Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:00:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rodeo Drive's Walk of Style show (Feb 8th)  (Read 64446 times)
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #460 on: February 11, 2007, 03:54:18 AM »

it's not just that. it's the whole history of the ems combined with the circumstances of the two pics is what makes it uncool.

and i'll repeat this part again: and i also think axl and baz have no idea about ems. they are both busier than you can imagine and have been so since May of last year. they don't paruze the net everyday like bumble does. .....then ems guys come back with 'axl endorses ems.' it's just not cool.

First of all, you don't know that. What we know is that a big portion of the band knows about, and likes EMS. Sadly the odds of Axl not knowing about it doesn't fall in your favor.

Second of all, so fuckin' what? I wouldn't give a rats ass if I saw a picture of myself 'endorsing' I don't know, Christian contemporary or whatever. It's life, shit happens move on.

It also might be an idea to not get hammered at a place where there are more journalists then anything else. He know the risks.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
Donington2007
« Reply #461 on: February 11, 2007, 03:58:15 AM »

it's not just that. it's the whole history of the ems combined with the circumstances of the two pics is what makes it uncool.

and i'll repeat this part again: and i also think axl and baz have no idea about ems. they are both busier than you can imagine and have been so since May of last year. they don't paruze the net everyday like bumble does. .....then ems guys come back with 'axl endorses ems.' it's just not cool.

First of all, you don't know that. What we know is that a big portion of the band knows about, and likes EMS. Sadly the odds of Axl not knowing about it doesn't fall in your favor.

Second of all, so fuckin' what? I wouldn't give a rats ass if I saw a picture of myself 'endorsing' I don't know, Christian contemporary or whatever. It's life, shit happens move on.

It also might be an idea to not get hammered at a place where there are more journalists then anything else. He know the risks.

the journalists who are invited are following a code of ethics as well. the scum paprazi are outside. those two pics are a perfect example of why an ems guy had to SNEAK in and not get invited.

I'll move on when ems doesn't have the pic at their web site any more. which should be soon if it's not a big deal like you say.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #462 on: February 11, 2007, 04:00:52 AM »

the journalists who are invited are following a code of ethics as well. the scum paprazi are outside. those two pics are a perfect example of why an ems guy had to SNEAK in and not get invited.

I'll move on when ems doesn't have the pic at their web site any more. which should be soon if it's not a big deal like you say.

I ask again, what's the issue here? Is it principal, or is it actual? If it's principal I can respect that, but I don't see any other reason for taking offense by this.

Donington2007
« Reply #463 on: February 11, 2007, 04:06:43 AM »

i wont answer the question because youre avoiding other good points. namely how ems just got reemed in this thread by an insider.

also, this

is in contradiction to this

You act like they're little children too drunk to remember their names. Jesus, I've been hammered too, doesn't mean I can't control myself.

and i'll say it again. the whole thing just wreaks of an aspect of desperation to gain attention to ems. and why do you think the person who took the pictures with axl and baz cropped himself out? i've NEVER seen a real fan come back with pictures like that and didn't show themselves. it's because he knows how hated ems is by some people because of many reasons.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #464 on: February 11, 2007, 04:17:11 AM »

i wont answer the question because youre avoiding other good points. namely how ems just got reemed in this thread by an insider.

also, this

is in contradiction to this

You act like they're little children too drunk to remember their names. Jesus, I've been hammered too, doesn't mean I can't control myself.

and i'll say it again. the whole thing just wreaks of an aspect of desperation to gain attention to ems. and why do you think the person who took the pictures with axl and baz cropped himself out? i've NEVER seen a real fan come back with pictures like that and didn't show themselves. it's because he knows how hated ems is by some people because of many reasons.

Which insider is that? All I know is that if gn'r doesn't want something posted on this board they get their way. Until Jarmo removes it I won't believe the speculations of 'some poster'.

And it's not contradictions, merely 2 takes on a situation.

The rest is just wishfull speculation on your part. Act of desperation? Not wanting to show yourself to the whole world? EMS hated? You don't know these things. Even if you did you're still avoiding my central question, what is the big deal? Where's the damage? Where's the holocaust?

This is the most fun thing that has happened since last year, fans are having fun, and so far no complaints from anyone with a reason to. All I see is a couple of over sensitive fans who think they know how everybody feels.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #465 on: February 11, 2007, 04:29:49 AM »

Bye bye.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: