Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:46:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  I just got this phone call. Axl was in NYC last night at a hip-hop club.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I just got this phone call. Axl was in NYC last night at a hip-hop club.  (Read 20483 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2004, 05:32:02 AM »

Wow, we haven't had the rumour crew around for weeks but now 2 in 2 days!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2004, 08:11:34 AM »

Yes, the original poster was the father of the "phantom MTV commercial" thread.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
kujo722
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2004, 08:48:07 AM »

Well seeing as Ilivew in NYC , I wouldlike to know the name of the club and tell ya what .if it doesnt show up on Page six of the POst....probably didnt happen

Exactly what I was thinking. They don't miss a chance to mention Axl. If he was there, they will mention it.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2004, 10:04:03 AM »

hhhmmm'

the one an only horsey !
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2004, 11:07:57 AM »

...well maybe he's hanging on the East coast 'cause he's gonna check out Buckethead's solo show at the end of the week in New Orleans...as far as rumors go, at least it's a happy one! peace
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2004, 11:53:43 AM »

Its bullshit, why would axl go to a club with a hockey jersy on?
They woudnt even let him in dressed light that.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2004, 12:34:32 PM »

it's the hockey playoff's ya know.im going for the flyers so far.but the nba playoff's are on too.that is a sac kings thing for me.but now would be the time for hokey jersey's.so it sounds about right.

the one an only horsey !
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2004, 01:17:15 PM »

Sounds like a pretty good reason to "jump down  this kids throat" to me.

We don't need a good reason Wink

By the way i just met Axl and he said....... hihi

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2004, 02:36:31 PM »

I actually don't doubt that it was Axl, I just wonder what he's doing here in NYC.... maybe they are in post-production of CD!!!

If he was there maybe just to hang out?  Axl Goes to NYC all the time.  Don't get too excited
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 02:37:13 PM by A.N.G.E.L. » Logged

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2004, 02:43:20 PM »

but alot of you are assholes.

So the ones who dont believe you are assholes?  Count me in as an asshole.  ok

I went to Malibu for a beach cleanup, and I spotted Axl there.  My friend shouted at him:  Get behind VR!   He got mad and told me to shut the bitch up.  

The bitch didnt shut up, so we took it down to the pavement.  We started throwing sand at each other until the cops broke it up.  Damn cops.

You dont believe me?   Asshole!

This big fuckin asshole came up to me and called me Dexter Holland...Dexter Holland can suck my dick

rofl

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
kockstar99
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2004, 02:51:25 PM »

what was the name of the club?Huh
bill213
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2004, 03:05:33 PM »

Point blank I saw Axl the other day at my college's rugby game.  He was wearing a Rugby jersey and was surrounded by a bunch of guys in white suits and cattle prods.  Axl had already spent 30 bucks on concessions such as hot dogs, soda and cotton candy.  He mustva been working on mixing CD at our schools AV room.  CHINESE DEMOCRACY BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2004, 04:01:07 PM »

Point blank I saw Axl the other day at my college's rugby game.  He was wearing a Rugby jersey and was surrounded by a bunch of guys in white suits and cattle prods.  Axl had already spent 30 bucks on concessions such as hot dogs, soda and cotton candy.  He mustva been working on mixing CD at our schools AV room.  CHINESE DEMOCRACY BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bill
your avatar made my day
Thanks

hihi

MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2004, 04:02:46 PM »

Everybody,this is Axl. Slash is up my ass,and so is CD. Slash will come out soon,in time for his band's tour and album release. As for CD:hmmm,well...

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2004, 04:11:16 PM »

Axl was with 5 bodyguards, 3 girls, and what our friend described as looking like a family. He said there was an older woman and what seemed like younger kids there with them, and that they all kinda had their own section of the club to themselves, that the bodyguards kept blocking people from getting to Axl.

yeah it's always cool taking kids into a nighclub, mcdonalds must have been closed- bullshit statement #1

A bouncer told my friend that Axl had spent anywhere between 10 grand and 16 grand already at the club.

yeah the kids must have been ordering tons of coke and hookers to run up a bill like that. - bullshit statement #2
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2004, 05:29:16 PM »

I heard he is NYC to have P.Diddy add some beats to the final mix of CD. While he was in the recording studio P.Diddy was telling Axl about how he ran in the New York Marathon. Axl got the idea to run in this years marathon. Axl Runs The City. Mtv is doing a big thing for it. My buddy who delivers the New York Times said he seen Axl this morning running in the Bronx training for the marathon he said it was like a scene from Rocky! Axl ran up the steps of a big building and screamed I'm King of the Fucking World!!!!! hihi rofl hihi

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Pviljoen
VIP

Slash is saucy.

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2004, 06:03:35 PM »

Its bullshit, why would axl go to a club with a hockey jersy on?
They woudnt even let him in dressed light that.

Axl is a known multimillionaire. When they know you have cash, you could probably go to a club with crotchless pants. Trust me, I've seen people come to the top end clubs here and they werent dressed well at all, but they were spending like 5 to 20 grand that night, so the naturally the club owner doesn't care.
Dizzy
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2004, 06:07:03 PM »

So the ones who dont believe you are assholes?  Count me in as an asshole.  ok

I went to Malibu for a beach cleanup, and I spotted Axl there.  My friend shouted at him:  Get behind VR!   He got mad and told me to shut the bitch up.  

The bitch didnt shut up, so we took it down to the pavement.  We started throwing sand at each other until the cops broke it up.  Damn cops.

You dont believe me?   Asshole!

rofl  rofl

Kurt, are you back from the dead?   hihi
kockstar99
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2004, 07:08:04 PM »

Original poster...what was the name of the club??
W 23 Axl
Headliner

12/02 - msg show - un fuckin real

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2004, 07:36:45 PM »

thanks to those of you who backed me up...some of the people here ARE nerds who dissect everything. i am telling you what my friend Mike told me.

you wanna know the name of the club?? i have no idea.....Email my friend. his name is Mike....ask him

@#%$^&@!

ask him to ask our other friend, whose name is Keith. Also, you can ask him about this "story" and he will tell you exactly what i am telling you. i am not 100% sure i even believe, but what reason would Keith have to lie?

Hey, W 23 Axl, I don't think it's cool to post your friend's email addy without him knowing about it so I took it out.  I gave you a chance to edit your post but then you went offline.  A better way to handle this would be to let people pm you for the address.  That will stop a lot of the lazier members from bombarding your friend.   If you have a problem with this, please feel free to send me a pm.   Grin
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 09:24:13 PM by Sukie » Logged

- Greg
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: