Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:44:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Jarmo's Secret
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jarmo's Secret  (Read 11201 times)
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2006, 12:34:57 PM »

Oh, the presales were so successful... because, y'know... tickets went so fast it was impossible to get them from anywhere else. Roll Eyes

well actually the Hammersmith gig was what I was referring to - I couldnt afford the tickets above the face value and thanks to this site I got to go to the gig through the presales. ?Sure I could have prob got them off ebay - and helped out ticket scalpers and greedy mofos - real smooth. ?It meant a hell of a lot to me.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2006, 12:36:45 PM »

Don't try to explain it to him. He didn't need to pre-sales so they couldn't have been good to anybody else either.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2006, 12:55:40 PM »

Ok.. I don't think it's a good thing to not allow the discussion (even the leaks had a thread to talk about). But IMO, it's even worse to bash jarmo and bitching about whatever he does.

If you really feel that bad about those kind of thigs here, go somewhere else. I dunno why people doesn't get this instead of waste everybodys time with this complaining and crying shit.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2006, 04:49:22 PM »

Keep up the good work Jarmo.  There's a reason why this site is respected by management and it isn't because you let people post rampant inane articles.  Whatever the rationale is for keeping certain subjects off limits, I'm sure it's justified.  Thank you for doing what needs to be done to have a professional message board where people can easily get pre-sale tickets and immediate info on Gn'R. ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »

What are the odds that Jarmo has heard Chinese Democracy hihi hihi hihi hihi Shocked Shocked

Jarmo's Secret........

Thats what he is gonna name his clothing line for men.

Cant wait to order the first pair of HTGTH Assless chaps. hihi hihi hihi hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2006, 05:18:19 PM »

As already said many, many times, if you don't like it leave. It's probably a good thing I'm not an Admin, I wouldn't allow second chances. My finger would be on the ban button constantly.

Axl is God.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2006, 04:37:37 AM »

So for the last time, I was asked, I did it because I respect them. Easy. It's all you need to know.

/jarmo

What about the respect for all the people that visit this site? Why are we being treated like robots that are only allowed to read and discuss what management approves? I respect you a lot, but I think it's beyond ridiculous that no one can discuss something that appears in a major publication.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 07:17:09 AM »

So for the last time, I was asked, I did it because I respect them. Easy. It's all you need to know.

/jarmo

What about the respect for all the people that visit this site? Why are we being treated like robots that are only allowed to read and discuss what management approves? I respect you a lot, but I think it's beyond ridiculous that no one can discuss something that appears in a major publication.

Seriously mate shut up! Are you just being awkward for the sake of it? Havent you got anything better to do! What a mountain being made out of nothing! Like I keep saying, cant people just enjoy how amazing it is to be a GnR fane at the moment! It's certainly not a time to moan and whine!! Mike

SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 05:03:11 PM »

I reckon Jarmo going give us the release date on the 10th Bday of HTGH?HuhHuh

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 10:17:38 PM »

Seriously mate shut up! Are you just being awkward for the sake of it? Havent you got anything better to do! What a mountain being made out of nothing! Like I keep saying, cant people just enjoy how amazing it is to be a GnR fane at the moment! It's certainly not a time to moan and whine!! Mike

Sorry I'm not a sheep like you.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 10:28:54 PM »

Just relax.  We've been waiting all these years, surely we can wait a few more days.

You people are a bunch of spoiled brats, you want everything NOW!  And if you don't get it, you start ripping people.

(Thanks for the presales, from someone who appreciates all the good things you do.  I know I'm not the only one.  Smiley)
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 11:46:24 PM »

Face it - Jarmo's caught between a rock a hard place here. Obviously by playing ball, he's doing more good for the forum than bad - management seems to take care of those who are loyal. Hang in there. The tour starts Tuesday - the floodgates should open on the 24th.  peace

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: