Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 11:57:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227881 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 67748 times)
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2006, 08:23:48 PM »

Oh Yeah  ok
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2006, 08:26:15 PM »

its goign to be awesome, i wish i had tix to go to a few more shows, but i ll go to a few if they tour in NA in the fall

Origen
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

Sort of reminded me of the radio interview Bac and Axl did together in 1990 both stoned in a hotel room ?hihi

That small mention from Bac was great, him and Axl go along we back and it's nice how Axl contacte him, the best part was Bac being funny as hell throughout the whole thing trying to explain it ?rofl
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2006, 08:28:12 PM »

how can i dload this interview..do you have to be a member?>

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2006, 08:29:46 PM »

how can i dload this interview..do you have to be a member?>

No, just click on the Download Now button  ok
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2006, 08:32:16 PM »

Bach seemed like a pretty cool person, did he do a show about himself and what he s been working on lately on mtv or vh1, i remember his wife was pretty hot

Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2006, 08:33:11 PM »

First of all:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, back to normal...

Man, think about it: how cool wouldn't be if they jam togheter on stage?!? I just LOVE Sebastian Bach more than any other singer in the world! He's the Best rock singer EVER, it's a great guy(I had the chance to meet him last year and he's as normal as you and I, that's for sure!  yes ), he's on his best fase right now, with his best voice and it would be KILLER to see them on Stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack!!!  drool

mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »

Sort of reminded me of the radio interview Bac and Axl did together in 1990 both stoned in a hotel room  hihi

Wasnt that when they were on the Howard Stern show???

This is great how Axl is actually letting some people behind close doors to hear the masterpiece that he has been working very hard on. I for some reason think we will hear from Uncle Axl on Sirius before the first NYC shows.  Sirius main studios are located in NYC, I wonder what the possibilites of Sirius carrying any of the shows live?? Maybe we should get Howard Stern to demand it.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »

cool stuff...i think there are 2 cool things bout that
1} how a fellow rock star is amped up to get a call from Axl and talk about Axl
2)at the 2:10 mark Bach says that "hes coming back" and repeated it a few times after the corny djs were saying na, doubt it etc. So maybe Axl told him soemthing during their convo

lol imagine getting a text message from Axl...how cool...Axl hit me up my pm box we'll chill this weekend

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2006, 08:38:35 PM »

Their duet of Hair of the Dog was badass.  Next week this time I'll be in the Hammerstein.  Hell yeah!!!!

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 08:39:16 PM »

The best part was how Sebastian showed up at rehersals, and the crew told him "Axl didn't show up, we hear he'll be here tomorrow though" Smiley

Axl is God.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 08:43:58 PM »

lol that was funny too...Axl is in his own world thats for sure...

i guess Axl wasnt talking about us when saying old and new friends in his lil quote the other day. Sounds like those shows are gonna have some celebs watching. If this band can sound like they did at MSG in 02 they will seriously blow peoples minds away

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 08:44:10 PM »

7 more days...... until Axl owns our soul...... drool

I know, totally f'ing awesome....still can't believe its only 1 week away.  I doubt I'm gonna sleep much thurs night.

Listening to the audio now......sooo funny.  Bas rocks. Would love to see them duet.  You know he invited him to practice for a duet.  can't wait.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 08:46:53 PM by HannaHat » Logged

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 08:51:40 PM »

Making amends with Matt, Slash (even though that went sour), Izzy and now Sebastian. Is Axl on the 9th step of some program?? Grin Anyway, all kidding aside...

Let's see if Seb shows up in N.Y. I'm not a big Seb fan, but I'd like to hear that.
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 09:00:57 PM »

Could someone transcribe this audio for me? I can't do that...

I understood what they were saying, but there's some parts that I didn't get...

PS.: I'm listening this for 20 minutes in a row!  rofl

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 09:01:43 PM »

Man this is some of the best news ever. Axl and Sebastian are 2 of my favorite singers of all time so this gets me so damn excited. I hope he jams with the band at the nyc shows.
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 09:08:08 PM »

Bach rules, i dont think ive ever seen or heard the guy when hes not had a story to tell that has cracked me up. Has anyone seen the footage of him from the short GnR doc channel 4 in the UK did a few years back. Bach is being interviewed about the time his band was opening for Guns, they got to the end of their set and Axl hadnt shown up..... the Guns tour manager was at the side of the stage pleading them to carry on playing...... he's like "dude we dont have any more songs, we've played them all, what the fuck do you want me to do" so they ended up playing half their set again. Then 4 hours later or something Bach is in the corridoor backstage, Axl still hadnt shown up, he sees all this activity in the distance, sees that its Axl who has just shown up....... runs up to him and goes "dude where were you"......... Axls response........ "was taking a shower"! hahaha Classic!

If someone has this clip i would love to see it again!

Jonx
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 09:10:39 PM »

Bach rules, i dont think ive ever seen or heard the guy when hes not had a story to tell that has cracked me up. Has anyone seen the footage of him from the short GnR doc channel 4 in the UK did a few years back. Bach is being interviewed about the time his band was opening for Guns, they got to the end of their set and Axl hadnt shown up..... the Guns tour manager was at the side of the stage pleading them to carry on playing...... he's like "dude we dont have any more songs, we've played them all, what the fuck do you want me to do" so they ended up playing half their set again. Then 4 hours later or something Bach is in the corridoor backstage, Axl still hadnt shown up, he sees all this activity in the distance, sees that its Axl who has just shown up....... runs up to him and goes "dude where were you"......... Axls response........ "was taking a shower"! hahaha Classic!

Jonx

Just a correction: that guy ALWAYS has a story about ANYONE that you can imagine that will, FOR SURE, cracks you up!!  hihi

Sebastian Bach is the greatest! beer beer

But I'd love to see this video too! rofl
Do you know which show was it?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 09:11:59 PM »

Jonx

Just a correction: that guy ALWAYS has a story about ANYONE that you can imagine that will, FOR SURE, cracks you up!!  hihi

Im pretty sure it was VH1's Most Metal Moments (or something like that).
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »

Jonx

Im pretty sure it was VH1's Most Metal Moments (or something like that).

I meant: which show was that one that Axl was late because he was in the shower? hihi

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: