Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 10:39:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler is a LOSER
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler is a LOSER  (Read 30618 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2006, 12:16:54 PM »

Did Axl fire his entire band 2 or 3 times? didnt think so. And as for adler achieving stuff in the past, its just that in the past. What has he done in the past 15 years or so? Not much as far as I can tell.

You crack me up man, to answer your first question, yeah Axl has pretty much fired the whole band and don't believe for a second that he won't do it again if he feels like replacing someone with an axe or some sticks, or go back to the old line up... Axl has pretty much been a fucking nazi dictator ayatolla all his career and he does whatever the fuck he wants with the gn'r organization(don't get me wrong, i am one of those axl lovers, but i do recognize that he very well might be pretty difficult to work with and he should be, i also see that that comes from other idealistic reasons than lets say adler who just wants to rock and be out there), but hell axl hasn't done very much the last 15 years either as far as we know so...

i just refuse to slam adler because he does drugs and fire his band and so should you, just like you refuse to slam axl everytime som stuipid reporter gives ol' uncle a hard time for whatever reason....

Axl never fired the old band and you know it. Only Adler and Sorum were fired,

H.R.: What do you mean by "He fired me 2 or 3 times"?

Matt: (Laugh) You never heard the rumors? Yes, we all have been fired at least 1 time! You never heard about it (laugh)? [/i]

did slash or duff ever say that axl fired them??    if you find quotes stating that i`ll admit you`re right......... good luck!

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2006, 12:42:34 PM »

Did Axl fire his entire band 2 or 3 times? didnt think so. And as for adler achieving stuff in the past, its just that in the past. What has he done in the past 15 years or so? Not much as far as I can tell.

You crack me up man, to answer your first question, yeah Axl has pretty much fired the whole band and don't believe for a second that he won't do it again if he feels like replacing someone with an axe or some sticks, or go back to the old line up... Axl has pretty much been a fucking nazi dictator ayatolla all his career and he does whatever the fuck he wants with the gn'r organization(don't get me wrong, i am one of those axl lovers, but i do recognize that he very well might be pretty difficult to work with and he should be, i also see that that comes from other idealistic reasons than lets say adler who just wants to rock and be out there), but hell axl hasn't done very much the last 15 years either as far as we know so...

i just refuse to slam adler because he does drugs and fire his band and so should you, just like you refuse to slam axl everytime som stuipid reporter gives ol' uncle a hard time for whatever reason....

Axl never fired the old band and you know it. Only Adler and Sorum were fired, the rets of the guys quit on their own. Those are facts, and please stick to that from now on. And in the last 15 years Axl has released 3 albums and went on a 2 year tour, (not to mention headlinging the biggest music festival in the world while playing for over 200,000 people in 1 night). The 3 albums being UYI, TSI and Live Era. Again what has Adler done in that time frame?

ok, if you count the illusions and it's tours plus tsi, you are right ofcourse. i didn't count that in tho, lets say the last 13 years then and my post above still stands.

live era was a compilation of old stuff, which adler is actually credited on as the drummer and there was nothing new so the time axl spend on that record can't be that much, and the time he used should have been used on new stuff instead if you ask me, whoever did the technical job compailing that record is the one who spend time on it...

the rir3 event was kind of huge when you think about the number of audience, and a really great concert imo, although with very little new stuff. It was also a festival, alot of the people there might have been there for other bands like oasis etc., you can't give axl cred for the whole of that crowd imo. like velevet played for more than 80 thousand at roskilde, most people were'nt there for VR... plus axl is the first guy asked to play those rirs because of axl relationship with the owner of the whole spectical called rock in rio...

the tour that pretty much became a joke due to poor ticket sales. riots, noshows etc, happend because gn'r is a solid name in the rock n' roll world in the first place, not as many people would have turned up for Axl Rose' solo project, almost nothing new happened anyway and it looked like it was like a weekend worth of work for axl compared to anything he has done before. i'm not to impressed, i am impressed tho of the musical work from stinson, fick, fortus, bucket, and brain. A light-guy named jimmy page who workes for the company who delivered the lights at that time even said axl got so fucked up doing coke as the tour went on that he couldn't deliver the goods, lying fucked up in nyc when he was supposed to be in philly kicking ass(take that with pinch of salt tho, but it wouldn't surprice me one bit)!

after reading what i just wrote i can see that this is going nowhere, axl is in a different league and you are prob right, axl has done more i guess working on cd etc.

suck on this tho, who's the biggest joke if cd never comes out, steven keeps playing for the fans, but axl stayes in his hole and you'would never hear from him again, other than a siting once a year?

after all steven is just a drummer and he just wants to live the life. and i think thats kind of cool. sex drugs and rock n' roll man yeah Wink

if axl's comeback is a success then it's going to be the biggest hollywood comeback ever, if he fails, huh well... he'll be laughed at by everyone except people like me, and maybe you, who love axl for what he has already given us.

the bottom line, i don't see why steven should be slamed since i can come up up with many many reasons to slam every other member of gn'r, past or present.... leave the guy alone, he deserves better.

axl only fired adler and sorum. that`s fact. and adler got fired by the whole band by the way......   ALL of the other guys left voluntarily. and after firing sorum he got the best drummer gnr ever had (well not directly.....i`m talking about brain...)    adler in contrast fired his complete band two times and is now touring with a gnr tribute band................. if you think that`s cool......it`s your opinion...   

and i highly doubt axl was on coke in NY. that`s bullshit. it isn`t even something to argue about....it`s just bullshit.....

look, i know the two situations are slightly different, but don't tell me you can't find shit on axl slash izzy or duff thats pretty pathetic, or fortus, finck etc. for that case? if you do then you are ignorant. I'm not saying steven is the coolest guy on earth, axl is imo, but you don't know him so why would you slam his ass over something someone else thinks or writes? it's just low and if you are going to continue you should also throw out the shit you feel about the others.

and how do you know the coke story isn't true, you don't. it's the same thing, when it comes to axl you don't believe it, but if there's some shit about steven you join the "lets talk shit about steven vagon".. pathetic...

and you must be out of your mind to think slash and duff left the band totaly on their own accord. open you eyes.

slash and duff didn`t leave the band because it was that great, for sure. but they left voluntarily....i guess they couldn`t stand the situation and wanted to move on.............   

by the way  i don`t know if the coke story is true or not. but it sounds to me like some asshole talking shit about axl.....  and as far as i know (we know) axl was never addicted to drugs and changed his lifestyle into a healthy one in the recent years...       this is a metter of reliability.....  either you choose to believe someone who posts on a forum (or whereever....) and claims to know why axl didn`t show up in philly ( it?s really easy to do so, without having axl out there to defend himself.........), or you choose to believe various people, who are/were in contact with steven and all say the exact same thing, don`t ignore the facts and actually read steven`s interviews that proove how fucked up that guy is.....

and well  there is shit to find about axl and the other members.....(it might be shit, but it`s not pathetic....) but this thread is about steven....   slash and duff had serious drug problems, but they made it......  steven not.....   and noone can tell me that what steven is doing right now is cool or anything near to that......he`s playing with a fuckin tribute band to end his tour....    and erose, do you remember that there was an album to be released this year by adler`s appetite??   is he going to release it with this cover band now?

and you think i`m pathetic, because i "talk shit" about steven?  i clearly stated that i really want him to get helped, but that he alone is responsible for the situation in which he happens to be.....  there is a choice everyone has to make: either you don`t take drugs, or you take them, but you have to hazard the consequences......  steven decided wrong.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2006, 01:52:16 PM »

Axl never fired the old band and you know it. Only Adler and Sorum were fired, the rets of the guys quit on their own. Those are facts, and please stick to that from now on. And in the last 15 years Axl has released 3 albums and went on a 2 year tour, (not to mention headlinging the biggest music festival in the world while playing for over 200,000 people in 1 night). The 3 albums being UYI, TSI and Live Era. Again what has Adler done in that time frame?

ok, if you count the illusions and it's tours plus tsi, you are right ofcourse. i didn't count that in tho, lets say the last 13 years then and my post above still stands.

live era was a compilation of old stuff, which adler is actually credited on as the drummer and there was nothing new so the time axl spend on that record can't be that much, and the time he used should have been used on new stuff instead if you ask me, whoever did the technical job compailing that record is the one who spend time on it...

the rir3 event was kind of huge when you think about the number of audience, and a really great concert imo, although with very little new stuff. It was also a festival, alot of the people there might have been there for other bands like oasis etc., you can't give axl cred for the whole of that crowd imo. like velevet played for more than 80 thousand at roskilde, most people were'nt there for VR... plus axl is the first guy asked to play those rirs because of axl relationship with the owner of the whole spectical called rock in rio...

the tour that pretty much became a joke due to poor ticket sales. riots, noshows etc, happend because gn'r is a solid name in the rock n' roll world in the first place, not as many people would have turned up for Axl Rose' solo project, almost nothing new happened anyway and it looked like it was like a weekend worth of work for axl compared to anything he has done before. i'm not to impressed, i am impressed tho of the musical work from stinson, fick, fortus, bucket, and brain. A light-guy named jimmy page who workes for the company who delivered the lights at that time even said axl got so fucked up doing coke as the tour went on that he couldn't deliver the goods, lying fucked up in nyc when he was supposed to be in philly kicking ass(take that with pinch of salt tho, but it wouldn't surprice me one bit)!

after reading what i just wrote i can see that this is going nowhere, axl is in a different league and you are prob right, axl has done more i guess working on cd etc.

suck on this tho, who's the biggest joke if cd never comes out, steven keeps playing for the fans, but axl stayes in his hole and you'would never hear from him again, other than a siting once a year?

after all steven is just a drummer and he just wants to live the life. and i think thats kind of cool. sex drugs and rock n' roll man yeah Wink

if axl's comeback is a success then it's going to be the biggest hollywood comeback ever, if he fails, huh well... he'll be laughed at by everyone except people like me, and maybe you, who love axl for what he has already given us.

the bottom line, i don't see why steven should be slamed since i can come up up with many many reasons to slam every other member of gn'r, past or present.... leave the guy alone, he deserves better.

axl only fired adler and sorum. that`s fact. and adler got fired by the whole band by the way......? ?ALL of the other guys left voluntarily. and after firing sorum he got the best drummer gnr ever had (well not directly.....i`m talking about brain...)? ? adler in contrast fired his complete band two times and is now touring with a gnr tribute band................. if you think that`s cool......it`s your opinion...? ?

and i highly doubt axl was on coke in NY. that`s bullshit. it isn`t even something to argue about....it`s just bullshit.....

look, i know the two situations are slightly different, but don't tell me you can't find shit on axl slash izzy or duff thats pretty pathetic, or fortus, finck etc. for that case? if you do then you are ignorant. I'm not saying steven is the coolest guy on earth, axl is imo, but you don't know him so why would you slam his ass over something someone else thinks or writes? it's just low and if you are going to continue you should also throw out the shit you feel about the others.

and how do you know the coke story isn't true, you don't. it's the same thing, when it comes to axl you don't believe it, but if there's some shit about steven you join the "lets talk shit about steven vagon".. pathetic...

and you must be out of your mind to think slash and duff left the band totaly on their own accord. open you eyes.

slash and duff didn`t leave the band because it was that great, for sure. but they left voluntarily....i guess they couldn`t stand the situation and wanted to move on.............? ?

by the way? i don`t know if the coke story is true or not. but it sounds to me like some asshole talking shit about axl.....? and as far as i know (we know) axl was never addicted to drugs and changed his lifestyle into a healthy one in the recent years...? ? ? ?this is a metter of reliability.....? either you choose to believe someone who posts on a forum (or whereever....) and claims to know why axl didn`t show up in philly ( it?s really easy to do so, without having axl out there to defend himself.........), or you choose to believe various people, who are/were in contact with steven and all say the exact same thing, don`t ignore the facts and actually read steven`s interviews that proove how fucked up that guy is.....

and well? there is shit to find about axl and the other members.....(it might be shit, but it`s not pathetic....) but this thread is about steven....? ?slash and duff had serious drug problems, but they made it......? steven not.....? ?and noone can tell me that what steven is doing right now is cool or anything near to that......he`s playing with a fuckin tribute band to end his tour....? ? and erose, do you remember that there was an album to be released this year by adler`s appetite??? ?is he going to release it with this cover band now?

and you think i`m pathetic, because i "talk shit" about steven?? i clearly stated that i really want him to get helped, but that he alone is responsible for the situation in which he happens to be.....? there is a choice everyone has to make: either you don`t take drugs, or you take them, but you have to hazard the consequences......? steven decided wrong.

i think it's pathetic to talk shit about anyone, especially the drummer on your favorite album(s). if you don't like the guy, don't bother spaming the board with more shit. i must say that that is not only pointed at you but at all the the haters. and i agree, i really want him to get help aswell, but only if he wants it himself.

an opinion is appreciated ofcourse tho, negative or positive.

i can see why you think it might be rock bottom for steven to be drumming with a gn'r tribute band, but hey, people might say and think it's pretty rock bottom for axl to be playing and touring with a cover band under the gn'r name as well you know.

plus, the adler's appetite ep was pretty cool, and the guy can still drum, even tho he's not drumming at same level that he once did...

can axl still sing? hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
WARose
Legend

« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2006, 02:17:38 PM »

axl only fired adler and sorum. that`s fact. and adler got fired by the whole band by the way......   ALL of the other guys left voluntarily. and after firing sorum he got the best drummer gnr ever had (well not directly.....i`m talking about brain...)    adler in contrast fired his complete band two times and is now touring with a gnr tribute band................. if you think that`s cool......it`s your opinion...   

slash and duff didn`t leave the band because it was that great, for sure. but they left voluntarily....i guess they couldn`t stand the situation and wanted to move on.............   

by the way  i don`t know if the coke story is true or not. but it sounds to me like some asshole talking shit about axl.....  and as far as i know (we know) axl was never addicted to drugs and changed his lifestyle into a healthy one in the recent years...       this is a metter of reliability.....  either you choose to believe someone who posts on a forum (or whereever....) and claims to know why axl didn`t show up in philly ( it?s really easy to do so, without having axl out there to defend himself.........), or you choose to believe various people, who are/were in contact with steven and all say the exact same thing, don`t ignore the facts and actually read steven`s interviews that proove how fucked up that guy is.....

and well  there is shit to find about axl and the other members.....(it might be shit, but it`s not pathetic....) but this thread is about steven....   slash and duff had serious drug problems, but they made it......  steven not.....   and noone can tell me that what steven is doing right now is cool or anything near to that......he`s playing with a fuckin tribute band to end his tour....    and erose, do you remember that there was an album to be released this year by adler`s appetite??   is he going to release it with this cover band now?

and you think i`m pathetic, because i "talk shit" about steven?  i clearly stated that i really want him to get helped, but that he alone is responsible for the situation in which he happens to be.....  there is a choice everyone has to make: either you don`t take drugs, or you take them, but you have to hazard the consequences......  steven decided wrong.

i think it's pathetic to talk shit about anyone, especially the drummer on your favorite album(s). if you don't like the guy, don't bother spaming the board with more shit. i must say that that is not only pointed at you but at all the the haters. and i agree, i really want him to get help aswell, but only if he wants it himself.

i can see why you think it might be rock bottom for steven to be drumming with a gn'r tribute band, but hey, people might say and think it's pretty rock bottom for axl to be playing and touring with a cover band under the gn'r name as well you know.

plus, the adler's appetite ep was pretty cool, and the guy can still drum, even tho he's not drumming at same level that he once did...

can axl still sing? hihi

i`m spamming the board with shit??  are you serious?? no  i shouldn`t bother replying to this kind of insults.........

and to your points......  i don`t want to start a discussion about the new band now..... but as i said...it?s a new band.. for the 2002 tour they were mainly a cover band, i agree with you on that, but they played new songs and the tour was  a kind of farewell to the old stuff. (axl said that)  and what`s so bad about steven?s situation is not that he?s playing with a gnr tribute band....but that he fired his band two times before.....

i suggest you to respond to my points, too and not to come up with stupid insults....     and there?s a difference about talking shit or actually talking my opinion of what`s going on......  as i said before....  you can ignore that facts if you want to....          but if the only source for your version is steven adler, a guy who usually blames other people for his mistakes,  you should stop the discussion now.....

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2006, 03:56:45 PM »

axl only fired adler and sorum. that`s fact. and adler got fired by the whole band by the way......? ?ALL of the other guys left voluntarily. and after firing sorum he got the best drummer gnr ever had (well not directly.....i`m talking about brain...)? ? adler in contrast fired his complete band two times and is now touring with a gnr tribute band................. if you think that`s cool......it`s your opinion...? ?

slash and duff didn`t leave the band because it was that great, for sure. but they left voluntarily....i guess they couldn`t stand the situation and wanted to move on.............? ?

by the way? i don`t know if the coke story is true or not. but it sounds to me like some asshole talking shit about axl.....? and as far as i know (we know) axl was never addicted to drugs and changed his lifestyle into a healthy one in the recent years...? ? ? ?this is a metter of reliability.....? either you choose to believe someone who posts on a forum (or whereever....) and claims to know why axl didn`t show up in philly ( it?s really easy to do so, without having axl out there to defend himself.........), or you choose to believe various people, who are/were in contact with steven and all say the exact same thing, don`t ignore the facts and actually read steven`s interviews that proove how fucked up that guy is.....

and well? there is shit to find about axl and the other members.....(it might be shit, but it`s not pathetic....) but this thread is about steven....? ?slash and duff had serious drug problems, but they made it......? steven not.....? ?and noone can tell me that what steven is doing right now is cool or anything near to that......he`s playing with a fuckin tribute band to end his tour....? ? and erose, do you remember that there was an album to be released this year by adler`s appetite??? ?is he going to release it with this cover band now?

and you think i`m pathetic, because i "talk shit" about steven?? i clearly stated that i really want him to get helped, but that he alone is responsible for the situation in which he happens to be.....? there is a choice everyone has to make: either you don`t take drugs, or you take them, but you have to hazard the consequences......? steven decided wrong.

can axl still sing? hihi

i`m spamming the board with shit??? are you serious?? no? i shouldn`t bother replying to this kind of insults.........

and to your points......? i don`t want to start a discussion about the new band now..... but as i said...it?s a new band.. for the 2002 tour they were mainly a cover band, i agree with you on that, but they played new songs and the tour was? a kind of farewell to the old stuff. (axl said that)? and what`s so bad about steven?s situation is not that he?s playing with a gnr tribute band....but that he fired his band two times before.....

i suggest you to respond to my points, too and not to come up with stupid insults....? ? ?and there?s a difference about talking shit or actually talking my opinion of what`s going on......? as i said before....? you can ignore that facts if you want to....? ? ? ? ? but if the only source for your version is steven adler, a guy who usually blames other people for his mistakes,? you should stop the discussion now.....

i'm not ignoring any facts wtf??, and i'm certanly not insulting you in any way, i'm just questioning your narrow minded view on adler which comes out pretty black and white imo. and i didn't mean that you spam the board on a regular basis, but when you talk shit about steven adler without knowing all the details and knowing him personally, it's spam, just like the original post in this thread etc.. it's not like he tries to hide the fact that he still gets high so whats your point?

steven has every right to fire his band, it's his band for gods sake. and that tribute band is just a temporary replacement band so that he can fullfill some of the dates that are already booked, why, because he wants to play drumms and because he can!

if they guys couldn't handle an unpredicable guy then they are better off without him. and you know steven is the only rock star in that band.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2006, 04:28:20 PM »

dude you could keeping replying shit but steven is still a loser...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2006, 05:08:44 PM »

I agree completely with my norwegian comrade erose here!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
WARose
Legend

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2006, 05:38:13 PM »

@ erose:    yeah  if you say adler is able to lead a band or even to handle his personal life in regards of drugs, you`re ignoring the facts. he beats women up and fired the second version of his band within some months. his former bandmates told what`s going on and you don`t believe them, because steven "popcorn" adler doesn`t make any mistakes and the whole evil world wants to harm him. yeah it`s cool that he might has even fun with this life, but there`s no doubt he`s fucked up. every person at the age of 40+ who lights a joint as the first action of each day is fucked up. and steven even takes hard drugs....

and if spam is what you consider it to be, 96% of the posts on this forum are spam, since most discussions are based on things we don`t know the details about.

i`m not talking shit, i`m expressing my opinion by the way. 

doesn`t it strike you that steven always blames the others and the others blame him?

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2006, 06:09:12 PM »

Steven a loser? I dont think so, as I said before, he has successfully unite three versions of Adler's Apettite dudes...
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »

Erose -

FYI - I do have personal knowledge with Steven, as you put it.  He is, once again, mired in his own crap and he does not care who he hurts just so long as he gets to do what he wants, which right now appears to be drugs.    So, I think it is great that you feel the need to defend him, but unless you have personal knowledge of him, maybe you should stop defending him?  His drug addiction rules him.  He hooked up with this Adam Bomb character (whoever that is) and he is hellbent on his own destruction via chasing the dragon - I have seen him do this before and it is really ugly and even sadder. 
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

@ erose: yeah if you say adler is able to lead a band or even to handle his personal life in regards of drugs, you`re ignoring the facts. he beats women up and fired the second version of his band within some months. his former bandmates told what`s going on and you don`t believe them, because steven "popcorn" adler doesn`t make any mistakes and the whole evil world wants to harm him. yeah it`s cool that he might has even fun with this life, but there`s no doubt he`s fucked up. every person at the age of 40+ who lights a joint as the first action of each day is fucked up. and steven even takes hard drugs....

Again, i know steven has a bad habbit, but he can obviousely lead a band on stage, that he has proven many many times over the last period of his life, just because he fucked up one of the last gig with the last AA lineup doesn't qualify for a loser, many rockers aren't always able to pull it together every single time they have a date as i'm sure you already know. Many rock stars does have habbits and i believe that Axl, slash, duff, izzy, matt still gets gets high or whatever when ever they feel like it, maybe not to the extent as steven, but hey they still do drugs. So i'm not ignoring any facts, he does make mistakes, but that can be said about everyone.

and if spam is what you consider it to be, 96% of the posts on this forum are spam, since most discussions are based on things we don`t know the details about.

true, but most of the discussions and threads aren't as narrowminded as this one, this is a thread that never should have been in the first place. Try starting an "Axl is a loser" thread in the gn'r section(i'm sure you can agree to the fact that many people on this very board thinks just that) and i'm sure it would have been locked and deleted fairly quickly, don't you think?

i`m not talking shit, i`m expressing my opinion by the way.

lately you have and i appreciate it, but when you first posted in this thread all you did was to throw shit at steven adler, you totaly picked a side without beeing objective to the fact that there are two sides of the story. If you choose to believe a buch of mediocre musicians who just got fired from their band well fine, i personally believe that there is more to the story than so.

doesn`t it strike you that steven always blames the others and the others blame him?

exactly my point, there's two sides of the story. why not discuss it and measure'em up against each other instead blindly taking a side and slam the other.

Steven say that he loves the gang one day, and hates'em the next. To me that makes perfect sence, you could be loved by your girlfriend on a friday, but when saturday comes and she finds out that you've been fucking around all of a sudden she hates you.

dude you could keeping replying shit but steven is still a loser...

pointles shitty reply... doesn't add jack shit to the thread. i mean who's the fucking loser lol?? rofl

not so shitty reply, although it doesn't add much to the topic it's obvious that he has read the discussion and takes a stand without insulting anyone.  ok

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2006, 08:08:42 PM »

Erose -

FYI - I do have personal knowledge with Steven, as you put it.? He is, once again, mired in his own crap and he does not care who he hurts just so long as he gets to do what he wants, which right now appears to be drugs.? ? So, I think it is great that you feel the need to defend him, but unless you have personal knowledge of him, maybe you should stop defending him?? His drug addiction rules him.? He hooked up with this Adam Bomb character (whoever that is) and he is hellbent on his own destruction via chasing the dragon - I have seen him do this before and it is really ugly and even sadder.?

i don't have personal knowledge of steven, although i'd like to, and i do think it's sad that he has that awful habbit, BUT IT DOESN'T QUALITY HIM AS A LOSER, he can still drum, and he travels the world playing sold out clubs. I think thats pretty good for a drummer who got stabbed in the back by his best friends and band mates 16 years ago, if that would have happend to i would have killed myself.

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2006, 08:09:35 PM »

Steven a loser? I dont think so, as I said before, he has successfully unite three versions of Adler's Apettite dudes...

He hasn't successfully united anything considering those guys dont want anything to do with him and some of them are even taking legal action. How is that uniting anything?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2006, 06:41:47 AM »

not so shitty reply, although it doesn't add much to the topic it's obvious that he has read the discussion and takes a stand without insulting anyone. ok

Im tired of trying to talk sense into these Adler haters, so I just thought I'd do it the easy way this time. hihi

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2006, 06:44:17 AM »

He hasn't successfully united anything considering those guys dont want anything to do with him and some of them are even taking legal action. How is that uniting anything?

uniting in court?
like Axl, Duff & Slash. haha

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2006, 06:49:13 AM »

Say what you want about Steven Adler and his band, but he's been getting some attention lately and all for the wrong reasons.

The guy was gone from the music business for most of the 1990s and then came back with a new band. I thought he had finally got things right. Then he starts firing people and people quit his band. He fires his band on tour in Europe and starts playing with GN'R tribute bands.

A few weeks ago they all sounded very excited about the tour and writing a new album. Now there's no band. How can you expect people to take his band seriously after this?

I expect you to point out how nobody takes Axl or his band seriously either now.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anythinggoes
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2006, 10:22:53 AM »

Say what you want about Steven Adler and his band, but he's been getting some attention lately and all for the wrong reasons.

The guy was gone from the music business for most of the 1990s and then came back with a new band. I thought he had finally got things right. Then he starts firing people and people quit his band. He fires his band on tour in Europe and starts playing with GN'R tribute bands.

A few weeks ago they all sounded very excited about the tour and writing a new album. Now there's no band. How can you expect people to take his band seriously after this?

I expect you to point out how nobody takes Axl or his band seriously either now.? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I would just like to point out that no-one takes Axl or his band Seriously now
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »

I expect you to point out how nobody takes Axl or his band seriously either now.? Roll Eyes

/jarmo

i agree with your post on steven like i have stated several times now and i don't expect anyone to take anything seriousely in the gn'r world, but it's just plain pathetic to start throwing meaningless shit out there about a guy that obviousely have some serious problems ok.

what i find strange is that you obviousely think it is ok for members on this board to bash the guy with all they got, and it's not ok for people to bash axl, or slash, what kind of double moral standard is that?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2006, 12:39:49 PM »

If you think the Steven bashing is as bad as the Axl bashing has been in the past, you haven't been here that long.

At this point it seems like Steven has managed to alienate many of his fans.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Legend

« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »

I expect you to point out how nobody takes Axl or his band seriously either now.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

i agree with your post on steven like i have stated several times now and i don't expect anyone to take anything seriousely in the gn'r world, but it's just plain pathetic to start throwing meaningless shit out there about a guy that obviousely have some serious problems ok.

what i find strange is that you obviousely think it is ok for members on this board to bash the guy with all they got, and it's not ok for people to bash axl, or slash, what kind of double moral standard is that?

well   i talk about the negative things steven is doing as there isn`t anything positive right now to talk about. if you consider that bashing or talking shit, it`s your opinion.......  he has serious problems....yeah..... and i only offered my opinion about those......   calling someone a loser is subjective.......and imo he is one. he might think that he`s no loser.....( you of course, too....)  and if he`s happy with his current life, i`m fine with it....   but from a rational point of view he is one.

and well   it`s different with axl...... i know that lots of people consider this new band a joke ( actually less than you might think, since i never heard anything bad in the medias for a long time now and most people don`t even no about the new version of gnr....), but i don?t think it is......   nor axl is.....    he`s just doing what he wants and that doesn`t work for some people....he`s rich enough to live well for the rest of his life without releasing CD, you should consider that...... he just doesn`t have any pressure....   and he`s working/worked with some of the most talented people out there right now and not with some gnr tribute band from england....       by the way calling me a hater isn`t right. i`d loved to listen to some new music from steve and see him doing well, but instead of that he fucked up again.....

the point is: if you choose to believe steven and not his former band mates (including former gnr bandmates...) it`s your decision. but even steven himself admitted that he had drug problems even 12 years after quitting gnr, what means he still has them now......by the way if he was a junkie at one point, he will always be.  of course slash and duff, too, but they don`t take hard drugs these days....        and everything is pointing against him.....women say he beat them up, former bandmembers tell that adam bomb fucked him up again and he`s unpredictable now, he fired two versions of his band within some months....etc......  you just can`t interpret all this things to adler`s benefit....

i understand that the title of this topic is an insult to people, who still believe in adler.  time will tell if you`re right, but i wouldn`t be surprised if he was found dead by an overdose...

If you think the Steven bashing is as bad as the Axl bashing has been in the past, you haven't been here that long.

At this point it seems like Steven has managed to alienate many of his fans.

/jarmo

yeah i`m one of them...........  not that i was ever a big fan of him, but he was gnr?s original drummer so i always had respect for him and his drumming in the early gnr days was great ok
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 01:08:15 PM by WARose » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: