Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 09:39:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  What must we do to gain back our karma?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What must we do to gain back our karma?  (Read 10087 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »

That's not very nice, jarmo.? no

It's the truth.

Try going out and licking a lamp post in the middle of winter when it's a really cold day.

When your tongue sticks to it and you eventually makes your way away from the lamp post, will you try it again?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 08:42:55 PM »

That's not very nice, jarmo.  no

It's the truth.

Try going out and licking a lamp post in the middle of winter when it's a really cold day.

When your tongue sticks to it and you eventually makes your way away from the lamp post, will you try it again?

/jarmo

When I "makes" [sic] my way back from the lamp post I probably wouldn't try it again, because I'd be kind of cold and probably want some coffee first to warm my tongue.

And just FYI the reason I got a negative karma last time was because I was actually trying to help get a topic back on track, but by telling Jim Bob to stop arguing with Bono I got smacked for being off-topic myself. It wasn't intentional and I've been careful to let it up to moderators since. So your cute lamp-post analogy really doesn't work since I haven't gotten negative karma twice for the same thing, have I?

That's like hitting a deer on a road at night and then running over a person two days later on your way to Kansas in the middle of daytime. You wouldn't say to the driver, "Hey, you shoulda known better than to be driving around here, didn't you learn anything from the deer accident two days ago?"

In which case the driver might find it odd that a state trooper in Kansas knows his history of his hitting a deer two days ago in another region of the country, but oh well.

Maybe some people just shouldn't drive in which case I won't post anymore.  no
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 08:45:52 PM »

That's not very nice, jarmo.  no

It's the truth.

/jarmo

When I "makes" [sic] my way back from the lamp post I probably wouldn't try it again, because I'd be kind of cold and probably want some coffee first to warm my tongue.

And just FYI the reason I got a negative karma last time was because I was actually trying to help get a topic back on track, but by telling Jim Bob to stop arguing with Bono I got smacked for being off-topic myself. It wasn't intentional and I've been careful to let it up to moderators since. So your cute lamp-post analogy really doesn't work since I haven't gotten negative karma twice for the same thing, have I?

That's like hitting a deer on a road at night and then running over a person two days later on your way to Kansas in the middle of daytime. You wouldn't say to the driver, "Hey, you shoulda known better than to be driving around here, didn't you learn anything from the deer accident two days ago?"

In which case the driver might find it odd that a state trooper in Kansas knows his history of his hitting a deer two days ago in another region of the country, but oh well.

Maybe some people just shouldn't drive in which case I won't post anymore.  no

I take back the last sentence.

I can't resist the temptation any longer. (It's been thirty seconds and counting.)

But I will be more careful with my posts.  ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »

If you break the rules once, maybe you should make sure you read and understand them before you post again.

Thanks for correcting my typo.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »

If you break the rules once, maybe you should make sure you read and understand them before you post again.

Thanks for correcting my typo.  ok

/jarmo

I'm off to read the rules right now!  Grin

nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 03:43:07 PM »

i honestly wish jarmo would just ban both of you (russian roulette and frozen inferno).

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
ssiscool
Opening Act

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 04:38:41 PM »

is the karma like a warn system?
EFISH
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 04:56:25 PM »

is the karma like a warn system?

Yes.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2006, 05:36:16 PM »

hehe, and it seems like you have to be really bad to get a negative karma point, cause i've done some bad things and i'm still karma free  smoking

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 12:11:20 AM »

hehe, and it seems like you have to be really bad to get a negative karma point, cause i've done some bad things and i'm still karma free  smoking

Not really. It depends on what's happening I think. Like I said before, I got negative karma for calling someone "dumb" even though it was a joke and I said "No offense" right afterwards. (My exact words: "You're dumb. No offense.  hihi") Yet I've seen someone on here call another guy a "fucking fag" and he didn't even get his post deleted much less negative karma. Depends on what's going down, who's around, and what the mood is.
Australian_Love
Banned
Headliner

from australia with love!.

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 12:26:36 AM »

hahaha this thread is too funny.

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3671/goldy1us7.jpg

it's a little hard to leave when you're going down on me.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 01:31:56 AM »

Now that you mention it... any chance on getting rid of my negative karma?  I did updates for 2 of the concerts and I'm a contributing member of the board that just made a mistake one day...

peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 01:33:49 AM »

Now that you mention it... any chance on getting rid of my negative karma?  I did updates for 2 of the concerts and I'm a contributing member of the board that just made a mistake one day...

peace

I would sell my body to get back my karma.  Smiley
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 01:49:30 AM »

Now that you mention it... any chance on getting rid of my negative karma?? I did updates for 2 of the concerts and I'm a contributing member of the board that just made a mistake one day...

peace

I would sell my body to get back my karma.? Smiley

Haha... well, if that is the going rate, maybe keeping it isn't the end of the world afterall.  beer

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:56 PM »

Dont post the Rolling Stone article in another language ( no matter how funny you think it is) . It wont work and you'll lose a karma point.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 12:30:50 AM »

Dont post the Rolling Stone article in another language ( no matter how funny you think it is) . It wont work and you'll lose a karma point.

hihi

That is pretty funny. Maybe the mods were just adding to the humor?

gnrevolution.com
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2006, 12:40:42 AM »

i honestly wish jarmo would just ban both of you (russian roulette and frozen inferno).

Well, I think your posts are simplistic and ignorant and most often it seems you never even read more than the first post because you either (a) ask a question that's already been addressed or (b) ask for a recap of what's going on or (c) bring up something that has already been discussed in the thread and then everybody has to tell you it's already been resolved or (d) you just write something completely wrong (such as when you implied I'm not a GN'R fan like you because I've only been registered a month, despite the fact that one's message board history shouldn't be an indication of their passion AND I've been on GN'R forums since 2003/2004, AND I originally registered on HTGTH in early '05).

Plus, your avatar is really annoying.

Of course, I'd never be so mean to anyone for no reason, but I'm sick of your hostility and - frankly - stupidity. If you don't like my posts, don't read 'em. Simple solution.
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2006, 05:05:11 AM »

Is there a limit for the negative karma thing ?

Like when you reach -5 you get banned ?

Otherwise what's the point ? beer

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2006, 05:11:41 AM »

Is there a limit for the negative karma thing ?

Like when you reach -5 you get banned ?

Otherwise what's the point ? beer

Depends. But my guess is you don't wanna know on what... I do think though that some people on this board will find out soon...

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2006, 11:22:57 AM »

Well, I think your posts are simplistic and ignorant and most often it seems you never even read more than the first post because you either (a) ask a question that's already been addressed or (b) ask for a recap of what's going on or (c) bring up something that has already been discussed in the thread and then everybody has to tell you it's already been resolved or (d) you just write something completely wrong (such as when you implied I'm not a GN'R fan like you because I've only been registered a month, despite the fact that one's message board history shouldn't be an indication of their passion AND I've been on GN'R forums since 2003/2004, AND I originally registered on HTGTH in early '05).

Plus, your avatar is really annoying.

Of course, I'd never be so mean to anyone for no reason, but I'm sick of your hostility and - frankly - stupidity. If you don't like my posts, don't read 'em. Simple solution.

You know.. I have to say... RR seems to sound smarter after every post!

No sarcaism either. I like this guy!  beer

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: