Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:23:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock am Ring on GERMAN TV!! confirmed!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock am Ring on GERMAN TV!! confirmed!  (Read 67453 times)
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #440 on: August 15, 2006, 02:53:57 PM »

I guess there were (2) songs missing according to the torrent information.  Can anyone confirm?

Thanks, but what the heck is that?  I'm not really computer literate...lol  Do I have to sign up for something?

You need to signup for this site and will need a torrent program like utorrent in order to dload any of the shows there.  I think they have a waiting period on signups, or at least they did when I signed up a year ago.. If you need help w/ torrents, I'm sure anyone will be able to help you.. If not, PM me, and I'll help you with it..

-Dave

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #441 on: August 15, 2006, 03:07:07 PM »

I guess there were (2) songs missing according to the torrent information.  Can anyone confirm?

Thanks, but what the heck is that?  I'm not really computer literate...lol  Do I have to sign up for something?

You need to signup for this site and will need a torrent program like utorrent in order to dload any of the shows there.  I think they have a waiting period on signups, or at least they did when I signed up a year ago.. If you need help w/ torrents, I'm sure anyone will be able to help you.. If not, PM me, and I'll help you with it..

-Dave

OTGM and Madagascar missing, as well as most of the intros, jams, and Axl's random chatter. A shame, asI'd love to hear Richard and BF's solos at that quality, especially as the video footage focuses on Axl so much of the time, it would have been nice to have some extended shots of the guitarists doing their thing.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #442 on: August 15, 2006, 03:21:38 PM »

I agree.. I hadn't watched it all the way through yet, but when I was checking it out, I thought the sound quality was outstanding.. picture quality's a little grainy, but I guess they actually planned it that way from looking at it...

The jams will definitely be missed..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #443 on: August 15, 2006, 03:22:57 PM »

Thanks for all the help guys.  I haven't used that before, but I will try and figure it out.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #444 on: August 15, 2006, 03:24:05 PM »

It's worth it.. torrents are great for full shows.. just remember to seed your show for a while after you get it so others can get it..

gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #445 on: August 15, 2006, 04:47:36 PM »

go to appetite for collection and read through the full thread. people mention download programs, etc.

its a great concnert and way better than anything i  have seen before!

JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #446 on: August 15, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »

Agreed.. it's DEFINITELY the one everyone's been waiting for on this tour..

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #447 on: August 16, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »

i watched firsttime this before a couple minutes,this is the boot whichiever seen

After this,youhave to be a fan of guns n roses

New band rocks
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #448 on: August 16, 2006, 02:29:04 PM »

i watched firsttime this before a couple minutes,this is the boot whichiever seen

After this,youhave to be a fan of guns n roses

New band rocks

to be honest, I think this is the best performance of The Blues, Nightrain and IRS ever Cool if this doesn't learn you to love this band, hmmmm then you're weird, seriously hihi

Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #449 on: August 16, 2006, 04:12:41 PM »

Right, I downloaded the whole thing from Dime and used my DVD burner for the first time and the fecking DVD freezes halfway through Brownstone.  Can someone PLEASE do a B&P for me?  I don't wanna have to buy it from Ebay but I dont see much choice  no
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #450 on: August 16, 2006, 05:42:33 PM »

Right, I downloaded the whole thing from Dime and used my DVD burner for the first time and the fecking DVD freezes halfway through Brownstone.  Can someone PLEASE do a B&P for me?  I don't wanna have to buy it from Ebay but I dont see much choice  no

I'll do a B+P for you.

PM me.

mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #451 on: August 16, 2006, 07:48:32 PM »

Does it work on your computer when you play the files you downloaded direct from your HD? (You do know how to play DVDs on your hard drive?)

That will tell you, obviously, whether it's a burning problem, or if you've got a corrupt download.
Red1
VIP

yeah, you probably have seen me around.....

« Reply #452 on: August 17, 2006, 08:34:45 AM »

Right, I downloaded the whole thing from Dime and used my DVD burner for the first time and the fecking DVD freezes halfway through Brownstone.? Can someone PLEASE do a B&P for me?? I don't wanna have to buy it from Ebay but I dont see much choice? no

Does it work on your computer when you play the files you downloaded direct from your HD? (You do know how to play DVDs on your hard drive?)

That will tell you, obviously, whether it's a burning problem, or if you've got a corrupt download.

Yeah looks like it may be my actual burner cause I can play the files on my computer.  Someone is helping me out with this now  beer
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #453 on: August 17, 2006, 08:54:03 AM »

People that can't download, but they have a burner - you can sign up to a TRADE VINE I set-up:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=34360.0

Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2006, 10:57:14 AM »

This show is perfect. Amazing.  drool

Restraint is for suckers.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #455 on: August 21, 2006, 09:01:35 PM »

Mine froze too, briefly, then again in another part.. really annoying.. plays fine on my PC, but then I'm NTSC and PAL just doesn't look right on my TV.. I wish there was a way to convert those.. it's annoying..

Boromir
VIP

« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2006, 02:01:27 AM »

Does anyone know what's the intro that axl plays on the piano before november rain???

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #457 on: August 22, 2006, 10:39:54 AM »

Does anyone know what's the intro that axl plays on the piano before november rain???

It's called "Axlus Introus (A Song Of Beginnings)".

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: