Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:14:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Down Print
Author Topic: When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories  (Read 65941 times)
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #480 on: October 05, 2006, 02:40:17 PM »

This is the moment Axl and his fans have been waiting for since 1996-97. I strongly doubt that he has not had a plan up his sleeve during the last few years. I believe the opening of the site this week was step 1. Step 2 must be the revealing of the release date and single.

In addition, G N' R must reveal the release date AND release an iTunes single by next week if they are to sell out their U.S. tour (which begins in 16 days). Anyone disagree?

Exciting days ahead!!!

yes
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #481 on: October 05, 2006, 03:00:25 PM »

This whole year seems like it was planned out by Axl.

His "surprise" appearance at the Korn party.

The leaks.

European tour.

Website.

Album release.

U.S. Tour

I can see Beta walking around with Axl with a checklist similar to that, crossing things off as they happen.   hihi

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #482 on: October 05, 2006, 03:16:17 PM »

Yeah, don't you remember You downloaded the leaks and THAT'S why they're in the set. "that's my story and I'm sticking to it."
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #483 on: October 05, 2006, 04:24:18 PM »

Yo guys,
? ?Since last week,we all read that GN'R would have a partnership with Major League Baseball advanced media,right?

Well,the Playoffs and World Series are in October,which is where we are now,and they don't go past November. After that the season is over.

If they have a deal with MLB,that deal (which could extend for years) but would probably have to be for the current season and we should have announcement for CD in THIS month.

Why have a deal for promotion for an album that has been promised to be REALLY out THIS year with an organization that will cease operations at month's end,until late March.

? It would HAVE to be announced this month!!? No one would pay attention to MLB.com or anything really related until the spring. If they are gonna help promote GN'R,it should be extremely soon.

We're talkin' Playoffs here!! LOTS of media coverage and viewership from ALL over the world!!!!
Personally,I really like baseball but,don't watch it on T.V. during the regular season that much (I'd rather GO see the game) but,I am ALWAYS there for Playoff baseball. ALWAYS.

If you look at Nielsen ratings during the fall, Playoff baseball and the World Series usually,if not always,rule the week of T.V.

This is a great marketing strategy that will payoff enormously if they do it right.
I can already see the commercials for CD and the banner ads on MLB.com,where people will go everyday to see scores and recaps/highlights/stats and can't avoid the mini comm. that will play on screen.

? I hope they really make it happen!!!!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? MATT
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #484 on: October 05, 2006, 04:30:58 PM »

Right on Matt

I agree Lets get this shit on  beer

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #485 on: October 05, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »

For years not a trace of Axl then suddenly as he is gearing up for a tour and possibly an album release...bam, he's at all the right parties, hanging out with all the right people? Axl's days leading up to that tour (not to mention the tour itself) are as obviously scripted as an episide of Jerry Springer. Do you really think he visited those kids in teh hospital just because? That was totally a PR setup.

Not that I have a problem with that. He could start wearing a dress and sodomizing a midget onstage for all I care as long as he gets the damn album out before this tour is over.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: