Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:51:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ________
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ________  (Read 46494 times)
billy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: February 17, 2006, 10:23:58 AM »

Smiley

« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 06:07:13 AM by Bach » Logged
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006, 10:26:36 AM »

Yeah, I'd rather have a public statement from Axl and a solid release date than anymore leaks.

But, I mean if a pm of a studio version of "The Blues" ends up in my mailbox, I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't give it a listen or spread it to other great gnr fans for their enjoyment. hihi

I respect Axl, he doesn't show up for shows, give enough press statements, and is an asshole at times... but shit happens.

We're fans, we love his music, we are eager to here it, it gets leaked... we listen, hey shit happens.

beer beer beer
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 10:26:45 AM »

Lips Sealed

//JK
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:29:09 AM »

There isn't probably very much time to wait.
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that....

...I would be BILL GATES

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 10:31:30 AM »

It's simply stupid to spread demo versions of the new songs cause people might not like them and that could be bad for the band.

How many times did you like the demo more than the final release?

If you don't understand this, then I'm glad you will get banned from this forum.

Unless someone has failed to understand this, IF YOU POST LINKS TO THE DEMOS YOU WILL GET BANNED.  ok
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 10:57:59 AM by Christos AG » Logged

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2006, 10:36:26 AM »

Yeah, I understand all sides to the story...

Sure spreading the demos to just the plain old masses is dumb... it is an unfinished product and you want the people who aren't fans yet to only hear the final product. I don't share any music with non-gnr fans.

The underground fan base.. which is the heart and soul of guns n roses... deserves to hear it to help keep the faith in Axl and the new project. I see no problem sharing it with them.

The mods/admins/people with connections to the gnr camp, have the duty to carry out and spread the wishes of management.. and warn/ban anyone who doesn't comply. However, should show some leniency, which they have, because you still all know what it is like to be a fan and want to hear the new music.

peace peace
Route66
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 10:41:08 AM »

agree Bach..

but apparently some Dutch radio station quoted Axl as saying it will all be solved by the end of March. Dont know what that is suppost to mean. Maybe he is taking the piss out of Slash.. who knows. We can only wait and see.

The album will be released when its ready. I cant understand these so called fucking fans that STILL think they are entitled to know everything about Axl and his life. What a fucking nightmare that must be for him... i mean he goes out to a few clubs and all of a sudden CHIDEM is coming out... or there's some fucking conspiracy. Who cares.. we will get CHIDEM soon enough.

OH and WOOHOO for me! i finally posted here  ok

No more constant reading.. i decided to join the fun  peace

I see..
Origen
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 10:42:57 AM »

If there are more leaks don't listen to them.

Some people imo just sound like proper little kiss assers, we got a leak be happy about it, I don't care what managemant thinks about it or if Axl is pissed.

We wouldn't be in this situation if he would release the album instead of this messed up situation.

If he's not going to deliever, bring on the leaks, hell there only demos anyway.
blackpainter
Opening Act

An HC, as always!!

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 10:43:09 AM »

Yeah, I'd rather have a public statement from Axl and a solid release date than anymore leaks.
Yeah, agree.

Better and TWAT were discribed as two of the strongest tracks in the album, I'd rather they give me the final amazement than have the machine drum version spread around the internet.
Origen
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2006, 10:44:39 AM »

Yeah, agree.

Better and TWAT were discribed as two of the strongest tracks in the album, I'd rather they give me the final amazement than have the machine drum version spread around the internet.

Nobody is forcing you to listen to them.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 10:48:13 AM »

more leeks ! healthy

conny
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 10:53:37 AM »

Bullshit.

We want the leaks and the band needs them.

Keep 'em coming! ?ok

Leaks galore! ?Cheesy
blackpainter
Opening Act

An HC, as always!!

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 10:54:43 AM »

Yeah, agree.

Nobody is forcing you to listen to them.

If you can stop anybody to listen to them or to spread them.
Once it leaks, it's not any person's willing(except someone anyway, not you or me you know) to make the decision.
badapple81
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 10:56:32 AM »

If they are coming from management then cool. If not, a short clip of two or a filler track is cool but lets not ruin the upcoming release for those who spent so much time making it, and us who have spent so long waiting. We've had some cool leaks over the last 48 hours that's enough to keep us going for the short wait to come.
Warchild
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 11:08:11 AM »

Thank you Bachy bach.........appreciated sincerily!! Soon is the word........and tempis fugit

loveyoursluttyass

Da WARchild
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »

There isn't probably very much time to wait.
If I had a nickel for every time I heard that....

...I would be BILL GATES

LMAO  AGREED!!!!!!

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2006, 11:49:47 AM »

After 2002, the band needed these leaks.

There is a buzz now and they need to exploit that.

The demos will allow the band to showcase the improved songs later and not give away the farm.

A single or OST song would be tremendous though.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
McDuff
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 12:14:37 PM »

Well if Axl releases the album soon there will be no need for anymore leaks,but until then bring on the leaks beer
ATREAL1_1
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 12:33:27 PM »

Yeah, agree.

Isnt it obvious that Axl will be using drum machines this go around. He likes them. There was an older interview like around 99 or 2000 where he said he will be using drum tracks. And look at Madagascar, that has a whole drum loop in the middle of at, and at the begining, and that song was complete, or I dought they would be playing it live. The drum tracks are not a sign of the tracks being incomplete. 
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 12:58:13 PM »

Well if Axl releases the album soon there will be no need for anymore leaks,but until then bring on the leaks beer

couldn't agree more
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: