Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:14:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  my fucking karma
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: my fucking karma  (Read 19703 times)
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2007, 05:33:39 PM »

Someone thinks they're in a democracy? hihi

ADZ,

You're my favorite moderator, bro !
See what you can do about having my last karma point removed. You know how Jarmo can be.? ?crying

We should go and check out an Adler's Appetite show together !!
Take care.

/bringbackadler

jesus christ man, get a grip, you're starting to sound like adler rofl

"axl come on bro, you're still my favorite, we should do a show together man, it will be the best ever dude!"
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2007, 10:35:03 PM »

and the jackass who was arguing w/ me

Doesn't that equal another negative Karma? Afterall, even if he isn't mentioning username, he's still insulting Board members.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »

whole pitman clique:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!
That's not very nice. Angry

Shame you feel that way. I read your lame post in Chris' birthday thread which was directly a shot against a fan of his instead of a birthday wish. Now to label Mother Goose fans as trolls, well stop being such an ogre. Roll Eyes

i did make a birthday wish for him in the thread, i've also made it clear that i've always defended chris pitman against jokes, i'm just sick of the bullshit all the time.
you like chris, so what? i do too, i wanna hear what he has contributed. guess what, i like the rest of the band too, and i especially like bbf alot
how the fuck would it look if i started this kind of bullshit in every thread:

BBF = GNR!!11

BBF WILL RULE CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!

BBF WILL OUTSHINE EVERYONE ON CD

BBF HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS PINKY THAN THE REST OF THE BAND DOES!!11

people would be sick and tired, and moreover, i would look like a fucking idiot. point made. have a nice day.

This is infact a valaid point Jackamo. No offence to you, and you know I'm a Chris fan, but I will admit that the overall immensity of comments regarding the Mother Goose being godly and amazing can get a little bit annoying. It also makes people feel like the poster doing it (no, I am not singling you out, or even referring to you) is doing it to be funny, as if they think Pitman and the act of liking him is a joke.  no
I'm not doing it to be funny, I can at least back it up. And I don't use capital letters like her example.

Yeah,that is why i stated that the last part was not meant for you.  ok
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2007, 08:29:00 AM »

What a thread hihi

I'm worried about dots on my drivers license and criminal record, not some buddist illusionistic measurment of your character on the internet.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2007, 11:06:46 AM »

What a thread hihi

I'm worried about dots on my drivers license and criminal record, not some buddist illusionistic measurment of your character on the internet.

People don't seem to understand what it's for.

Before we started using this system, we would tell people "no insults", "don't post that mp3" etc etc. We had no idea if the same person was posting insults day after day.

Some might have gotten banned after three insults and others might have gotten away with ten.

This system makes it easier to keep track of the ones who don't give a shit about our rules.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2007, 11:22:09 AM »

Yeah, I know. It's just funny when people act like their lives depend on those points.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2007, 11:26:52 AM »

So how many minus karma points is it before you're banned?
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2007, 12:00:34 PM »

What a thread hihi

Before we started using this system, we would tell people "no insults", "don't post that mp3" etc etc. We had no idea if the same person was posting insults day after day.

Some might have gotten banned after three insults and others might have gotten away with ten.

This system makes it easier to keep track of the ones who don't give a shit about our rules.

/jarmo

Oh really ?!?

Again, I ask why I received my last karma point while Jimbob was the one deflaming me and the prior lineup !!! I would like this matter looked into and I would like this resolved!!

You said he also received karma for that. BULLSHIT!!!  rant He already had that karma point !! You gave me mine while I was in a reunion area speaking about the prior lineup!!

You and Jimbob were there starting shit by talking smack about the original lineup.  That karma point was totally fucking undeserved and I request that this issue be resolved !!

If that karma point was warranted, I wouldn't even bring it up, but considering what actually happened , this shit needs to be corrected.

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2007, 12:03:37 PM »

Again, I ask why I received my last karma point while Jimbob was the one deflaming me and the prior lineup !!! I would like this matter looked into and I would like this resolved!!

Because you're a fucking trolling attention seeker and I gave you the attention you craved Mr. "Steven Adler is a current member of the band".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »

Because you're a fucking trolling attention seeker and I gave you the attention you craved Mr. "Steven Adler is a current member of the band".

/jarmo

I think the above qualifies the situation as "resolved".  It may not be resolved the way adler wanted it to be...but it's resolved, nonetheless.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2007, 05:04:23 PM »

Doesn't that equal another negative Karma? Afterall, even if he isn't mentioning username, he's still insulting Board members.

Jarmo, so that doesn't equal another? Just wondering, not a big deal in my books.

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2007, 05:08:20 PM »

Why do you care?

Why wouldn't you just concentrate on what you post? Is it something he said to you?

edited to add:

I understand if someone feels that they've been hurt by something really mean that a meanie has said to them.

But there are people who just complain for the sake of it trying to find what other people have done wrong.

The system is here so we can better keep track of the axis of evil and even all the random evil doers here... It is not here so that people can go tell on other people. We look at every situation individually. And though the rules are clear. Sometimes it is okay to let people off with a warning. I don't get why people write stuff like "what about these people?? They did a similar thing, and they weren't punished...". Sometimes for example I don't smite people for the first smiley only post. Sometimes it's only after the second or third that I do that. That's how wild I can be.

The system is not there so you can spy on each other... It's there to better see who's been naughty and who's been nice.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 05:21:41 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »

Jarmo, so that doesn't equal another? Just wondering, not a big deal in my books.

I already gave the board idiot one for his insults and he's still whining about it.

Now the situation is equal. He insulted somebody without getting negative karma, so I insulted him back.  rofl

/jarmo

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2007, 05:58:52 PM »

Sometimes for example I don't smite people for the first smiley only post. Sometimes it's only after the second or third that I do that. That's how wild I can be.

that is truly wild...   how daring of you!  hihi
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2007, 06:16:12 PM »

Just wondering, not a big deal in my books.

You have more than one book?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »

What a thread hihi

/jarmo

Oh really ?!?

You said he also received karma for that. BULLSHIT!!!? rant He already had that karma point !! You gave me mine while I was in a reunion area speaking about the prior lineup!!

You and Jimbob were there starting shit by talking smack about the original lineup.? That karma point was totally fucking undeserved and I request that this issue be resolved !!

If that karma point was warranted, I wouldn't even bring it up, but considering what actually happened , this shit needs to be corrected.

/bringbackadler

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2007, 08:23:29 PM »

Congratulations.

You should be used to getting banned from here by now..... I mean, it's not the first time you're in trouble here right?

/jarmo

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »

I already gave the board idiot one for his insults and he's still whining about it.

Now the situation is equal. He insulted somebody without getting negative karma, so I insulted him back.  rofl

/jarmo

Fair enough, just to let you know, I wasn't making a big deal of this, I was just wondering.

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #98 on: March 04, 2007, 10:06:06 PM »

To bringbackadler:

I really gotta  say, dude, that you are taking this way too seriously.
Think about it: your parents die  in a car wreck, it is real and it sucks.
You get thrown out of school and then get  cancer, it  is  real and it sucks.
Getting negative karma on a GNR website, when no one knows or cares who you are, is meaningless.
You need to lighten up.
yes, rules  are not applied consistently or fairly sometimes.
yes, mods are human and make  mistakes, and some  mods are better  than others (or  worse  than others).
So what? In real life, what  does  it matter?
Last time I looked, HTGTH does not make you walk around the streets with a -2 karma sign around your  neck.
floppyfish27
Banned
Rocker

back on top of the world

« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2007, 12:39:19 AM »

I'll have to say, I am at a -2 karma now, I knew why I had gotten my first.. stupid mistake and jumped the gun on something...
to get a second one for wishing jarmo a happy b-day I do find a bit funny...

see below -this was the exact reason I got one.. IT WAS A JOKE

"Who is Jarmo??   
is he the dickhead that gives everyone neg karma or bans them??     

that was on behalf of bba, not to mention many many others who think they can do as they please on these here boards!!

happy b-day jarmo...    great move with the ban on "bba"...   

peace and great board!!   

now do you think you can move this to the "dead horse" section.. " 

My original posts had several smilies and everything else... oh well.... not bitching but not fully understanding...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: