Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:25:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories  (Read 65945 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #460 on: May 09, 2006, 01:39:27 AM »

yeah it was something like 1 or 2 days before the show....
Speedy0587
Headliner

Go Bananas!

« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2006, 01:40:24 AM »

I hope a press release comes out before the shows, but maybe he'll say many things that the fans want to know at the show. Im sure if nothing is said during the show, in the days following the shows there will be so many reviews about the band and the show that this might force them to release some information. I dunno, hope a release date and tour info comes out.

I'm just excited for the show, the info, and reading Guns N' Roses name in the news and hopefully seeing stories about them on the news.
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #462 on: May 09, 2006, 01:41:02 AM »

Well in that case I will change my opinion from Dont think so to Maybe they will.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #463 on: May 09, 2006, 01:42:48 AM »

Well in that case I will change my opinion from Dont think so to Maybe they will.

peace

Iam sure jarmo has it archived here somewhere... you could check the date of it against the date of the hong kong show... i remember it was right before the show.....and the band was already in china when they sent it out..
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #464 on: May 09, 2006, 01:54:49 AM »

I belive in press release afeter the first show info about the new guittar player, the tour , cd and single .

May 13 is the press release day  ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2006, 02:25:03 AM »

i think there'll be a press release before the euro tour when they have all the dates confirmed.
these ny shows are still considered warm-up so they'll probably see how it goes and then we'll get a press release

Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2006, 05:17:40 AM »

I think it depends on whether or not Axl plans to tell the fans at the concert a bunch of info. If he plans to announce at the show any concrete information about CD, then I think there will be a press release so that the news is not spread to the public by second-hand accounts of people at the show since this would result in the message being messed up. If on the other hand, he doesn't plan to state a release date, or what the first single will be etc., and only talk about vauge plans in regards to the cd like we have heard before, then don't expect a press release.

The good thing is that we only have a few more days until we will know for sure.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2006, 05:21:29 AM »

I don't think the three things mentioned (US tour, single and album) are even finalised - at least thats the impression given in the Trunk interview

So thereor, no, I don't think we're going to hear anything relevant for a while (except who is in the band which we will find out on Friday)

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2006, 05:43:43 AM »

He would have NOTHING to say at a press junket. Think of what he said at the Trunk show...NOTHING. The press would ask him:

Who's the third guitarist?
Who's in the band?
When's the hard release date for the new CD?
Is there ever going to be a reunion?

He's not going to address these questions with full answers, so a press junket would be a waste of time for him. He seems to be holding out on everything until the Hammerstein shows. Only his fans will have the answers first...kind of cool

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2006, 06:45:38 AM »

portuguese press is trying for some statement from axl along with RIR's organization.
RIR is taking some press members to the may 12th show.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2006, 06:51:20 AM »

The music and the man will speak for themselves in the concerts for now.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 06:53:01 AM by Tomorrows » Logged
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2006, 07:47:06 AM »

I'm not an "insider," but based on where I work, I can pretty much tell you 100% that there will NOT be a press release before Friday.  This might be the only "inside info" that I can actually ever confirm!    rofl
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2006, 07:48:46 AM »

I would think Axl would do a press release before the warm up dates in NY. I think he could announce the first single, and an album release date and maybe even his plays to tour the usa after the euro dates. What do you think?

forever the optimist dave, i am too but the single thing is probably a while away, still... i'd love to be proven wrong though but you seem to bring up this alot, when it happens the signs will be there. who knows though, maybe a sign will be thrown our way this friday for all i know... peace let's see what happens!

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2006, 07:59:25 AM »

I'm not an "insider," but based on where I work, I can pretty much tell you 100% that there will NOT be a press release before Friday.  This might be the only "inside info" that I can actually ever confirm!    rofl

I'm am SO damn excited and as we discussed in that RHCP thread Axl doesn't really need to do any sort of press release. Billboard, CNN, MTV and about 3000 other sites saw it necessary to report what Axl said on the radio in the middle of the night the other night so I assume the shows will get their own coverage as well.

Now if Axl goes and makes some important comment from the stage then I'm 100% positive it'll be all over the afforementioned sources.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2006, 08:02:44 AM »

i think the next time we hear off Axl will be friday night when he comes on stage and blast out GNR songs.i dont think a release date is set yet so a press release wouldnt tell us anything that we dont know,unless theres gonna be a single or a US tour!

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #475 on: May 09, 2006, 08:04:37 AM »

haha, only jesus gets more attention than our man axl! Grin
he speaks a few words and the worldwide press jumps all over it, even though he hasn't released a thing in 13 years. the buzz is huger than ever, imagine what will happen when chinese democracy comes! the world will fucking explode! Cool

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
badapple81
« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2006, 08:09:27 AM »

After listening to the awesome Trunk thing, I don't think he will. Don't think he has exact details at this stage to announce anything.

If he does, he did a good job of disguising any plan by his comments on the show.
madagas
« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2006, 08:25:30 AM »

The press release was Guns N' Roses Storm New York... It is also clear from Axl's interview that no plans are set. The tracklisting isn't even finalized as he said they keep going back and forth between what songs will be on the first two albums.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #478 on: May 09, 2006, 08:28:35 AM »

Why should he do a press release before the shows?
I think he already gets all the attention he needs by simply doing nothing to provoke it.  Smiley
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #479 on: May 09, 2006, 09:18:05 AM »

I'm not an "insider," but based on where I work, I can pretty much tell you 100% that there will NOT be a press release before Friday.? This might be the only "inside info" that I can actually ever confirm!? ? rofl

Yeah, my friend in retail hasn't heard a thing about any PR coming from them this week...

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: