Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:47:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227923 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: This IS a Guns N' Roses Forum.................  (Read 15788 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2007, 04:10:48 PM »

And also for the record, Warchild is one of the most honest, bright, talented, ethical, and has the most integrity of any man I have ever met.? I am proud to call this man my best friend and fiancee.? Instead of people attacking him on here, why don't you all try and get to know him and then you will realize his sarcasm, sense of humor and how much of a diehard GNR fan he really is.? He is a good person if you'd get to know that side of him.

His behaviour is certainly not the typical of one which possesses said traits.

Fanatisism isn't the best way to convince me of rational thought, but if you say so, perhaps. We'll see.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2007, 04:14:26 PM »

C'mon guys, I think Warchild means business here.

I mean he's been around for 39 posts, so if he says there's alot of negativity going on here.... then there has got to be !! ? ?hihi

Btw, isn't this thread in general negative ? ? Huh

Anyway, thanx for letting us know that this is a GN'R forum. ? Roll Eyes

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »

Warchild you put yourself on a pedastal and blind yourself to everything around you to maintain your ignorant bliss. I don't know if you're seriously diseased or if it's all an act, but either way...grow up. You don't need to cap words and triple-space your weak, violent, lash-outs...but if you would be so kind as to strew together a coherent thought for once, that'd be great. Judging from dolphin's posts, you are capable of writing in English, and I believe we all prefer that style from you.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 05:03:50 PM »

It seems that not all of you get what Warchild means.His posts are not that difficult to understand, he can have a lot of faults but he has also great virtues, he?s a great writer and he speaks pretty clear.

Of course we all know this is a GNR forum, and he didn?t mean you had to support the band blindly,there?s nothing wrong with sharing different views and opinions. But some people do not see the difference between constructive criticism and negative shit,two very different things.

Also, I have to say that Warchild and Dolphin are two different persons,I can assure it.They are my friends and they are not the same person,believe me.All what Dolphin said in her post is true.

And Warchild is not a fanatic but a very passionate guy and the most loyal GNR fan I have ever met Wink.

Kudos WC and Dolphin beer

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 06:01:40 PM »

I mean he's been around for 39 posts, so if he says there's alot of negativity going on here.... then there has got to be !! ? ?hihi

*bba*

haha that made me laugh

and i'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any one here but if any one has a sad enough life and just wants to bash and bash only go here-
www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net
alot of sorry loosers that just bash and bash away till there little heart is black. I'm a member but i'm either on KISS or G'n'R thread or some other band i like what ever ya know. half the time its people that hate the band that are on the threads. Its sad really no

peace

edit* Blabbermouth do have great and up to date news every day on almost every band you've ever heard of, so they're good for that yes *
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 06:05:15 PM by CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually » Logged

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Warchild
Rocker

Shine on you Crazy Diamond...!!!

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2007, 12:20:01 AM »

It seems that not all of you get what Warchild means.His posts are not that difficult to understand, he can have a lot of faults but he has also great virtues, he?s a great writer and he speaks pretty clear.

Of course we all know this is a GNR forum, and he didn?t mean you had to support the band blindly,there?s nothing wrong with sharing different views and opinions. But some people do not see the difference between constructive criticism and negative shit,two very different things.

Also, I have to say that Warchild and Dolphin are two different persons,I can assure it.They are my friends and they are not the same person,believe me.All what Dolphin said in her post is true.

And Warchild is not a fanatic but a very passionate guy and the most loyal GNR fan I have ever met Wink.

Kudos WC and Dolphin beer

Thanx Dolphin and NR love

Goooooood
and Psssst.......Communist china...are you the grammar police? I will write any way I chooseth...got it! Goooooooooood!

"It takes Less than Death to Kill a Man
and I'm so sick of dying;
Days of sunshine nights of rain
Doesn't matter when you're crying

Tell me how to make things right
tell the truth from lies..
W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2007, 12:24:59 AM »

I thought this was a Guns N' Roses forum, not a mental institution.

well, I thought it was a forum too...not a day-care center......efish go play with your barbies!

Leave the REAL convos to us grownups......mmmmmkay?

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2007, 12:32:10 AM »

*bba*

THANKETH YOU A MILLION TIMES..........WARCHILD ok

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2007, 01:33:22 AM »

Warchild you put yourself on a pedastal and blind yourself to everything around you to maintain your ignorant bliss. I don't know if you're seriously diseased or if it's all an act, but either way...grow up. You don't need to cap words and triple-space your weak, violent, lash-outs...but if you would be so kind as to strew together a coherent thought for once, that'd be great. Judging from dolphin's posts, you are capable of writing in English, and I believe we all prefer that style from you.

1.   I ain't Dolphin
2. am diagnosed BP1 (oooooooooooh...manic depression)
3. don't really care what you would prefer.......as popeye used ta say..I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.
4.This TOPIC has gone (veered) OFF topic, to wrongly critisize my writing and NOT for the purposes it was originally intended........

now kindly GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we do NOT do it your way here...got it?

WARCHILD

W
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2007, 07:13:02 AM »

Is there any way you can assemble your ides and responses into one post rant

4 posts in a row?  no
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 07:18:50 AM »

3. don't really care what you would prefer.......as popeye used ta say..I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

LOL WC, you never cease to amaze me hihi

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 12:01:39 PM »

Is there any way you can assemble your ides and responses into one post rant

4 posts in a row?? no

well this ain't burger king, and you can't have it YOUR WAY...............so Deal with it...

W
Warchild
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 12:03:41 PM »

Love Ya' NR........Hows Tricks? love

WC

W
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 03:26:01 PM »

Love Ya' NR........Hows Tricks? love

WC

Please Warchild, you are veering this topic OFF topic. Let's stay on TOPIC.

Please get back to your supposed point. As Jim Morrison once said, "the".

Oh, and I did not imply that you were dolphin. All I did was SAY that if dolphin, a clearly capable poster, thinks HIGHLY of you, then you must be a competent forum member. But it's interesting how quick you were to jump on that line and get defensive when to anyone else it was very obvious I was only using a character reference.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
sweet616
VIP

Ring Of Faith

« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 03:55:51 PM »

its reasons like warchild they invented contraseptives

The Mans Tryna Keep me down
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »

No, though tempting........the first post pretty well said everything I wanted to say.............and believe it or NOT , I DO have friends on here.........
If you would take night classes at your local high school, you MIGHT (just might) understand my vocabulary variables.............but, if the material ain't there the dress is fucked! are you borderline imbecilic?

WARCHILD

If your first post said everything you wanted to say, why make so many more posts saying nothing at all?

You no unnerstand thread? read again!....and no, no threats...........promises

Goodnight Christos!
Goodnight Jarmo!

Da WC has left the building.....

This has to be a joke. A good one though.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »

I'm guessing the board admin thinks highly of this guy if they're allowing him to keep posting this nonsense without karma or warning.

Interesting... I'm wondering...., just who is this Warchild ?

Warchild, you should come hang out in Dead Horse sometime....

That's where it's really happening ! ? ok

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »

Warchild is a fucking nut.

He.. I mean she? I mean who? I mean Dolphin? I mean JALP? I mean Axl Rose? I mean Madison? Long story short, she's crazy. Roll Eyes
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:13 PM »

Warchild is a fucking nut.

He.. I mean she? I mean who? I mean Dolphin? I mean JALP? I mean Axl Rose? I mean Madison? Long story short, she's crazy. Roll Eyes

Jackamo,

Warchild is a man.? Please read what I posted on page 2 of this thread.? I am a woman.

I guess you are one of the ones who will still be in denial and believe the lies Jameslofton told you or Madison told you.? You have it all wrong.? Again, you will find the truth on page 2 of this thread.? But for the record again, I am me (female) and warchild is my fiancee (a man).?
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »

its reasons like warchild they invented contraseptives

That wasn't nice.  Why feel the need to attack warchild?  He didn't do anything to you.
Everytime he posts, he is constantly attacked.  He's a diehard GNR fan just like you are yet you still feel the need to attack him when he never had any verbal exchanges with you.

And by the way, it's spelled contraceptives.   And warchild does practice safe sex.  I should know as he is my fiancee. 

For the record since you seem to not get it either, he is a man (45) and I am a female(38).  We are two different people.

If you want to point the finger at the crazy ones, point at Madison's clique of people who have a lot of misinformation about warchild's identity and mine.  And someday, you will realize how right I am and you will be dumbfounded when you realize the truth.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: