Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 01:14:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!  (Read 33368 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2006, 11:51:18 PM »

ive just got home and im a biy pissed.all i wanna sat is the best thinf axl could have said last night was that chinese democracy was stilk comin out this year.guess what.......................thats exactly what he said? ok

« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:07:59 AM by MR W,AXL ROSE » Logged

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Chief
Legend

« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2006, 12:48:50 AM »

Very happy about that and also at the same time praying that the moment we've all been waiting for is about to arrive!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
daviebuckethead
VIP

it'd be a long time for anyone..........

« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2006, 04:18:47 AM »

how many tracks do you think we'll have, i think there are 6 that will definetly make it and then there is rhiad, silkworms, and end of days? but i dont thibnk they'll make it.........so how many new tracks do you think we haven't got.

i hope its lie afd and everyu track is awesome, and not like uyi where i think they would have been betyter picking the best tracks from both albums and making one album.....

everytime i see them makes me wish i had a gun.....
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2006, 05:52:03 AM »

we don't even know if these 6 tracks will make it on the album.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2006, 06:06:13 AM »

as far as i know axl was interviwed this year and he said that silkworms, oh my god and rhiad and the bedouins were not going to be in the chiniese democracy. So... i dont know...

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2006, 06:09:19 AM »

4 months! Grin

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
fixintodie
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2006, 06:53:45 AM »

I was just thinking - there's been a lot of debate about what the September tour is a warm-up for, why these dates are separate and why the band needs a warm up right after the European tour.

My theory is, that the album will be out on or around October 24th. The break between this and the September dates could very well be for promotion - interviews, talk show appearances etc. This would make the September dates a warmup for the official Chinese Democracy tour.

Just an idea. What does anyone else think?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2006, 07:29:33 AM »

I was just thinking - there's been a lot of debate about what the September tour is a warm-up for, why these dates are separate and why the band needs a warm up right after the European tour.

My theory is, that the album will be out on or around October 24th. The break between this and the September dates could very well be for promotion - interviews, talk show appearances etc. This would make the September dates a warmup for the official Chinese Democracy tour.

Mysteron is the only reason I'm doubting the October 24 idea.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
axlslover
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »

I will definitely believe it when i see it, im not too sure about this fall
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2006, 11:42:42 AM »

Why would Axl have said it again if not?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2006, 11:45:21 AM »

It will be sureal to actually have it in my hands. I still can not fathom it.

I almost hope it never gets released.............LOL

Agreed! What if it sucks? nervous?

It should just be a unreleased legend forever.. haha. Kidding...

best album that's never been heard hihi SUprised though he couldn' tdrum up a month will only oct nov dec left.. He wastes all that precious air time and media
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »

I don't think He has said all september dates are warm ups. 
In a radio interview he did say the shows in LV and SF were tho. and that they were playing ~7ish new songs during the tour. and There wouldn't be much intervals between the tours.

Maybe the plan has changed and the tour from October will be totally different than the previous ones?

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2006, 02:06:38 PM »

So be happy we got that!! HE also said the real t our starts in oct.
So that means Nov is probally the target date for Cd

No matter how hard I try, I just can't get happy about them attempting another US tour without the album.

no

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2006, 02:09:24 PM »

At the end of the day the record company decides when the album comes out, not Axl.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2006, 02:17:44 PM »

You and me both.  I don't care if it's in October or not..."this year" is still good enough for me.   And at this point, I personally hope "Oh My God" isn't on CD...I'd much rather hear something new, especially as OMG was already released on a soundtrack...
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2006, 02:18:39 PM »

At the end of the day the record company decides when the album comes out, not Axl.

Perhaps in terms of releasing the finished album.  Otherwise, I'm sure the record company would have decided the album should come out years ago...   beer
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2006, 02:20:27 PM »

You and me both.  I don't care if it's in October or not..."this year" is still good enough for me.   And at this point, I personally hope "Oh My God" isn't on CD...I'd much rather hear something new, especially as OMG was already released on a soundtrack...

where did you get that idea from? hihi  oh my god won`t be on CD, althought the band recorded a new version of the song accordnig to dizzy....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
nygiants82
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2006, 03:12:42 PM »

What did Mysteron say for you to doubt the Oct. 24 idea?

"All we need, is just a little patience"
EFISH
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2006, 03:14:18 PM »

His last post said...

"Hmm, October 24th.. thats seem to soon"
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »

What did Mysteron say for you to doubt the Oct. 24 idea?

He said that CD has no official date yet and he thought October 24 would be too soon.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: