Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy mention in the NY Post's gossip section
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy mention in the NY Post's gossip section  (Read 11218 times)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2006, 04:33:41 PM »

That driver was one lucky dude...
Jonathan
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2006, 04:34:05 PM »

That's great, I wish for the best.
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2006, 04:36:21 PM »

guess I'll have to go to stereo and se if I can talk to staffers to see how it sounds hihi
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2006, 04:39:26 PM »

So glad the site is back up, I haven't had my GNR fix in a few days.  Wow, that is the coolest thing I think I've ever heard.  With all of the people I DON'T want to see in NYC why can't I run into Axl! hehe.  Seriously though, do you guys feel this huge "thing" just building up?  I feel like any day now we are going to hear some BIG news.  I have no basis whatsoever for thinking this, just a gut feeling (prob a lot of hope too).  Its like this silent build up that is going to lead to a massive crescendo that is going to rock the music world.

yeah i`m feeling the same way.....

somehow i got used to getting real news every week and now i`m expecting it allready. hihi      would be nice if something important is to happen now ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
badapple81
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »

Well according to this the album is done, if Axl had it ready to play. Those few songs he said were still being done, must not be for the final 13 for Chinese Democracy.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 04:53:23 PM »

it's natural to believe that richard was there since they were at the same thing earlier that nigt, right?

someone mentioned that he thought robin lives in nyc, does he?

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »

Probably Richard, he lives in NY...

cough, band memberS.

well he did that allready in '03 at a strip club.... but it wasn?t CD and the circumstances were different

i don't know if it was true. Besides rumour has it there weren't band members with him then. That makes a world of difference IMO.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2006, 04:56:17 PM »

cough, band memberS.

well he did that allready in '03 at a strip club.... but it wasn?t CD and the circumstances were different

i don't know if it was true. Besides rumour has it there weren't band members with him then. That makes a world of difference IMO.

dizzy was there too Cheesy beer
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »

cough, band memberS.

it was true.  and  well.... as i said, the circumstances were different. the only similarity of both events is that axl went to a club previewing some gnr tracks....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2006, 05:59:40 PM »

it was true.

Was it confirmed by someone reliable?

dizzy was there too Cheesy beer

Good but How you know? Huh
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »

It's great to finally have this site back online! It makes you appreciate the htgth community when you have to go to other forums to discuss & find news!
You got that right. mygnr is a cesspool. Any of you try and read that thread about CD being played at the club? Horrendous. There was a handful of comments about it, and the rest of the huge thread was insults. Nothing comes even remotely close to this site. You dont realize how special this community is until its gone and you venture out to the others. peace

JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 06:31:24 PM »

Why doesn't someone e-mail this bar owner?  Ask if he recorded any of the songs or ask what they all did?.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2006, 06:35:35 PM »

Why doesn't someone e-mail this bar owner?? Ask if he recorded any of the songs or ask what they all did?.

Someone at "the other board" did.  The owner mentioned something to the effect of "you would only know if you we're there".  Or something to that effect.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 06:41:59 PM »

Someone at "the other board" did.? The owner mentioned something to the effect of "you would only know if you we're there".? Or something to that effect.
Funny how whoever is involved in something GNR related, they always give responses like that. hihi

McDuff
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2006, 04:42:17 PM »

Someone at "the other board" did.? The owner mentioned something to the effect of "you would only know if you we're there".? Or something to that effect.
Funny how whoever is involved in something GNR related, they always give responses like that. hihi

yes that's true,some people are just like that peace
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2006, 05:25:11 PM »

Someone at "the other board" did.  The owner mentioned something to the effect of "you would only know if you we're there".  Or something to that effect.

I expected that the owners would react that way, they are in bussiness to attract celebrities , but at the same time would shoot themselves in the foot if they were blatently come out and answer questions.

Its one thing for them to go to page six , or someone from there , for some reason strangly enough that is acceptable. But for them to blab to anyone askin isnt.

BUt I do live in NYC and from friends I have that work in the restaurant /nightlife industry here as I do, all those reports are ture, but mysteron already said it was true, and seeing as me knowing its true but have no info pertaining to CD or anything, its just cool that hes been out and about. BUT damn I wanna kick myself for not goin out Sat night. OH well.

yes that's true,some people are just like that peace

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2006, 12:03:13 AM »

Has there been any more news about this??
U would think someone would have asked the owner something about the songs on that CD if its a true story??

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
Sandinista
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2006, 12:04:16 AM »

I don't reply to advertisements.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2006, 12:06:04 AM »

i too am curious to find out if anyone talked to them...

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2006, 12:08:17 AM »

Someone said they asked one of the owners and they said something like "You'll only know if you were there" and that "celebrities come by all the time". Something alluding that it took place, just not directly saying it...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: