Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:23:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Donald Trump & 2016 Election
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 194 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donald Trump & 2016 Election  (Read 494603 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #800 on: November 21, 2016, 07:52:28 AM »

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something
What would be "media-driven people"? You mean well informed people? How else would you know about US politics if not by the media? Reading posts on Facebook?

rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #801 on: November 21, 2016, 08:04:32 AM »

4tus just shared something about this subject on his facebook page

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #802 on: November 21, 2016, 08:09:08 AM »

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something
What would be "media-driven people"? You mean well informed people? How else would you know about US politics if not by the media? Reading posts on Facebook?

Trump's twitter...

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #803 on: November 21, 2016, 09:38:19 AM »

Trump's twitter...

You know how media works? I can show you a perfect example...

In Italy we had the infamous Mr Berlusconi (who really sucked balls, but it's not the point) and I know how things works with those kind of rich people who can stand on their own without any support from the system and media (well u can say he actually owned the media but it's not true, it's just a long italian story).

Berlusconi could said anything and media would say: BULLSHIT, DEVIL, PIMP, WIG, MAKE UP, PEDO, RACIST (it reminds you of someone?) etc. People protested everywhere, anywhere and maybe that was right but i can tell you, apart the last 2 years, people didn't stuck in deep shit like they're doing now.

And then you see Renzi's coming (Renzi is a fulltime politician since he was a child): he's doing EXACTLY WHAT BERLUSCONI WAS TRYING TO DO (even much worse) spreading the SAME LIES and magically you see those same media licking his ass, not showing the protests, starting to convince people everything he's doing is good & right etc ... These things set people's wheels in motion, , cause while media portrait a wonderful panorama they have no more money in their pockets (apart from some people living in their golden bubble).

So who is the devil? Use your mind, try to understand who is giving you the news and the informations, and why.

Same kind of thing is  happening or is going to happen with Trump, i can tell you for sure

So once again, maybe he will be the worst president ever,but let him do something concrete before starting the assault, cause this kind of approach won't lead you anywhere or will lead you even to a worse president who will be allowed to do the shittiest things cause nothing can be worse than the orange devil.

Anyway we'll see, AMEN, I'm out of this  Grin Let's go back to topic  peace

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:52:02 AM by ITARocker » Logged
sandman
Legend

« Reply #804 on: November 21, 2016, 12:59:29 PM »

the irony of Axl telling someone to stop whining...

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #805 on: November 21, 2016, 06:25:50 PM »

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

that's where you miss the point about the reason of the existence of the nuclear weapons : they are not meant to be used, but to be dissuasive. nobody wants to blow up the entire planet.

scarry thing is, Trump is missing the point too.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #806 on: November 21, 2016, 07:04:01 PM »

Every "guy" can use nuclear weapons once elected. If u don't want nuclear weapon being used, destroy them.

that's where you miss the point about the reason of the existence of the nuclear weapons : they are not meant to be used, but to be dissuasive. nobody wants to blow up the entire planet.

Oh, really? Sorry for being such an idiot... Roll Eyes

Nobody is missing the point, trump is not adolf hitler (or Truman) or a poor retard...how could u believe that there are more chances that he would use them? Are u freakin serious?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:12:49 PM by ITARocker » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #807 on: November 21, 2016, 07:57:15 PM »

Nobody is missing the point, trump is not adolf hitler (or Truman) or a poor retard...how could u believe that there are more chances that he would use them? Are u freakin serious?

The reason people believe he will use them is because the words came out of his fucking mouth. He said he would, but of course you Trump sheep will believe he is second coming of Jesus. I seriously can't believe there are so many stupid people in this world. Do you also believe climate change is a lie made up by china?
ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #808 on: November 22, 2016, 08:20:10 AM »

The reason people believe he will use them is because the words came out of his fucking mouth. He said he would, but of course you Trump sheep will believe he is second coming of Jesus. I seriously can't believe there are so many stupid people in this world. Do you also believe climate change is a lie made up by china?

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something, complaining about his big mouth while they factually insult his voters like they are retarded or something like that  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #809 on: November 22, 2016, 01:48:35 PM »

Ask the Japanese about this......

I am pretty sure the Americans have had no problems using these in the past.   

They sure had no problems testing them on there own soil as well.

Like you have said nobody would want to blow up an entire planet!   But leaders have had no problem blowing up countries, bombing countries and killing people.
Bridge
Legend

We play rock n roll to kick your ass.

« Reply #810 on: November 22, 2016, 03:09:00 PM »

But leaders have had no problem blowing up countries, bombing countries and killing people.

To be fair, the usage of Atomic bombs during World War 2 was a far different story.  Japanese culture at that time was such that they weren't going to surrender, no matter what.  Japan continued to plan Kamikaze bombings that would've resulted in literally tens of millions of deaths.  America was forced to use nuclear weapons at the time to force Japan to surrender, and the destruction and loss of life caused by the bombs was a fraction of what Japan was imminently planning to do to the entire planet.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 03:13:34 PM by Bridge » Logged
TokyoRose
Headliner

« Reply #811 on: November 22, 2016, 03:15:21 PM »

Trump has always complained that Obama was doing enough.  He would bomb them to hell, even the women and children.  Those are his words.

Thankfully we've had a level headed President that tried his best to get out of Iraq.  Maybe too early, but instead of going in and fighting their wars for them
he let Iraq and Kurdish forces take the lead, with us playing a supporting role.  Very few American have died so far during this push over the last year to
knock ISIS out of Iraq. 

Can you imagine if Americans were doing the fighting, and goings into these towns again as  the lead?  ISIS would be cutting off heads on television.

Lets hope Trump's campaign rhetoric was just that.  He says the mission to wipe out ISIS is going terribly, but our course hasnt told us his plan.

It's secret.  Lol.
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #812 on: November 22, 2016, 03:21:43 PM »

But leaders have had no problem blowing up countries, bombing countries and killing people.

To be fair, the usage of Atomic bombs during World War 2 was a far different story.  Japanese culture at that time was such that they weren't going to surrender, no matter what.  Japan continued to plan Kamikaze bombings that would've resulted in literally tens of millions of deaths.  America was forced to use nuclear weapons at the time to force Japan to surrender, and the destruction and loss of life caused by the bombs was a fraction of what Japan was imminently planning to do to the entire planet.

Really?  Is that how history is sold in the united states?

Here in Canada it is sold way differently.

The americans really seemed to "jump the gun" on using this weapon.  Have tried to sell it as a must and only choice.  The history that was taught to me, paints it in this light.   Americans always blame other cultures for propaganda, when over time they have been the worst for this.

DeN
Legend

« Reply #813 on: November 22, 2016, 07:08:52 PM »

They sure had no problems testing them on there own soil as well.

Like you have said nobody would want to blow up an entire planet!   But leaders have had no problem blowing up countries, bombing countries and killing people.

testing bombs in your own country without killing anyone is part of the fabrication process, nothing interesting here for this discussion.

about Hiroshima et Nagasaki, my personal view is yes, that was an awful and immoral thing to do.
but the world was a very different place, first of all, USA was the only state with the nuclear bomb.

you don't have to fear a nuclear war when you're the only country to have nuclear weapons.

today, you have Russia, China, France, UK, India, Pakistan, North Korea. that's a whole different configuration, right?

now for example imagine Trump bombing some country where ISIS or whatever is implanted. how do you think closed countries will react?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #814 on: November 22, 2016, 07:30:28 PM »

It's funny how media-driven people  actually think they have a true and realistic opinion about trump even before he does something, complaining about his big mouth while they factually insult his voters like they are retarded or something like that  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes

Has nothing to do with what the media says. These are trumps own words. The videos of him saying them and his tweets are there as proof. But go ahead and continue to be a sheep. Baaa! Roll Eyes
DeN
Legend

« Reply #815 on: November 23, 2016, 07:40:12 AM »

in another hand he's ditching his campaign promises one by one, so there's still hope  hihi

ITARocker
VIP

« Reply #816 on: November 23, 2016, 10:46:12 AM »

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes

Has nothing to do with what the media says. These are trumps own words. The videos of him saying them and his tweets are there as proof. But go ahead and continue to be a sheep. Baaa! Roll Eyes

I was referring to your insults, and u keep going. if u don't understand quotes, maybe u shouldn't vote.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #817 on: November 23, 2016, 08:44:59 PM »

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes

Let me clue you in on a little secret. No politician ends up doing everything they promised to do in their campaign to get elected. It just doesn't happen that way. They say what they need to say to get elected and then they do what they can. To think that Trump is going to set foot in the Oval Office and start hitting the red button left and right, well I can almost guarantee you that's not going to happen. We'll see what happens, but I highly doubt he'll be able to carry out much of what he promised. He may WANT to, but I even question that. But it just doesn't work that way. He doesn't have supreme power, in that whatever he says goes. It's not a dictatorship.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #818 on: November 24, 2016, 02:05:16 AM »

Are you serious with this response?  This is exactly why people get turned off by liberals.  Personally attacking those who don't see things the way you do.  What's next, you gonna throw out racist and bigot claims?

Bottom line is that the best candidtate got elected.  Partly because Hillary Clinton was that bad.  Yes, she was that bad. Want me to start listing all of her bullshit?  And you can argue popular vote all you want, but the electoral college is a better representation of our country.  The Democrats have benefited from the electoral college as well.  Also, there are reports of millions of illegal immigrants voting across the country and especially here in California, and they aren't voting Republican.   Another thing, if it was based on popular vote, Trump would have gone to states like California, Oregon, and Washington to campaign.  Based on seeing how hard he worked in terms of out campaigning Hillary, there would be little doubt in my mind, that he still would have won.  Trump connected with the American people because he wasn't a politician.  He wasn't a corrupt politician, that so many people were sick and tired of in our country.  He may not always know how to express his opinions in a political/professional way, but enough people didn't care.  At least he was speaking from his heart, and also speaking a lot of truth.  Our trade deals have been awful.  Our immigration policies have been way too lenient.  Our budget is out of control.  We are less safe.  He wasn't a perfect candidate, but he was much better than Clinton. 

And yes, I do believe climate change is real.  But I also believe that it won't even be an issue in the future because of how advanced we become as a society.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:33:45 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #819 on: November 24, 2016, 11:17:06 AM »

Roll Eyes

Go on, go on Roll Eyes

Let me clue you in on a little secret. No politician ends up doing everything they promised to do in their campaign to get elected. It just doesn't happen that way. They say what they need to say to get elected and then they do what they can. To think that Trump is going to set foot in the Oval Office and start hitting the red button left and right, well I can almost guarantee you that's not going to happen. We'll see what happens, but I highly doubt he'll be able to carry out much of what he promised. He may WANT to, but I even question that. But it just doesn't work that way. He doesn't have supreme power, in that whatever he says goes. It's not a dictatorship.

To hire sessions, a man that wants to shut down marijuana legalization and says that good  people dont smoke weed, to hire this man as attorney general when 60 percent of the nation approves of marijuana reform and marijuana wins out so overwhelmingly in the most recent election in places that people voted on it, is to act against the will of the people. That was a very tyrannical move. And don't get me wrong, I had nothing major against trump before this, but now... guy makes me wish I had a gun. Im scared of the guvment right now.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 194 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: