Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 04:11:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227879 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "Sebastian Bach talks about Axl/GN'R" thread  (Read 67743 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #400 on: December 13, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »

i will buy it whenever it comes out even if it would be the next week or in 2008 i will support them and yeah i'm prolly one of the most positive guys about the new band, but i just wanna say one thing to those who say that in at least 2 weeks of time we will get news, don't take that for granted this is gn'r and we have said so since late july that something will happen whithin the next 2 weeks but it doesn't, ok it's the last 2 weeks of 2006 and axl has said a couple i' times that 2006 is the year and bla bla but really, don't bitch whine and complain if there isn't anything new in these 2 weeks, see it like me, as long as theya re touring and we are getting positive news from the band and bach it will come out one day and it will blow our minds yes peace
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #401 on: December 13, 2006, 05:57:47 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker  smoking
That's ridiculous.
 Roll Eyes

Oh please Efish how the hell is that ridiculous. I've been saying that all year long, it's the only thing I can do to show them that I don't like to be treated like shit.   Roll Eyes ........Don't get me wrong I'll buy it eventually just not in the first couple of months

"treated like shit"?  who the fuck do you think you are?  are you axl's boyfriend?   what the fuck?

you are a guns n roses fan anxious for the release of an album, and NO ONE OWES YOU A GODDAMN THING.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #402 on: December 13, 2006, 07:22:59 PM »

I think this is lame. I've never critisized this bb yet, but we actually have a recent quote from Baz that confirms there IS a release date for ChinDem, and the story gets burried into a "related" thread. For fans looking for positive news about the new album, I don't think it's cool to bury the news story like this. Most members won't find it on page 17 of a 20+ page thread. I didn't even SEE it here. I found out about Baz's quote by doing a daily "Rumor Check" at mygnr, because it was a thread with its own title.

Huh

Just my oppinion.

It is good news IF Baz knows the release date, then there is a release date, and the release may be imminent... emphasis on MAY.  With all the doubt here, it is a small glimmer of hope hihi

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #403 on: December 13, 2006, 09:56:04 PM »

I think this is lame. I've never critisized this bb yet, but we actually have a recent quote from Baz that confirms there IS a release date for ChinDem, and the story gets burried into a "related" thread. For fans looking for positive news about the new album, I don't think it's cool to bury the news story like this. Most members won't find it on page 17 of a 20+ page thread. I didn't even SEE it here. I found out about Baz's quote by doing a daily "Rumor Check" at mygnr, because it was a thread with its own title.

Huh

Just my oppinion.

It is good news IF Baz knows the release date, then there is a release date, and the release may be imminent... emphasis on MAY.  With all the doubt here, it is a small glimmer of hope hihi

Baz knowing the release date is tantamount to him spotting Sasquatch. He knows it now exists but can't convey belief to the rest of the world.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #404 on: December 13, 2006, 10:14:16 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker? smoking
That's ridiculous.
 Roll Eyes

Oh please Efish how the hell is that ridiculous. I've been saying that all year long, it's the only thing I can do to show them that I don't like to be treated like shit.? ?Roll Eyes ........Don't get me wrong I'll buy it eventually just not in the first couple of months

"treated like shit"?? who the fuck do you think you are?? are you axl's boyfriend?? ?what the fuck?

you are a guns n roses fan anxious for the release of an album, and NO ONE OWES YOU A GODDAMN THING.

You're right. GNR doesn't owe us shit. And I don't owe them shit either. Connect the dots.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #405 on: December 13, 2006, 10:22:14 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker  smoking
That's ridiculous.
 Roll Eyes

Oh please Efish how the hell is that ridiculous. I've been saying that all year long, it's the only thing I can do to show them that I don't like to be treated like shit.   Roll Eyes ........Don't get me wrong I'll buy it eventually just not in the first couple of months

"treated like shit"?  who the fuck do you think you are?  are you axl's boyfriend?   what the fuck?

You're right. GNR doesn't owe us shit. And I don't owe them shit either. Connect the dots.

well if you download their CD, you owe them the 15 or 20 bucks or whatever the CD costs.   That is stealing.  Just because the album isn't coming out on your time schedule does't give you the right to be a rotten theif.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #406 on: December 13, 2006, 10:27:40 PM »

Huh

Just my oppinion.

It is good news IF Baz knows the release date, then there is a release date, and the release may be imminent... emphasis on MAY.? With all the doubt here, it is a small glimmer of hope hihi

Baz knowing the release date is tantamount to him spotting Sasquatch. He knows it now exists but can't convey belief to the rest of the world.

actually it does...If he knows the release date, that means IT EXISTS.. it means theres a plan to get the cd out there, its on its way... I dont care if I have the date, but its reassuring to know that its coming out hihi
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #407 on: December 14, 2006, 08:56:57 AM »

Huh

Just my oppinion.

It is good news IF Baz knows the release date, then there is a release date, and the release may be imminent... emphasis on MAY.? With all the doubt here, it is a small glimmer of hope hihi

actually it does...If he knows the release date, that means IT EXISTS.. it means theres a plan to get the cd out there, its on its way... I dont care if I have the date, but its reassuring to know that its coming out hihi

Don't get carried away.  It might mean that he knows the anticipated release date.  If there was a set release date then universal would know about it.   I'm not saying it's impossible that the date has been set and they're keeping it quiet, but I'd say it's more likely that they were shooting for this year, missed the target and they not have a new schedule.   So it could be that it's Q2 and that's as "firm" as it is, and maybe that's what Baz means. 

I wouldn't read too much into it just yet.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
guns_n_motley
« Reply #408 on: December 14, 2006, 09:33:59 AM »

Huh

Just my oppinion.

Don't get carried away.? It might mean that he knows the anticipated release date.? If there was a set release date then universal would know about it.? ?I'm not saying it's impossible that the date has been set and they're keeping it quiet, but I'd say it's more likely that they were shooting for this year, missed the target and they not have a new schedule.? ?So it could be that it's Q2 and that's as "firm" as it is, and maybe that's what Baz means.?

I wouldn't read too much into it just yet.

personally, I think that Universal just COULDNT put chinese democracy out in 2006...they care about sales and $$ and just putting it out there in 2006 wouldnt do that..
slunksoma
Headliner

Here Today...Gone to Bed

« Reply #409 on: December 14, 2006, 09:34:19 AM »

I still cant believe the rumour thread was deleted! Cry
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #410 on: December 14, 2006, 09:35:39 AM »

I still cant believe the rumour thread was deleted! Cry

It's not deleted.  They just decided that rumours about Chinese Democracy aren't relevant anymore and put it in Dead Horse.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
slunksoma
Headliner

Here Today...Gone to Bed

« Reply #411 on: December 14, 2006, 09:36:34 AM »

Ah yes, so used to seeing it at the top of the page! I think thats quite funny how its become "dead horse" material! ok
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #412 on: December 14, 2006, 10:56:53 AM »

lets not turn this thread into then!  otherwise stuff like what Bach just said gets buried.  ok
Edward Rose
« Reply #413 on: December 14, 2006, 11:06:23 AM »

lets not turn this thread into then!  otherwise stuff like what Bach just said gets buried.  ok

It already GOT buried. Right now someone is reading this and wondering what you're talking about because Bach's quote is on page 16 of a 21 page thread.

JMHO of course.
gibb
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #414 on: December 14, 2006, 12:05:34 PM »

FYI, the Bach comments were picked up and posted in an acticle on Rolling Stone, for whatever it's worth.
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #415 on: December 14, 2006, 12:36:19 PM »

If it comes out in '07 I simply wont buy it, i'll become a downloading motherfucker? smoking
That's ridiculous.
 Roll Eyes

Oh please Efish how the hell is that ridiculous. I've been saying that all year long, it's the only thing I can do to show them that I don't like to be treated like shit.? ?Roll Eyes ........Don't get me wrong I'll buy it eventually just not in the first couple of months

"treated like shit"?? who the fuck do you think you are?? are you axl's boyfriend?? ?what the fuck?

well if you download their CD, you owe them the 15 or 20 bucks or whatever the CD costs.? ?That is stealing.? Just because the album isn't coming out on your time schedule does't give you the right to be a rotten theif.

Did you pay for the leaks you downloaded?

Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #416 on: December 14, 2006, 12:42:54 PM »

Everyone should just try to relax a bit.

None of us have any clue what's going on in Axls world.

It's obviously coming out at some point.
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #417 on: December 14, 2006, 01:28:43 PM »

that's what we've been saying for years now...

and this is not the chinese democracy release date rumour thread...

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Edward Rose
« Reply #418 on: December 14, 2006, 02:36:34 PM »

that's what we've been saying for years now...

and this is not the chinese democracy release date rumour thread...

But it turned INTO a ChinDem release date rumor thread because a Bach quote about the release date got burried in here  hihi
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #419 on: December 14, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »

Yeah Baz know the relase date alright....one of the tuesdays left in 2006  rofl

just being a wise ass.

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: