Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:30:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR special on MTV Brasil
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR special on MTV Brasil  (Read 12328 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2004, 12:15:56 AM »

All I'm saying is that you post the exact same thing every now and then... that's unnecessary.

As for MTV Brazil, they have the right to state their opinions no matter what their audience thinks of GNR. If they feel GNR is a joke or whatever it's their problem, but they don't have to just read the news and keep their opinions to themselves.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2004, 01:27:43 AM »

Well, the problem is: they have a lot of stuff with GNR. It's not like they would put Tokyo '92 because it's the only material worth. You know, GH is selling a lot and the people who wants to see this show can buy or rent the fucking dvds or even the old vhs. I guess the reason is because Universal wanted to. And, of course, not wanted to associate the GNR name with this "joke" (not my word) that Axl made with the band.
You know, I don't think that the new GNR is actually a joke. I love this new band, even without Buckethead. But it's a undeniable thing that Universal and MTV Brasil thinks that way. That's why they don't put any 2002 stuff. Of course, MTV Brasil walks with hands very tied with Universal.  beer
Why not put any other show then? Because it's a standard video to bring new fans. That's why they don't want to put any Ritz 88 or any brazilian show in UYI Tour. Because they just want to sell GH and, of course, the DVDs.
My problem with this "unpublished special" is because this fucking thing was aired by other tv stations here in Brazil (like Gazeta). You can't use this word to tease fans. Period. SBT now has the rights to Warner movies and they put some movies that already had aired by Globo - and SBT didn't put as "unpublished".

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: