yet.... Tongue

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I've said it before to other guys just like you, they don't give a damn about the people here or the bored, If you don't like it, leave. It's that fucking easy. So if you wanna have a picture of w/e and make the boared slow as molasses, go ahead, but don't say we didn't warn you if you get banned.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2005, 11:42:27 AM »

what are you? the picture police?

I can't believe there's anyone this stupid.

SLC, can we do a roast of this guy next?

This guy is so ugly even hookers won't sleep with him.
This guy is so stupid he eats from the floor since he hasn't figured how to use a chair yet. But he is getting there.

My friend work as security, at a mall close where this guy lives, and he told me yomomomma's favorite hobby is to argue about the "Don't steal"-rule, since he wasn't caught the last time he stole little girls underwear.

By the way, your mom spent the night over and told me to tell you "You're grounded" so shut up and go to your room. Now.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 11:46:42 AM by Blue Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2005, 12:18:01 PM »

i just cant beleive that a thread with good intentions of helping someone out ahs balooned into this......... can we jsut lock this thread and be done with it

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
yomomma
Rebel without a clue
Banned
Headliner

The One

« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2005, 12:24:53 PM »

Dude,you snitched on me.nuf said.

and uhh Blue Cut my mother is 63 years old,grow up.now talking about somebodys mother is a good reason to be banned.huh will?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2005, 12:30:30 PM »

It would be more fun to see him banned......Where are the all knowing and powerful mods that control the weather?
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2005, 01:36:20 PM »

It would be more fun to see him banned......Where are the all knowing and powerful mods that control the weather?

Well, here I am...

I have to say that I'm dissapointed with Paul.

He has been given a second chance on this board and all he does is throw it away.

I'm mainly responsible for him getting a second chance, and before you start asking no he didn't send me any bootlegs nor he is a good friend of mine. I just thought that since he sent the dvd's to all the people he owed to, then he did his time and it was time to stop this whole "fight".

Unfortunately he didn't appreciate that much.

I'm sorry to inform you that there is no democracy in some forum for which someone pays for.

He who pays, sets the rules. If you like it you stay, if you don't you leave or get banned.

MCT
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2005, 01:52:13 PM »

Beware of Greeks bearing second chances, that's what I say...

SLCPUNK
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2005, 02:15:05 PM »

Good one!
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2005, 02:29:02 PM »

Insults, one word posts, multiple posting, fighting the admin...

....and still not banned

This guy must be some untouchable Mafia boss, or maybe he has magic powers nervous

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2005, 03:01:58 PM »

Hey momma, when your momma tells you it's bedtime, is she being a fascist for not putting it up for democratical debate? Because, surely if you obey her, then you're sheep.

You're in jarmo's house, so he owns your ass here. And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, pal.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2005, 03:03:17 PM »

and uhh Blue Cut my mother is 63 years old,grow up.now talking about somebodys mother is a good reason to be banned.huh will?

here are my insults...... dude your a tool.... you may think you stand up and stand out and fight the good fight.. but you dont....you make it a pain in the ass to those of us that come here and understand the rules.... since our "IQ" is high enough that though the wording may be suggestive in ts form is a rule none the les.. a rule that we all accept and never question. We are do understand that there are people that frequent this board that are no privy to a High Speed connection. its a small price to pay for the community that we all share in. If i were to venture a guess...... you have no friends... though that you think are friends think so lowly of you that they would not even care if you stoped showing up to parties and all........so why dont you stuff it.. take whats left of your pride and go bother commuinty......... somewhere far far away from here.

oh as for the narc bit.... hmmm ya know the mods dooooo read the threads here..... it was only a matter of time...... and you know what..... id do it again.. and i dont care..... we tried to help ya.. you wouldnt listen.. so i reported ya.. you still didnt listen... to "THE" admin....... and it got removed regardless.... and even though you stand and shout its not arule its not a rule... why didnt ya just add it back to you sig once it was removed? i guess you were to afraid to break that rule agin.......

funny.... the titled "here is a picture of my pussy"  i guess you should put your own picture on one of the links.........

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
MCT
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2005, 03:04:17 PM »

Good one!

!eno dooG

*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2005, 04:36:42 PM »

Good one!

!eno dooG

Good one!

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2005, 04:47:51 PM »

I said go to your room.

And hey, your mother is talking about me to all her friends anyway  hihi

Oh, and she did say "I wish my little boy would be a bit more like you!"

So here you are, let me spit in a cup so you can drink it an have even once some man in you.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2005, 04:48:49 PM »

Insults, one word posts, multiple posting, fighting the admin...

....and still not banned

This guy must be some untouchable Mafia boss, or maybe he has magic powers nervous

I was having some "fun" with this one.

I gave him plenty of chances to explain himself but he failed to give a good reason for his behaviour. The "funny" thing is that this guy calls others sheep while he's doing what many others have done before him. Questioning the need for rules here..... There's nothing original about that!

It's "just" one thread, it would've been a completely different thing if this had spilled onto the rest of the board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: