Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:54:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227879 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DJ Ashba Decides To Make Sixx:A.M. His "Main Priority"  (Read 66356 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #380 on: July 26, 2015, 09:41:16 AM »

Here is your post excerpt- You clearly claim that he writes "everything" in Sixx AM, which is not true. You also insinuated that the RRHOF was some sort of "sore subject" with  "you all" and it is not an issue at all with me.

" DJ is the same guy where ever he is. . He writes everything in SixxAM, do you think his GnR output is going to be drastically different? "

Here are the credits on Modern Vintage:

Credits
DJ Ashba
Composer, Group Member, Guitar, Guitar (Rhythm)
P.R. Brown
Design, Photography
Blair Daly
Composer
Dave Donnelly
Mastering
Jeff Fabb
Drums
James Michael
Composer, Engineer, Group Member, Guitar, Keyboards, Mixing, Producer, Vocals
Ric Ocasek
Composer
Sixx: A.M.
Primary Artist
Nikki Sixx
Bass, Composer, Group Member

http://www.allmusic.com/album/modern-vintage-mw0002718137

Here is your quote about the RRHOF-

quote author=C0ma link=topic=66328.msg1390207#msg1390207 date=1437796649]

Yes, because Hanoi Rocks are in the same relative ball park as the two members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that you just lumped them in with. Sorry about the HOF reference I know that is a sore subject with you all...

[/quote]

This is where the 'R' word gets applied... He is listed as Composer on Nearly every song the band had recorded. I stand by my statement that he writes 'Everything'

You never answered my question... Would you say Axl writes or has a hand in writing 'everything' in Guns N' Roses?
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #381 on: July 26, 2015, 12:41:16 PM »

I guess that isn't the most optimism spawning news, but at this point I won't jump to any conclusions. I hope all is well with the band and with all of you on the boards!

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
westcoast_junkie
VIP

Here to hell, gone today....

« Reply #382 on: July 26, 2015, 03:45:16 PM »

Hanoi is the shit!  Just because a poll would favourise Queen or Elton does not mean the music is better. McCoy wrote almost everything of the old stuff. Maybe he could step in while DJ tours together with Sixx  Wink

Life is what happens in-between each fight on the message board....
OscarAxl22
VIP

« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2015, 06:12:08 PM »

Hanoi is the shit!  Just because a poll would favourise Queen or Elton does not mean the music is better. McCoy wrote almost everything of the old stuff. Maybe he could step in while DJ tours together with Sixx  Wink

Especially a poll that allows u to vote once an hour  Wink
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #384 on: July 26, 2015, 06:30:07 PM »

Here is your post excerpt- You clearly claim that he writes "everything" in Sixx AM, which is not true. You also insinuated that the RRHOF was some sort of "sore subject" with  "you all" and it is not an issue at all with me.

" DJ is the same guy where ever he is. . He writes everything in SixxAM, do you think his GnR output is going to be drastically different? "

Here are the credits on Modern Vintage:

Credits
DJ Ashba
Composer, Group Member, Guitar, Guitar (Rhythm)
P.R. Brown
Design, Photography
Blair Daly
Composer
Dave Donnelly
Mastering
Jeff Fabb
Drums
James Michael
Composer, Engineer, Group Member, Guitar, Keyboards, Mixing, Producer, Vocals
Ric Ocasek
Composer
Sixx: A.M.
Primary Artist
Nikki Sixx
Bass, Composer, Group Member

http://www.allmusic.com/album/modern-vintage-mw0002718137

Here is your quote about the RRHOF-

quote author=C0ma link=topic=66328.msg1390207#msg1390207 date=1437796649]

Yes, because Hanoi Rocks are in the same relative ball park as the two members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame that you just lumped them in with. Sorry about the HOF reference I know that is a sore subject with you all...

This is where the 'R' word gets applied... He is listed as Composer on Nearly every song the band had recorded. I stand by my statement that he writes 'Everything'

You never answered my question... Would you say Axl writes or has a hand in writing 'everything' in Guns N' Roses?
[/quote]

You were clearly wrong, he doesn't write everything, You clearly don't have a grasp on that definition:

Everything
[ev-ree-thing]
pronoun
every, thing or particular of an aggregate or total; all.

I honestly think you are projecting with the R word, out of a sense of inadequacy. I support a charity for Autism, so I'm not fond of the word whether used by wannabe cyberbullies like yourself, or out in the real world by cruel and callous people.
I also think the actual definition could apply more to you, than me.

re?tard?ed
adjective
less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age.

I assumed your question regarding Axl was rhetorical, I also assume everyone around these parts is aware of his writing credits.  rofl
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:43:16 PM by EmilyGNR » Logged

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #385 on: July 26, 2015, 06:32:13 PM »

I guess that isn't the most optimism spawning news, but at this point I won't jump to any conclusions. I hope all is well with the band and with all of you on the boards!

Hi Rudy, I'm sure things will work out without some of this miraculous unsolicited amateur advice that is offered up across the forums.

Good to hear from you love

"Shut the fuck up."
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #386 on: July 26, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »

Hanoi Rocks is great, and underestimated by many- I own several of their albums and a few boots  ok

"Shut the fuck up."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: