Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 08:08:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is the old GNR lineup on the new RS cover?
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is the old GNR lineup on the new RS cover?  (Read 65038 times)
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #440 on: August 07, 2007, 02:13:56 AM »

Appetite For Destruction Turns 20

John Nagle: The new issue of "Rolling Stone" came in the mail last week, and five pieces of Hollywood street trash stared back at me. I felt the same twinge that I felt the first time I held their debut record in my hand a decade ago: "These guys are going to corrupt me, and I love it." I looked at the headline and couldn't believe what it said: "Appetite Turns 20." The picture was 20 years old, but it didn't feel that way. Guns N' Roses remained forever young in print. I put the record on that night, and even though I know the record like I know the grooves of my fingers, I still felt like I was doing something dangerous. Axl had one thing to say about my sentiment: "You think you're so cool?.why don't you just??.FUCK OFF!"

411mania.com

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #441 on: August 08, 2007, 04:08:48 PM »

Guns N? Roses in Rolling Stone: The Cover Stories
8/8/07, 3:00 pm EST

When Guns N? Roses graced the most recent cover of Rolling Stone to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of their landmark album Appetite for Destruction, it obviously wasn?t the band?s first time on our top page. Click here for three of their previous RS covers...

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #442 on: August 08, 2007, 04:58:40 PM »

When Guns N? Roses graced the most recent cover of Rolling Stone to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of their landmark album Appetite for Destruction, it obviously wasn?t the band?s first time on our top page. Click here for three of their previous RS covers...

Thanks for posting this link. I don't really go to Rolling Stone's website ever so it's cool when people drop by w/ links.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #443 on: August 08, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »

i know its difficult to know this, but anyone knows if this will appear in the mexican version? the one for august has the girl from lost in the cover .  i will buy the american if i see it, its not that difficult but not in many stores have it.
Olorin
« Reply #444 on: August 08, 2007, 05:50:22 PM »

Brilliant reading those interviews, thanks.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #445 on: August 08, 2007, 09:21:36 PM »

Remember Beatiful !! I Alive This Time !!

Thankz Friends.

beer

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #446 on: August 08, 2007, 10:53:25 PM »

Brilliant reading those interviews, thanks.
Those were really good articles, actually still in the midst of reading them.  Refreshing information that ALL people on this board should read outlining exactly why the Use Your Illusion records were delayed.  I really just became a fan of the band after those albums were released so I wasn't really aware of the whole situation.  Sounds eerily familiar with what's going on today.  It was worth the wait for UYI's.  I hold out hope that it will be worth the wait for Chinese Democracy too.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
stolat
Banned
VIP

Brains and Beauty are a lethal combination!

« Reply #447 on: August 25, 2007, 08:18:22 AM »

Is P. J. O'Rouke still the editor of RS magazine?

Eat cake or Fuck Off.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: