Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 10:30:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dj Ashba on FOX 5 News (Las Vegas) tonight at 6pm (Apr 24)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dj Ashba on FOX 5 News (Las Vegas) tonight at 6pm (Apr 24)  (Read 18120 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: April 24, 2012, 06:05:57 PM »

DjASHBA: Check out FOX 5 News (las Vegas) tonight at 6pm. Performed Ballad Of Death and interview. Hangin with Dorothy n' mom Smiley http://t.co/A3NIp8ov

/jarmo
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:04:25 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »

Crap, now I have to watch the news tonight? Smiley

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 12:02:27 AM »

So I watched it. Started at 6. Of course, they didn't show him until 6:50. So I sat through an 50 minutes of American Idol news. It was cool though. Not much of an interview, talked a bit about going to Europe and how the fans there are crazy (in a good way) Talked about Bullyville, and then played the Ballad of Death.

Axl is God.
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:47:20 AM »

http://youtu.be/f73gaLYk2D4

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Estranged85
Rocker

Why must it drift away and die?

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 05:35:26 AM »

^^thanks for the video Smiley I love Dj, I think he's a perfect fit for GN'R
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 07:40:09 AM »

Nice and people say GNR don't do any publicity  Tongue

DJ is PERFECT for GNR. He's the total package.

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
MillionsOfSpiders
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 11:00:52 AM »

Thanks for the video. DJ is great  ok

Ask yourself why i would choose
To prostitute myself and live with fortune and shame
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 12:20:55 PM »

Thanks!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 12:38:50 PM »

Video on Fox 5:

http://www.fox5vegas.com/video?clipId=7031840&autostart=true

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »

Man, I hope that ends up on the album.  yes
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »

That was bad.

Broski
samoice
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 06:19:38 AM »

That was bad.

For those that say it was bad I say...

Can you play better? If not then shut up Smiley

Bet if robin did it I'd love it.

Thought it was a great performance by Ashba, shows the Fox audience why he is in gnr Smiley

I was there!!

Reading 2010
The O2 Arena October 13th 2010
The O2 Arena May 31st 2012 - OMG IT WAS AMAZING X10000000 Smiley
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 04:19:31 PM »

That was bad.

Thought it was a great performance by Ashba, shows the Fox audience why he is in gnr Smiley

Honestly? Yeah I can.

And even if I couldn't, it wouldn't matter. Anyone can express their opinion on what they think is bad or not. And I will continue to express mine.

If Robin did it, well - he wouldn't do it. Robin plays actual real music. Not bland attempts at cliche "emotion" guitar peices, which is exactly what BOD is IMHO. But, what does Robin have to do with anything?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 04:23:52 PM by CIAT » Logged

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 04:34:57 PM »

Your dislike for Dj is known. Why even bother commenting?

You're wasting everybody's time.

/jarmo

CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 04:57:13 PM »

Your dislike for Dj is known. Why even bother commenting?

You're wasting everybody's time.

/jarmo

It has nothing to do with my dislike for DJ. I'm commenting on the specific performance. Which I thought was sloppy and had terrible tone. If he had played a good song, and it sounded good, I would have given my honest opinion on that as well. I have no bias against DJ. I'm just giving my opinion based on this particular performance. Not my overall view of him.

The same could be said for someone who like's DJ. Why did they bother commenting? Um, because it's a discussion forum - people give there opinions and discuss.

I don't see how me writing three words is wasting anyone's time. "That was bad". I'm sure you wasted more time typing your response. If people don't respect my opinion or care about what I have to say, they don't have to read my posts.

Broski
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »

That was bad.

Honestly? Yeah I can

Really?

Well, do it, upload it to youtube and let's see  Cheesy
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 05:05:38 PM »

That was bad.

Honestly? Yeah I can

Really?

Yeah really. Sorry, but I don't plan on uploading video's to youtube of me playing just to prove something to some anonymous guy on the internet that I don't know (no offense). My recording software is not installed on this computer I'm using here, and I'm not going to set it up now for this. So you'll just have to take my word for it. Regardless, the point still stands. Even if I didn't play guitar at all, anyone should be able to give their opinion on something regardless of if they can play, or how well they can play. However, when I do get my gear setup eventually, I'll gladly post some stuff on youtube, and you can check it out then.

Broski
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 05:10:18 PM »

I don't see how me writing three words is wasting anyone's time. "That was bad". I'm sure you wasted more time typing your response. If people don't respect my opinion or care about what I have to say, they don't have to read my posts.

Seriously?

Why do you need to comment on something you don't like?

Do you go to McDonalds and tell the guy taking your order which menu items you don't like?

There's no discussion to be had. You don't like it. So fucking what? What kind of discussion are you expecting? For somebody to prove you wrong?

Unless you just have to put down a guy because you dislike him.....

Just a little hint to you Robin fans: Stay away from any threads with the two letters D and j next to each other in the subject. It can't be that difficult.

/jarmo

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2012, 05:19:15 PM »

That was bad.

Honestly? Yeah I can

Really?

Yeah really. Sorry, but I don't plan on uploading video's to youtube of me playing just to prove something to some anonymous guy on the internet that I don't know (no offense). My recording software is not installed on this computer I'm using here, and I'm not going to set it up now for this. So you'll just have to take my word for it. Regardless, the point still stands. Even if I didn't play guitar at all, anyone should be able to give their opinion on something regardless of if they can play, or how well they can play. However, when I do get my gear setup eventually, I'll gladly post some stuff on youtube, and you can check it out then.

I am just asking you to add some credibility to your post. I am over 40, and I could record a crude video and upload it in 5 minutes.

Show you are better than DJ. Copy something he has done.
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »

Seriously?

Why do you need to comment on something you don't like?

Do you go to McDonalds and tell the guy taking your order which menu items you don't like?

Yeah, I comment on things I'm passionate about. Like GNR. I'm not passionate about McDonalds so no, I do not do that. That's how it works on pretty much every discussion forum Jarmo - except this one.

There's no discussion to be had. You don't like it. So fucking what? What kind of discussion are you expecting? For somebody to prove you wrong?

You're right. I excepted way too much out of this place. See, in the real world, outside of the HTGTH bubble, people would respond by respectfully agreeing/disagreeing. Not going on a rant because they disagree with someone's opinion and can't handle that people don't think the same thing as them. There are many things to discuss.
It's not about proving people wrong or right. It's about legit discussion which you, for some reason don't want to allow.

Unless you just have to put down a guy because you dislike him.....

What are you, his mom? I'm not putting him down. I'm saying I thought his performance was bad IMHO. He's a professional guitarist. He can handle some critisism. I'm not putting him down. He puts himself out there as an entertainer - people who do that will get judged on their performances. That's how it works.

Just a little hint to you Robin fans: Stay away from any threads with the two letters D and j next to each other in the subject. It can't be that difficult.

Why? And what does being a Robin fan have to do with DJ. Are you implying that all Robin fans dislike DJ? People can't like both? And why do you say "Robin fan" like it's some kind of horrible thing to be? Yeah, I'm a Robin fan. So? This is a thread about DJ, is it not?

Broski
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: