Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:12:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How many copies of Chinese Democracy will you buy / did you pre-order?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How many copies of Chinese Democracy will you buy / did you pre-order?  (Read 67274 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »

Good to hear, win'em over one at a time.  Whatever it takes.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #381 on: July 16, 2009, 03:57:19 AM »

looks like i have to buy another copy sinse it was in my car when my fuckin car got stolen! when i got my car back cd wasnt in there, nether was my $3000. system. god i love living in los angeles. i gotta buy about a 100 cds that were in a book. good times! i hope they enjoy chinese democracy & my spare tire!
Annie
« Reply #382 on: July 16, 2009, 09:32:35 AM »

looks like i have to buy another copy sinse it was in my car when my fuckin car got stolen! when i got my car back cd wasnt in there, nether was my $3000. system. god i love living in los angeles. i gotta buy about a 100 cds that were in a book. good times! i hope they enjoy chinese democracy & my spare tire!
I'm sorry that your car was stolen.
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #383 on: July 16, 2009, 03:33:58 PM »

thanks annie, i could have been worse. i could have been car jacked or even worse. i almost went outside the exact time they were stealing it because i left my medicine in the car. luckily laziness was agood thing for once. ha,ha. now im just trying to rebuy my cds a little at a time.
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #384 on: July 17, 2009, 02:34:22 AM »

Well, if I could afford it, I'd buy as many as I could and distribute them freely!  As it is, though, I have bought two.  My first one got stolen.  Seems someone somewhere besides here wants to listen to it, since I've read that another one was stolen, too!  I do listen to it in my classroom, and will do so again when this school year starts, so my students can actually hear some good music, and I listen to it all the time with my windows down.  I just know one day someone will ask what it is, and I can share!!
fear the juggalo 2
Rocker

« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »

just got my car back from the repair shop. i already want to pull the stock stereo out! ha, ha. now i'll go to best buy & re-buy cd. then i think its off to the stereo shop so everyone in a 3 block radus can here cd too. probably why my car got stolen in the 1st place. btw, alarms dont work!!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: