Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:56:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!  (Read 33369 times)
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« on: September 01, 2006, 12:02:27 AM »

So be happy we got that!! HE also said the real t our starts in oct.
So that means Nov is probally the target date for Cd

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 12:03:30 AM »

No FUCKING kidding.  Hell yeah, I'm excited.  I already placed my bet on Axl for this year, but damn.  Work is shitty, life is tough, my girlfriend just dumped me, but fuckin' aye.  Chinese Democracy 2006.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 12:05:11 AM »

The perfect date for CD release is the tue of the week of black friday, the biggest shopping day of the year

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 12:06:30 AM »

The album is coming out. Any negativity from this point on is only for the sake of people being negative. People will probably bitch and moan that he didnt give an exact date. Of course he's not gonna give an exact date. That would increase the chances of it leaking sooner.

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:08:24 AM »

ok

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
EFISH
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 12:08:36 AM »

Audio of the interview http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F26WU0P9 thanks to GunsGuy
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 12:09:33 AM »

Lets hope that by the time the real tour comes around we'll have a release date and possibly a single. ?I'm glad to see that they won't be playing a full tour til then because it'll give axl if its necessary time to put the finishing touches on things.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 12:10:48 AM »

Of course he's not gonna give an exact date. That would increase the chances of it leaking sooner.
And besides, who says there's a definate date set in stone right now?
The confirmation that they're still aiming for this year is pretty damn exciting by itself.
I won't be surprised if we have a release date in two to three weeks time, if the label really has begun prepping for it as was rumored this week.
dk
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 12:12:10 AM »

Tonight provided answers we have been seeking.  All is well as a Guns N Roses fan!   beer
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 12:13:52 AM »

September
October
November
December

Four months. Make magic happen, Axl.
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 12:14:42 AM »

I told you everything you heard and saw 16 hours ago, didn't I?  Grin

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2006, 12:14:53 AM »

Good thread...my sentiments exactly. ?The best news so far is that we finally hear from Axl himself that CD is right around the corner. ?I don't know why people are so upset about what he said. ?I think it's perfectly fine. ?I've been disappointed in the past, but tonight I am pleased. ?I think that some people here have very high expectations and are always let down. ?
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2006, 12:15:53 AM »

Well, This is the closest we have been yet to date for the cd to come out... I hope Axl can sell some cd's for christmas. ?I know I'm buying alot for my family members.
MikeD
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 12:16:43 AM »

I'm happy, but I can tell you there are people on this board that will bitch about anything and speculate about anything (look at that MTV thread), and they won't be fucking happy unless Axl personally delivers CD to their door step.

TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:17:43 AM »

September
October
November
December

Four months. Make magic happen, Axl.

If the "official" Chinese Democracy Tour begins October 24, the time leading up to that date should be exciting!

yes
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2006, 12:18:56 AM »

they won't be fucking happy unless Axl personally delivers CD to their door step.
Even that wouldnt make them happy. They'd bitch because he walked the cd to their door instead of running.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2006, 12:19:35 AM »

Just think guys, 4 months from now we're gonna have CD in our hands and have listened to it a million times. ?Fuckin' A
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:03 AM »

The album is coming out. Any negativity from this point on is only for the sake of people being negative. People will probably bitch and moan that he didnt give an exact date. Of course he's not gonna give an exact date. That would increase the chances of it leaking sooner.

Yeah! You know when James is excited that everyone should be! Hes a "realist" right James  hihi peace ok

Im happy as fuck. Chinese Democracy Oct. 24th!

(That kinda bums me out.. Inland Invasion will probably be mostly rehash cause its before that date. Oh well.. should be sweet! CD THIS YEAR)

gnrevolution.com
knut
Who needs custom titles anyway?
Headliner

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2006, 12:21:41 AM »

I'm happy, but I can tell you there are people on this board that will bitch about anything and speculate about anything (look at that MTV thread), and they won't be fucking happy unless Axl personally delivers CD to their door step.
True.

Fuck. Axl said that "this still is the year" for CD. That's amazing news.  Smiley

People bitchin' in the vma-thread aren't fans, they are "fuckheads"... Go home.

Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2006, 12:23:05 AM »

Agreed. Nothing dissapointing about tonight. The man was there to introduce a band, he did it well, and he also gave us yet another assurance that Chinese Democracy will be out this year. It all sounds good to me. Also, why is October 24th the start of the tour? They are playing nine shows before that day. Perhaps a single is scheduled to be released after the first nine shows and the official Chinese Democracy tour after that? Baseless speculation I know, but is it a little odd to anyone else that there are (essentially) nine warm up shows scheduled over a month before the tour is supposed to kick off?

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: