Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:00:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227835 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Official GN'R fan club at gunsnroses.com
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Official GN'R fan club at gunsnroses.com  (Read 160157 times)
XxWickeds10xX
Rocker

GNFNR

« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2012, 10:08:55 PM »

Send any unwanted AFD shirts my way!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2012, 11:49:05 PM »

Anyone in Canada?
Still waiting on mine!
2 T-shirts!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!

BEST BAND EVER!!!!
Cheesy

Also, for all those cheap tards that are bitching about what shirt they got...
Quit being A-holes and remember why you paid that money in the first place...this is your favourite band..is it not?

GNFNR4LYF!!!

I'll gladly take both shirts, and don't have a problem with an AFD t-shirt.  BUT, I completely understand people being upset for not getting what they were promised.  And with as much as we've been told over the years to look ahead and support the current lineup, a t-shirt with the likenesses of Duff, Steven, Izzy, and Slash left me scratching my head a bit.  Again, not that I have a problem with it, just something seemed a little off.  I'd love to support the band moving forward and have no issues with the cost if that's the end game.  Getting an AFD shirt didn't seem to be going in that direction to me though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2012, 12:50:37 AM »

I joined the fan club back in the late 80's and got squat...  So I'm getting a kick out of this...

Haha I tried to join after TSI, and I never received anything.  My mom was pretty angry at me for convincing her to drop $20 on that fan club.  I always wondered who ended up getting that $20. 

With that being said, my prior fan club experience had nothing to do with my decision to not join up this time around.  I hope everyone who joins finds it to be worth their cash!
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2012, 09:27:13 AM »

Anyone in Canada?
Still waiting on mine!

BEST BAND EVER!!!!
Cheesy

Quit being A-holes and remember why you paid that money in the first place...this is your favourite band..is it not?

GNFNR4LYF!!!

I'm Canadian and still waiting

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2012, 10:39:52 AM »

Got mine yesterday.  It was an older appetite shirt with the flag on it.  At least I never had the shirt before...  I also got a Chinese Democracy bandana and patch plus an appetite belt buckle
Annie
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2012, 11:56:47 AM »

Got mine yesterday.  It was an older appetite shirt with the flag on it.  At least I never had the shirt before...  I also got a Chinese Democracy bandana and patch plus an appetite belt buckle
Me too. I am very happy with it!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »

That's the shirt I go too, the funny thing is, it's a reprint of the very first Gn'R shirt I ever got back in 92. Sadly there's no dates on this one though.

Axl is God.
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2012, 06:55:33 PM »

Got my AFD shirt today and the logo is not centered on the shirt - oy vey!

I can see why Axl and Co. Avoid doing this kind of stuff - its an administrative nightmare. Needless to say I wasn't overly excited to get the AFD shirt and now it's pretty much junk. Does anybody else notice their shirts being off center.

Wake up. . . .time to die
Gunnerfan23
Opening Act

« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2012, 11:17:37 PM »

Anyone in Canada?
Still waiting on mine!

BEST BAND EVER!!!!
Cheesy

GNFNR4LYF!!!

I'll gladly take both shirts, and don't have a problem with an AFD t-shirt.  BUT, I completely understand people being upset for not getting what they were promised.  And with as much as we've been told over the years to look ahead and support the current lineup, a t-shirt with the likenesses of Duff, Steven, Izzy, and Slash left me scratching my head a bit.  Again, not that I have a problem with it, just something seemed a little off.  I'd love to support the band moving forward and have no issues with the cost if that's the end game.  Getting an AFD shirt didn't seem to be going in that direction to me though.

Completely agree with you. I'm a loyalist to the band and the brand. As such, I cannot see it as their fault and would understand that, historically, they have been mis-represented to the average fan by instances like this; and we all know that contrary to all the rumours, anyone that has anything to do with ANYONE in the immediate GNR camp has nothing but positive things to say. That's sorta what I devote my time and money to when supporting them and that...along with the Youtube Live streams and then making it available for free...I can tolerate a minor fuckup like this...and a few hours per show!

That being said, funny how there's a shitload of "Slash" ads on every GNR video these days!!!!
I love every GNR member past and present btw (except Gilby...something about his face!)

Smiley

GNR4LYF!!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #309 on: May 04, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »

In the mail today I got a shirt that I had purchased a version of about two decades ago.  I'm referring to American flag, skull, guns and roses shirt  hihi

Is there any official word on if these old designs are what we were intended to receive, and if not, how and when this situation will be rectified? 

I've read of Fernando's Facebook messages to someone, but no official word on this.  Has anyone seen anything I've missed?

Ali

That's the one I got...which I'm 100% OK with.  I have an AFD era shirt in my closet, already...so am glad I "stumbled" into this one.

'Tis true I would prefer a CD era t-shirt...but I can live with this one.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2012, 11:55:26 AM »

Guns N' Roses
Attention Nightrain members. Here is the fan club t-shirt!

Well, that's pretty cool.

Not the shirt I got, though...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2012, 12:53:32 PM »

I was given this one for a b-day present a couple years back... It was on the Wal*Mart clearance rack

I still wear it
thinkaboutyou
Headliner

« Reply #312 on: May 04, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »

I'm pretty sure I have an Aus 93 tour shirt with the flag/skull

faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #313 on: May 05, 2012, 01:53:48 AM »

I was given this one for a b-day present a couple years back... It was on the Wal*Mart clearance rack

I still wear it
I got that shirt today as part of my package.  I will wear it proudly.  Can't wait to get the new shirt though.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #314 on: May 05, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »

Just curious. Um, what are you fine people going to be doing with your bandana, buckle and patch? Seriously, what exactly.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2012, 07:14:43 AM »

Well I got the flad tee, which back in the day was my fav. but I already have 2 of them. lol As for what I am going to do with the other stuff it will go in my glass cabinet with most of my GNR collectables. I actually wanted another bandana sense my CD one is included in a wall piece I have hung. But I would really like that new skull one pictured. that would make my day.

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »

Well I got the flad tee, which back in the day was my fav. but I already have 2 of them. lol As for what I am going to do with the other stuff it will go in my glass cabinet with most of my GNR collectables. I actually wanted another bandana sense my CD one is included in a wall piece I have hung. But I would really like that new skull one pictured. that would make my day.
Yeah me too.  I don't plan to actually use the bandana, belt buckle, or patch.  I'm not really a bandana, belt buckle, or patch kind of guy.  But I put them on display as well.

olschoolboro
Headliner

Guns N' Fuckin Roses baby

« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »

I too got my flag tee, bandana, buckle and patch today. Glad to get something for the 60 bucks I spent but damn, was really hoping for that new 'fan club t-shirt' that had been shown. I just don't get how it took this long and still can't get a  new shirt printed! I strongly support the band and know they have nothing to do with it at all. But those who do need to get it together and get the fans the updated tees on there at least the ones they sell at the shows. I just don't see why someone can't pull the trigger on these things, alas GNR fan for life!

WTF?
10.31.06 Jacksonville, FL
10.28.11 Orlando, FL
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2012, 09:15:56 PM »

I got the AFD cross t-shirt today in my package.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »

I got the AFD cross t-shirt today in my package.

So what you going to use it for?... hihi

That fanclub t shirt that was posted after was indeed sexy, wonder if it will just be a fanclub exclusive?.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:54:53 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: