Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:36:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!  (Read 33369 times)
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2006, 04:44:05 PM »

As long as its this year I don't mind when

I can't fucking wait to have a copy of Chinese Democracy in my hands....I'm saving a days holiday for this one!  Smiley

What would be funny if Axl decided to call the second or third album 'Chinese Democracy'. That way we'd get our music and still have the suspense of waiting for CD!

Here today...ready to rock
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2006, 05:10:25 PM »

WooHoo! It's really gonna be a Merry Christmas this year!  Cheesy
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2006, 05:28:30 PM »

Why does everyone assume that these are warm-up shows? Maybe they aren't playing 10+ warmup shows...

Maybe the band just likes playing for the hell of it?

That's what Axl called them.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2006, 05:34:26 PM »

Why does everyone assume that these are warm-up shows? Maybe they aren't playing 10+ warmup shows...

When?
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2006, 05:36:29 PM »

When?
During the 8.18 interview...I believe..
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2006, 05:43:48 PM »

When?

Was that the second kroq interview?  I think that's when it was.  Either way I know he called the Vegas and Cali dates warm up shows. 
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #126 on: September 02, 2006, 05:53:48 PM »

When?

Was that the second kroq interview?
Yep

Edit: It begins at 8:20 in the interview
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 06:00:10 PM by Crazyman » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #127 on: September 02, 2006, 06:19:02 PM »

When?

Yep

I don't have it handy but he didn't refer to all 10 shows as warmups did he? but to the shows before KROQ's Inland Invasion one, if my memory serves me correctly.

Or would he say to kroq that headlining their festival was a warmup?
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #128 on: September 02, 2006, 06:44:41 PM »

When?

Yep

I don't have it handy but he didn't refer to all 10 shows as warmups did he? but to the shows before KROQ's Inland Invasion one, if my memory serves me correctly.

Or would he say to kroq that headlining their festival was a warmup?
"We've announced our Vegas warm up shows on the 16 & 17 and then we'll be doing some warm up shows in San Francisco"
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #129 on: September 02, 2006, 06:58:15 PM »

Besides whatever he called them, he said the tour starts on October 24th on MTV so I would gather anything before that is warm up shows.
GNRBABY
Rocker

I'm on you like white on rice mutha fucka!

« Reply #130 on: September 02, 2006, 06:58:40 PM »

I hope what Axl said is true, he seemed a little "here and there" with his answer to John Norris* (who he doesn't really like from old days) FINGERS CROSSED! Lips Sealed Grin ?I'm positive he'll pull through- c'mon Axl! rant peace

*That's why Axl gave him the "Fuck You" hand shake twice. The first hand shake he squeezed Norris' hand hard, watch and you can tell.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 07:10:00 PM by gnrbaby » Logged

Liar! You should be banned!!  rant
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #131 on: September 02, 2006, 07:57:38 PM »

I hope what Axl said is true, he seemed a little "here and there" with his answer to John Norris* (who he doesn't really like from old days) FINGERS CROSSED! Lips Sealed Grin  I'm positive he'll pull through- c'mon Axl! rant peace

*That's why Axl gave him the "Fuck You" hand shake twice. The first hand shake he squeezed Norris' hand hard, watch and you can tell.
When did Axl ever say he hated Norris?? nervous Norris has always been pro GNR like Loder. Here and there answers?? confused Axl was pretty blunt and to the point. A 'fuck you' handshake?? Gimme a break. Axl knows who at MTV has supported him all these years, and I doubt he would be giving out "fuck you" handshakes to those people.

You are the perfect example of someone overanalyzing a situation.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #132 on: September 02, 2006, 08:03:30 PM »

At the end of the day the record company decides when the album comes out, not Axl.

If this were true the album would've been out years ago.

But even if you are correct, Axl and the band should wait until after the album comes out to tour, bottom line.  I predict 2002 will happen all over again without it.

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #133 on: September 02, 2006, 08:04:15 PM »

I hope what Axl said is true, he seemed a little "here and there" with his answer to John Norris* (who he doesn't really like from old days) FINGERS CROSSED! Lips Sealed Grin  I'm positive he'll pull through- c'mon Axl! rant peace

When did Axl ever say he hated Norris?? nervous Norris has always been pro GNR like Loder. Here and there answers?? confused Axl was pretty blunt and to the point. A 'fuck you' handshake?? Gimme a break. Axl knows who at MTV has supported him all these years, and I doubt he would be giving out "fuck you" handshakes to those people.

Good call.

If anything Axl gave him a firm handshake. Nothing to anaylize there.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #134 on: September 02, 2006, 08:06:52 PM »

Ok. Axl said CD this year.

And I'm happy about it.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2006, 09:12:06 PM »

This year just keeps getting better. already got to see gnr four times and sure I will see them a few more times this fall. We know the cd is going to be out by the end the year. What a great year so far and it's just going to get better from here on out.  beer

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2006, 09:21:40 PM »

I hope what Axl said is true, he seemed a little "here and there" with his answer to John Norris* (who he doesn't really like from old days) FINGERS CROSSED! Lips Sealed Grin? I'm positive he'll pull through- c'mon Axl! rant peace

I never said Axl has anything against MTV. Why don't you take a closer look at GNRhistory and you'll find that Axl doesn't really have a high opinion of John Norris. There has always been a bit of tension between the two. It's ok if you don't see it, it was so subtle....

Steel_Angel
« Reply #137 on: September 02, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »

uhhh. you're crazy..^^

i know what a fuck you hand shake looks like(see how axl was moving back? it looked like he was freaked out)..ive been getting them from teachers over the years... those werent it..
GNRBABY
Rocker

« Reply #138 on: September 02, 2006, 09:29:11 PM »

uhhh. you're crazy..^^

i know what a fuck you hand shake looks like(see how axl was moving back? it looked like he was freaked out)..ive been getting them from teachers over the years... those werent it..

hihi Axl's a class act he as forgotten the past. Back in the day Norris wasn't the most favorable reporter for GNR at MTV and Axl usally like to avoid him.

robinfinckfan
« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2006, 09:32:04 PM »

uhhh. you're crazy..^^

hihi Axl's a class act he as forgotten the past. Back in the day Norris wasn't the most favorable reporter for GNR at MTV and Axl usally like to avoid him.

what's this axl/ john norris fued? someone educate me
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: