Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:11:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rumoured Gig in Lisbon for 2016 with original Line Up - LINK to story  (Read 6759 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 11:03:07 PM »

Since when is lisbon in south america?? Northern american geography skills?
Nobody said that. It was simply pointed out that a South American tour would be most viable for another modern day GNR lineup. But nice attempt to slight an entire continent's geography skills.  ok

I'm onboard with not believing this. At least not as the first big reveal.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:06:04 PM by faldor » Logged

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2015, 01:51:44 AM »

they wouldn't get 1,5 million for the last touring band or anywhere near that number for a 2 hour gig in a festival.

Well, in 2010 GN'R did get 1 million ? (1,2 mil $) when they played here in Finland.
So you clearly have know idea what so ever..

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2015, 06:56:04 AM »

they wouldn't get 1,5 million for the last touring band or anywhere near that number for a 2 hour gig in a festival.

Well, in 2010 GN'R did get 1 million ? (1,2 mil $) when they played here in Finland.
So you clearly have know idea what so ever..

Well That comment was totally uncalled for. I'd think you know nothing about booking a tour and how the European continent is very different from country to country therefore what goes on in Finland bares no relation to the Portuguese market.

But let me give you an example. Metallica played in Lisbon in 2008 for 1 million they played for 700.000 in Spain on the next date. This is because in Spain they play more concerts, they have less costs and this way they could play more shows. Gnr didn't get payed anywhere near 1 million when they played here in 2010, the exact number is more like half a mil.

Regardless I don't know how much they made in Finland but I do know that everything is 6 to 7 times more expensive and people make around 8 times more than they do in Portugal. So that's like comparing Mexico to Dubai. Makes really no sense and why should The numbers match? And btw slash's band makes about 50 k per concert in a market like Lisbon so it makes sense everyone is excited about this particular offer. Other countries could be a lot more
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:59:21 AM by MeanBone » Logged

Chinese Democracy!
Annie
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2015, 08:54:02 AM »

The rumours just get crazier every day.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2015, 05:50:33 AM »

http://blitz.sapo.pt/guns-nroses-tem-proposta-para-vir-tocar-a-portugal-em-2016=f98051

This just came out in one of Portugal's best music magazines.

Basically it states that negotiations for a concert in the summer of 2016 took place between promoters and agents from the band.

I had already known this for sometime and last week i was told that one of portugal's top promotors went to london, this was actually confirmed by him and stated that what's on the table is a 1.5 million dollar deal for a 2 hour performance of the original line up ( No mention weather izzy or steven would be there)

But i guess what eddie trunk said about things moving along behind the scenes are true. I heard about this offer over two months ago, now people are flying and cutting deals. So even though nothing is confirmed and no real details are given, it's good to know something is cooking and it's with Slash in it. because the 1,5 million is a deal only for the original line up.

Take it with a grain of salt and wait for better news, but so far, so good!  peace

The band should be pushing for more money if they are reforming.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2015, 10:16:51 AM »

I'v read at local papers that this guy might be doing a trio with Axl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNsE6qWSU

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2015, 03:28:29 PM »

I'v read at local papers that this guy might be doing a trio with Axl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cUNsE6qWSU

A trio?? Whos the 3th one?

I dont like the guy, sorry. I hope not share stage with him.

axlvai
axlvai
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »

Does anyone know if this is a reputable magazine?  Someone on another board said it's a joke of a magazine that recycles news from other magazines.
I hope it's true.  I'd go back to Lisbon, where I met Jarmo at the last Rick in rio Lisboa

Yeeessssssss

http://blitz.sapo.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/98061

hihi rofl hihi

That picture is a offense!!! And Maricas mean Faggots in spanish.

Not funny from that piece of shit of magazine.

axlvai
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: