Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:33:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 218514 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #500 on: September 01, 2020, 06:37:01 AM »

Biden 2020: Restore Law and Order

Biden has said the same thing pretty much right along:

The rioting and property damage is not protesting.  Violent crime is certainly not protesting.

Those committing those crimes SHOULD BE arrested.

But the protesters who are protesting peacefully should be left to do so (which is the majority of them).

They SHOULD NOT be tear gassed, beaten, and arrested.

So, pretty much what he (and we) has been saying since the beginning of all this.

The right just doesn't listen. They misconstrue, misdirect, and outright lie about what Biden (and most non-Trump supporters) says and supports on the daily.

Trump will continue to say Biden wants to defund the police (he doesn't), supports rioting (he doesn't), and all sorts of things that aren't true about Biden and his positions on issues.

I suspect his supporters will continue to buy them, hook, line, and sinker.  And perpetuate those lies.

Hopefully Biden's speech yesterday cut through some of that noise.

PS: Remember, the protest debate is and has been a distraction since the beginning.  And I mean the VERY beginning.  They constantly take issue with the manner of protest...rather than addressing the underlying issue being protested against.  Every time BLM finds a way to protest...be it kneeling during the anthem or taking to the streets...it's ALWAYS the wrong way.  Because the right HAS to distract...given their position/actions when it comes to the issue.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #501 on: September 01, 2020, 08:46:13 AM »

Biden 2020: Restore Law and Order

Biden has said the same thing pretty much right along:

The rioting and property damage is not protesting.  Violent crime is certainly not protesting.

Those committing those crimes SHOULD BE arrested.

But the protesters who are protesting peacefully should be left to do so (which is the majority of them).

They SHOULD NOT be tear gassed, beaten, and arrested.

So, pretty much what he (and we) has been saying since the beginning of all this.

The right just doesn't listen. They misconstrue, misdirect, and outright lie about what Biden (and most non-Trump supporters) says and supports on the daily.

Trump will continue to say Biden wants to defund the police (he doesn't), supports rioting (he doesn't), and all sorts of things that aren't true about Biden and his positions on issues.

I suspect his supporters will continue to buy them, hook, line, and sinker.  And perpetuate those lies.

Hopefully Biden's speech yesterday cut through some of that noise.

PS: Remember, the protest debate is and has been a distraction since the beginning.  And I mean the VERY beginning.  They constantly take issue with the manner of protest...rather than addressing the underlying issue being protested against.  Every time BLM finds a way to protest...be it kneeling during the anthem or taking to the streets...it's ALWAYS the wrong way.  Because the right HAS to distract...given their position/actions when it comes to the issue.

Exactly this, want this to stop? Acknowledge their grievances is a good first step, next begin to take action to address them. Whether you think their grievances are real or not is irrelevant. They believe they are real and that is what matters. Biden has at least acknowledged they do and what their grievances are. Trump? crickets.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #502 on: September 01, 2020, 02:46:19 PM »

Another great reason to vote for Biden/Harris:
https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2020/9/1/21409727/biden-harris-animal-crossing-campaign-new-horizons-yard-signs-election?__twitter_impression=true

Together again,
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2020, 04:30:17 PM »

You have a re-election campaign trying to sell people the idea that what's going on now will happen if the opposition wins the election.

Amazing logic. On top of that, it's a lot of lies and trying to scare people into voting for Trump.

Business as usual from someone with no real ideas. Is the wall done?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2020, 02:07:20 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBu0BRTx2x8

Holy fucking shit! Watch this from just prior to the ten minute mark to a little after 12:30 mark. How the fuck are these people still employed? I think i am going to throw up, but continue to say systemic and institutionalized racism is a myth.:

Pay attention to who you are electing sheriff, people! There are some real scumbags out there.

I want to know when the police will take accountability for genocidal maniacs like this guy. If one bad apple spoils the bunch, this degenerate proves the tree is rotten to its roots. Not to mention criminals like Joe Arpaio having powerful positions in law enforcement. Whom Trump pardoned because he loves racists and hates law and order.

Yep, they rejected black peoples cries for help every step of the way. When even politely kneeling is unacceptable, the ugly truth comes out that they simply do not want minorities to exercise their first amendment right and they simply do not care about police violence against them. They have left Black Americans no other option and they refuse to take accountability for their role in this.

Exactly this, want this to stop? Acknowledge their grievances is a good first step, next begin to take action to address them. Whether you think their grievances are real or not is irrelevant. They believe they are real and that is what matters. Biden has at least acknowledged they do and what their grievances are. Trump? crickets.

Worst of all, is Trump's inaction. Because HE is responsible for the needs of the American people, and that includes everyone, not just his voters or the particular race he prefers. Trump has more power than anyone to stop this by addressing police violence on a massive scale. He refuses to take personal responsibility for the country he is running.

Trump 2020: Not my problem!

Biden 2020: Personal Responsibility

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #505 on: September 02, 2020, 05:40:00 AM »

Cans of soup are now weapons of mass destruction, and better than bricks, which allegedly are too heavy to throw.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2020, 05:55:39 AM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/514710-pence-says-he-doesnt-recall-being-put-on-standby-during-trump-walter

Holy crap! He doesn't recall being told to be on stand by to assume presidential powers temporarily if President Trump had to go under anesthesia? How do you forget you are told that you may for a time be acting President of the United States? These two buffoons, but it is Biden's mental capacity we're supposed to be afraid of?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2020, 06:21:40 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBu0BRTx2x8

Holy fucking shit! Watch this from just prior to the ten minute mark to a little after 12:30 mark. How the fuck are these people still employed? I think i am going to throw up, but continue to say systemic and institutionalized racism is a myth.:

Pay attention to who you are electing sheriff, people! There are some real scumbags out there.

I want to know when the police will take accountability for genocidal maniacs like this guy. If one bad apple spoils the bunch, this degenerate proves the tree is rotten to its roots. Not to mention criminals like Joe Arpaio having powerful positions in law enforcement. Whom Trump pardoned because he loves racists and hates law and order.

Yep, they rejected black peoples cries for help every step of the way. When even politely kneeling is unacceptable, the ugly truth comes out that they simply do not want minorities to exercise their first amendment right and they simply do not care about police violence against them. They have left Black Americans no other option and they refuse to take accountability for their role in this.

Worst of all, is Trump's inaction. Because HE is responsible for the needs of the American people, and that includes everyone, not just his voters or the particular race he prefers. Trump has more power than anyone to stop this by addressing police violence on a massive scale. He refuses to take personal responsibility for the country he is running.

Trump 2020: Not my problem!

Biden 2020: Personal Responsibility

Exactly, every way we tried to peacefully protest to get their attention, we got a no not like that response.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2020, 07:48:46 AM »

Once again, Trump jumps in with both feet on a Russian smear campaign...and his supporters swallow it whole!

DHS withheld July intelligence bulletin calling out Russian attack on Biden’s mental health

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dhs-withheld-july-intelligence-bulletin-calling-russian-attack/story?id=72747130

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2020, 07:37:38 PM »

Biden Condemned Violence. Why Won’t Trump?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/31/opinion/trump-biden-violence.html

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2020, 08:11:48 PM »

Um, this is voter fraud and a felony...

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to test system by voting twice

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514901-trump-encourages-north-carolina-residents-to-test-system-by-voting-twice

Its not testing anything, especially if you are doing it knowingly. It's just flat out fraud, and a good way to get a hefty fine or some jail time.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 08:13:41 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2020, 09:21:08 PM »

Actually encouraging fraud. Raise you hand if you saw that coming.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2020, 09:34:40 PM »

I wont raise my hand, but I will say I am not surprised.

Honestly...are you?

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #513 on: September 02, 2020, 09:46:06 PM »

The sheer volume of corruption is astounding. We could each post 5 articles a day on this administration and still be missing out on schemes of theirs.

A Republican Member Of Congress Threatened To Kill Armed Demonstrators In A Facebook Post

Rep. Clay Higgins has spoken at events organized by militia groups. When a rumor spread of a Black militia group protesting police brutality, he said their armed presence would be considered a threat and he'd "drop any 10 of you where you stand."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/salvadorhernandez/republican-clay-higgins-facebook-post-threat-armed

The racism only gets more overt by the day. I notice Sandman and Senator abandoned their attempts to defend the racism of the right.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #514 on: September 02, 2020, 10:00:54 PM »

So the president has committed a felony.

What we all knew was inevitable has finally happened.

The only question now is will our leaders have the balls to hold him accountable?

LOCK HIM UP! DRAIN THE SWAMP! BOOT THE CRIMINAL THUG OUT!

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #515 on: September 02, 2020, 10:26:25 PM »

I wont raise my hand, but I will say I am not surprised.

Honestly...are you?

Nothing surprises me at this point. I'm just exhausted from the bullshit from him.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #516 on: September 02, 2020, 10:28:22 PM »

You guys hear about that guy in Florida who does Trump boat parties that threatened his Jewish neighbors life?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2020, 10:07:08 AM »

Um, this is voter fraud and a felony...

Trump encourages North Carolina residents to test system by voting twice

You know it's only a joke to own the liberals!

Like everything else that's questionable... It's only a joke. Haha.

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2020, 11:33:51 AM »

Liberals are panicking. those pesky polls.

white independents support for BLM has dropped significantly from a net 24% approval to a net 3% approval.

but kudos to Biden's handlers for not following Hillary's disastrous strategy of hiding for a few months assuming an easy victory.

the only question is, what excuse will Biden use to avoid the debates. i'd go with he contracted COVID and needs to rest and quarantine. then he shows up 2 weeks before the election a healthy hero that beat covid. we'll see.

strategy should be: Kamala debate Pence to a draw, Kamala apologize for her and Joe's history of aggressively incarcerating blacks, frequent speeches with no tough questions, no debates for Joe, bring covid back to the forefront. will be a relatively easy win for Kamala.   

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
cineater
Legend

« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2020, 11:34:24 AM »

If the election can't be certified by the end of Trump's term, the job falls to the speaker of the house of representatives, Nancy Pelosi.  All that manipulation and Trump loses to Pelosi by his own hand.   hihi  2020, the year of nobody saw that coming.

I should add if Pelosi wins by default because of the whole mail in voter thing, I would feel the dems orchestrated that whole thing to gain power and think many people would feel they circumvented the will of the people.  I think there would be a split in the democratic party after something like that.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:20:56 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: