Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:19:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Thanks GnR
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanks GnR  (Read 3564 times)
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« on: July 17, 2007, 07:01:36 PM »

I would personally like to thank all the members of Guns n' Roses, as well as their management and web site crew. For those of us who have been around here for a long time, there have been quite a few dry spells(information-wise), as well as quite a few rumors and bs stories. It's really great to have an official site with updates and a few recent pictures.  Just wanted you to know, it's really appreciated.

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Vitor_Icewall
Headliner

Chinese Democracy!!

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 07:08:27 PM »

oh yeah!!

We just need some new video!!!!

Cheesy

Cya!!

Chinese Democracy

Cause it would take a lot more hate than you
To end the fascination
Even with your iron fist
More than you got to rule the nation
When I all I've got is precious time
droezle
King of comedy
Banned
Rocker

Here today,gone to hell

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 07:20:56 PM »

And an album.

peace

Where's Axl?
AylaRose28
Rocker

I've got a wicked demon...

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 07:32:13 PM »

Agreed.

Actually the person that I think deserves the most respect (and thanks) is Beta and family-I hope I get to say that to her face someday. Like Fernando updating us about the earthquake, etc. I really think Beta has helped Axl so much, especially during the "missing"years. Honestly, I've never heard a bad word about her, from fans all the way to a close friend of mine that used to work for Axl in the olden days. It looks like from what I've read she and her children are helping fans to meet the band and Axl if possible. You know that has to mean so much to those who get the chance! She has taken care of Uncle Axl pretty damn well (and as much as I love Axl, you know she has had to put up with a lot over the years!)

We went so many years without hearing ANY GnR news, its nice to be getting some sort of updates now! Kudos to the small circle that Axl trusts....

AylaRose

I would personally like to thank all the members of Guns n' Roses, as well as their management and web site crew. For those of us who have been around here for a long time, there have been quite a few dry spells(information-wise), as well as quite a few rumors and bs stories. It's really great to have an official site with updates and a few recent pictures.? Just wanted you to know, it's really appreciated.

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 07:39:36 PM »

This is a great moment in GNR history, and this is just the begining. Once the album is out everything will be fantastic.

I am very happy with everything that is happening: lots of updates, like 70 dates in 2006, a lot more in 2007, incredible long setlists with little surprises almost every show and a band sounding better than ever.

Suggestions?

1) Put some unseen pro-shot vids like they did with ''Nightrain'' from Donington
2) Release the album. There is no doubt, absolutely no doubt, that the record is gonna be brilliant. I dont need to hear anything more to know it.

Thanks Guns N' Roses.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 07:43:33 PM »

I have to be honest here, I was pretty pissed upon learning they were touring AGAIN without even a release date, but the fact that this mini-tour has gone well, the fan's reviews on these forums have been strong, and Don't Cry is back in the fold, has me feeling pretty good these days.
Razor
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 12:17:17 AM »

you know I sit here once in a rare evening sometomes even? make a post or 2 so as im sitting here drunk just getting home from seing def leppard I live in montreal by the way and you guys better come the fuck back, I saw this post thanks GNR.? So here is my thanks. Maybe older and wiser you are and a new era you have begun Axl, I'd like to say thanks for bringing back a real good rock show I've been a fan since im 8 , Im turning 30 in 2 weeks. I saw you guys at the hamerstein gigs saw a few dates along that tour saw you in 02 and saw you way back when "There was a Time " lol........ I have to say I have watched this band grow and you said yourself Mr Rose how do you recreate something that was and make it something that is (vma k loter interview) I have to say in my opinion you guys did it.? Whats better than BETTER is you guys are even better than the real thing? thats only my opinion but all you guys richard tommy robbin frank chris ron dizzy really seem to have such passion for your talents and extreme enthusiasm for what your doing up there , you play the fuck out of those songs. Im very much looking foward to the album and I get what you guys are doing, the talent must be showcased and the world must see what you guys are all about; before that album hits the masses cause you are infact guns n fucking roses. So my thank you is for being on the road letting us hear both classics and new tunes having a blast and when the time comes taking back rock n' fucking roll.? Excuse all grammer? & spelling im very under the influence.

Be safe recycle good night
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 03:37:53 PM by Razor » Logged
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 12:53:41 AM »

Great post - and are drunk - but were you drunk or sober when you decided to see def leppard?

I kid! I kid!

Couldn't resist

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 01:22:44 AM »

I'd like to say Thank You! To: Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Dizzy, Matt, Gilby, Robin, Richard, Bumblefoot, Brain, Frank, Tommy, and Chris for giving me the best band ever (IMO) I have grown up with this band as the soundtrack to my life and most of my friends past and present would mention me and a GN'R obsession.  There has been no other band in my life thus far in the last 19 years I have stuck with, been there for, idolized, sought solice in, cranked, been excited by, worshipped, been pissed off at (only a couple of times, it's been forgiven: the album delay is a touchy issue now and then) stood up for, been "wowed" by, watched and listened to for hours and basically just fucking enjoyed more than Guns N' F'N' Roses!!!!!!!!  And regardless of what happens in the future, this is still the best fucking band on earth!!!!!  ...and that is why I'm Thankful!!!  peace

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 01:28:16 AM »

I'm thinking about how good this thread could be if there was no mention at all of the album, just a pure appreciation thread.

I would also like to throw my hat into the appreciation ring. Axl ... you're a dead set fucking legend! The new music I've heard from the band is dead set some of the best music I've ever heard. I'm absolutely salivating at the mere thought of another tour down under some time in the future.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 02:23:29 AM »

Well, personally, I think the thanks goes to Jarmo for making this site what it is! 
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 09:39:40 AM »

I would like to thank you all, Guns and Gunners  ok

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2007, 10:01:31 AM »

you're all very welcome.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2007, 12:59:09 PM »

Thank you GNR for existing and being so amazing. Long live GNR  love

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2007, 01:04:28 PM »

And an album.

peace

dont get crazy
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 02:56:23 PM »

yes i agree with you.

the one an only horsey !
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 04:52:44 PM »

Thankz GNR, Forever Whit You... In The Bad, Good, etc.

smoking smoking smoking

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
freddiebrph
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 05:34:12 PM »

give it a few weeks. We will all be bitching again because we will be back in the dark!
Vicious Wishes
VIP

Madam in Eden im Adam

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 05:55:51 PM »

I'm thinking about how good this thread could be if there was no mention at all of the album, just a pure appreciation thread.

That was my original intention. The band puts enough pressure on themselves, I would guess. Especially Axl.

Let's just have a thread about appreciating the band we all love  ok
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 05:58:56 PM by Vicious Wishes » Logged

We're not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience, we're spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: