Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:00:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227867 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  New Steven Adler Interview on Metal Sludge
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Steven Adler Interview on Metal Sludge  (Read 44793 times)
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2006, 12:36:15 PM »

i just cant fuckin believe how after reading what slash duff and izzy said about kickin steven out you still think he deserve it...

and i also think that steven should play ilusion material on AA concerts, so everyone would shut the fuck up about he being bad playing drums like that starfucker axl has in his band as a keyboard player.

I totally agree with you man... and damn I cant stand that star"fucker" Reed.

At least Dizzy isnt a crack head like adler. And yes he is still a crack head as evident from him firing his entire band in europe and him smoking crack on stage at a show a few months ago...
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »

Oh man this is pointless, the next thing is gonna be that Steven is the worst person in the world for doing drugs and yet the whole fucking band did, whats the big deal? get over it

No man can be my equal
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2006, 12:43:32 PM »

Well man, I dont know what Adler did or didnt do, but i respect the guy cause he is honest, and Dizzy Reed seems more like an Axl's servant... even when he pretends to be a cool calm guy...
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2006, 12:54:00 PM »

STEVEN ADLER IS PATHETIC!  peace

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2006, 01:19:57 PM »

Pepe  should be banned from the Steven Adler's thread.... nah just kidding Pepe!  hihi  peace
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2006, 01:37:43 PM »

Oh man this is pointless, the next thing is gonna be that Steven is the worst person in the world for doing drugs and yet the whole fucking band did, whats the big deal? get over it

half the board here already acts like he is...just look at this Pepe fella.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2006, 02:42:35 PM »

STEVEN ADLER IS PATHETIC!? peace

Yes, he is..
I feel sorry for the guy, he was doing just good, gettin attention again, when he first launch his new band, what was the name ?... I don't remember, but I thought: well, the guy is finally doing something with his life, leaving GNR in the past and looking forward, then he re-named the band as Adler's Apettite... and after reading interviews I saw he is still witing for Axl to call him to reunite Guns... at least he looks clean, now... the part III of the Sludge? Interview is sad, what an asshole and the man from the website was laughin' after him.

Poor guy. Now he's calling a cover band to replace his bandmates in his cover band.

Pathetic

//JK
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2006, 03:06:33 PM »

internet is a great thing I am sure that you can find some info here ok
Media sometimes writes shit but then has to pa for that.
German media closely followed the case,? therefore,? I am sure it is true but it is obviously the part of your life you can't remember...
Obviously,? ?you don' t remember Slash,? Axl and Duff suing for that book and receiving the money either Huh

ha ha I'm not Steven dude and no one here but you has heard about that!! Isn't that strange? Roll Eyes

Look here you dumb piece of shit...
Don't call anyone names just cause YOU don't know things rant
I am very amused that you consider yourself as 'everyone here'. rofl
If you weren't illiterate,   you would now go and click on the 3rd part of Adlers interview where you would read that his book DOES get mentioned.
However,  you were obviously not even born back in '96 so go and play with LEGOS.
There is still hope you may learn to read one day and your ignorance will be turned to below level inteligance.
Yep Internet is a great source of information but the fact is you have NOTHING to back your lies
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2006, 03:10:33 PM »

internet is a great thing I am sure that you can find some info here ok
Media sometimes writes shit but then has to pa for that.
German media closely followed the case,? therefore,? I am sure it is true but it is obviously the part of your life you can't remember...
Obviously,? ?you don' t remember Slash,? Axl and Duff suing for that book and receiving the money either Huh

Look here you dumb piece of shit...
Don't call anyone names just cause YOU don't know things rant
I am very amused that you consider yourself as 'everyone here'. rofl
If you weren't illiterate, ? you would now go and click on the 3rd part of Adlers interview where you would read that his book DOES get mentioned.
However, ?you were obviously not even born back in '96 so go and play with LEGOS.
There is still hope you may learn to read one day and your ignorance will be turned to below level inteligance.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2006, 03:19:20 PM »

Well in all honestly it doesnt matter whether anyone likes Steven or Matt better because if there is a reunion, none of us will get a say in the lineup.

Oh and Croatia GNR, if you cant back up your bullshit with actual articles about this alleged book and lawsuit, then dont bother posting about it.? ?
Look,  unlike you,  my level of communication doesn't allow me to call anyone' posting bullshit nor anyone here any dumbass.
Obviously,  your level of communoication is very low and so are your manners.
I don't normaly communicate with such people and there,  haven't written about Adler's crappy book for you but for the person asking about it ok
I am not here to supply you with some info  and to go through the net just so you could have some evidance.
I know you can't use PC cause in that case you would see that in the third part of Adlers interview the BOOK DOES get mentioned.
Actually,  other than playing around with that insect harrasing me,  ask someone to enroll you in some primary school.
England is a big country and they have plenty of thoose there.
After a while,  you'll know enough letters to find information that interests you without being ignorant or relying on other peoples help. ok
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »

kind of a messy posting there GNR-CROATIA, Steven's book has not been released yet dude...and you can also read in the interview that this story you talked about was not mentioned in his book.

clarification. as far as I know, he has written the book, but it hasn't been released yet.

Edit: Im also pretty sure that the other original GN'R members never sued Steven about anything that's supposed to be in his book...I think you have a lively imagination. ok
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:28:59 PM by Hillel Slovak » Logged

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2006, 03:37:39 PM »

ok guys.. i know that someimes im bitter when talkin about steven.. now i wont talk shit about him.. but look at him, for the first time in 15 years he was doing something good, but he screwed up one more time... is real that he has some seriuos issues, this the erd or 4th adlers appetite line-up,and all their bandmates that have toured with him says that he isnt a nomral person... he is problematic, now i really feel sorry for him, he is  in drugs one more time, when i was reading the 3rd part of the interview and he is talkin about smokin crack and is so sad how he talks about his priorities and drugs after everything he went through... now i just wish him the best...

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2006, 03:44:32 PM »

Look, ?belive in what you want, ?I am ?not here to justify myself.
I remember that there were suing threats going on between him and the rest.
The book does exsist although, ?I admit, ?not sure wheather or not it was published.
I don't understand how could it be 'imaginary' when the book (again) comes up in the interview, ?but you obviously are a very sarcastic boy who thinks that the book mentoned is imaginary so I'll leave you chasing ghosts.
Finally, ? for everyone else who would like to continue this crap about crappy Adler and his crappy book.

a) ? I don't give a damn about Adler and have considered him waste of time even at the time when he was in GNR

b) ? I was always happy with Matt replacing him cause I do consider Matt a great drummer.

c) ? I am not Adler. ?If you want more info on that book, go and bug him.

d) ? When I give info on the board, ?I give info I know to the people who are interested and who ask for it.
 ? ? ?I don't give so that Mr. Give me drugs and I'll give you blow job Adler logs in and herrases me here with 3 threads ? ?in ?the row. ?(Funny how the only three things he has written here ever was a confrotation with me.).

e) ? I don't give a damn about his book either and would not read it even if I would get it for free.

f) ? ?the book obviously exists in some form cause it gets MENTIONED
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2006, 03:54:41 PM »

I go with pepe on this one, but once again, lets move on  ok

No man can be my equal
ReinaMora
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »

clarification. as far as I know, he has written the book, but it hasn't been released yet.

Edit: Im also pretty sure that the other original GN'R members never sued Steven about anything that's supposed to be in his book...I think you have a lively imagination. ok

Exactly!! ok
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2006, 06:10:54 PM »

I believe in Steven Fucking Popcorn Adler, damn! Give him a change!!!
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2006, 06:17:56 PM »

GNR - CROATIA the only reason you are always hating on steven is because you completely idolize Matt as is apparent in almost all of your posts....and another thing, If you couldn't care less about steven or about what he has say, then why even bother to post in this thread? no
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2006, 06:19:22 PM »

I believe in Steven Fucking Popcorn Adler, damn! Give him a change!!!

I dont know how anyone could possibly believe in a guy who is constantly on drugs and fires his bandmembers left right and center. He even fires his entire band the first week of his tour!
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2006, 07:54:04 PM »

Hey Drunk Fux, Reina, DuffsGal, Cat, Jack-You-Ass, ILoveStevenAdler, DaBrookMan and all you other "Rabid" fans over at StevenAdler.Net -

This is the Real Jonni B -  First, I am not CABR, but keep on trying.  You also have me confused with one of his other ex-girlfriends and the only disease I may have gotten from him would be a STD.  I have been banned from your Board, so I haven't been able to respond to the bullshit you have chosen to guess and write about me.   Guess my facts were a little too true?. . , hit a little too close to home. . . oh, yeah, right, Steven just fired his band, again?  Dare I say it?. . . "I told you so!"  Who's the fucking drama queen??? 

Steven uses people.  He is a liar.  He has no money so he steals, that's right he stole from me and my son. He and his brother wrecked my car, broke into my house and trashed it, and I had my 7 year old son living with me.  Yeah, Steven's a great guy.  Week after week he pawned my stuff and told me we had been robbed.  He is physically abusive to everyone, including women, I do believe you read his MetalSludge interview re: women talking too much, taping their mouths shut?  He went to jail because he beat up four different women over a several year period. 

Steven is a horrible human being that does not deserve to be idolized - the writing is one the wall, in his own unintelligible words - get fucking over it!!! 
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2006, 08:52:39 PM »

Who's the fucking drama queen??? 

I think her real name is jessica  Tongue
Anyway on topic, love, hate, anger, support, I think the guy is on a very tough phase, but he ask for it, I think the best thing for him is seek help and face up that he is way too much in trouble.
And pugdog1987 are you sure about that?, not that I dont belive you but I found hard to believe that you havent done anything like a sued steven if you have the truth on your side dont you think?

No man can be my equal
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: