Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:31:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eddie Trunk On Reunion Rumors. Hear Him Out.  (Read 65478 times)
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #380 on: December 18, 2015, 07:23:39 AM »

Eddie Trunk@

Spoke to @Slash last night and he said he is working on new songs for the next Conspirators album.

https://twitter.com/EddieTrunk/status/677356288137953281

It is a disappointment.

I expected more from Axl Rose, expect more respect for the fans who follow him for decades .

I wish a Merry Christmas to Axl Rose, and that one day he respects the fans that made him famous and full of money
Your expectation is your problem. And you're creating your disappointing conclusions. No one other than those directly involved know anything. Eddie Trunk knows nothing. He's only self-promoting and purporting his own self-appointed, self-proclaimed authority.
Wishing Axl Rose a Merry Christmas is a wasted gesture. He does not know you. He will not receive your wish. Because of your complete lack of relationship, using his name in such an knowingly empty pleasantry is blatantly spiteful and callous.
Who are you to claim what deems his behavior disrespectful? What has he done other than deliver Guns N' Roses in the best way possible for all those decades? What could you possibly know about his business?
You come across as selfish and ungrateful.

Wonderful

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #381 on: December 18, 2015, 07:40:08 AM »

Right?

Makes sense.

Maybe next time you want to make an uneducated generalization, you could make one about how no other fanbases compared refugees trying to survive with releasing an album?

Look, We Joke.  We Break Balls.  Sometimes, We Outright Fight.  But Anyone Still Choosing To Post Here, We Are All On The Same Team.

That's pretty cute. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #382 on: December 18, 2015, 07:46:25 AM »

Team HTGTH

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Slashrose
Rocker

Twitter - @sonicmonstersk8

« Reply #383 on: December 18, 2015, 07:50:12 AM »

It is a disappointment.

I expected more from Axl Rose, expect more respect for the fans who follow him for decades .

I wish a Merry Christmas to Axl Rose, and that one day he respects the fans that made him famous and full of money

Sorry your Christmas was ruined.

/jarmo

Sure.

I'm fucked
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #384 on: December 18, 2015, 08:40:44 AM »

Is Fernando's announcement considered clickbait ?  Wink

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #385 on: December 18, 2015, 09:15:38 AM »

Hahahaha

Legit question.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2015, 09:44:15 AM »

Only if he creates a blog or "news" site and posts

"You won't believe what's in store next for GNR-  Click here to find out!"

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2015, 11:38:34 AM »

Only if he creates a blog or "news" site and posts

"You won't believe what's in store next for GNR-  Click here to find out!"

Oh, he would have to be proactive about it?

He's got no worries then.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2015, 11:39:08 AM »

Hahahaha

Legit question.

Not really.

I mean you can question his motives or whatever, but its not clickbait. He's not running a blog, or a news site, and using misleading or over sensationalized headlines to drive web traffic to it. Hell, even here on htgth, its buried in a completely different topic...it doesn't even have its own discussion thread. Nor does it have an article link on the main page.

So, no..not clickbait. At all.

Sort of on that same note...are we sure that news he was talking about wasnt the merch site revamp/relaunch? He mentioned that some time later....i was never sure if that was the original news he was talking about or not.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2015, 01:51:31 PM »

Sort of on that same note...are we sure that news he was talking about wasnt the merch site revamp/relaunch? He mentioned that some time later....i was never sure if that was the original news he was talking about or not.

Well my god, I think we would all hope that wasn't it.

He dropped that "2-4 months" line when we were asking him about band defections and what the plan was going forward. 

I would certainly hope his answer to such was not to tell us to us to sit tight, because the 'Welcome To The Jingle' shirts were already being produced.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #390 on: December 18, 2015, 02:13:18 PM »

He dropped that "2-4 months" line when we were asking him about band defections and what the plan was going forward. 

I would certainly hope his answer to such was not to tell us to us to sit tight, because the 'Welcome To The Jingle' shirts were already being produced.

I know we hope it....i mean, i do to. But are we sure?

I mean, the new "old" merch was a pretty big deal, here.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #391 on: December 18, 2015, 02:19:24 PM »

Well, no, not really.  And I can't say I'd be shocked if they tried to run that up that flagpole.

Just another in a line of "well, technically...technically, I'm saying...." sort of explanations from them.  If we even got that much.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #392 on: December 18, 2015, 03:32:52 PM »

Well, no, not really.  And I can't say I'd be shocked if they tried to run that up that flagpole.

Just another in a line of "well, technically...technically, I'm saying...." sort of explanations from them.  If we even got that much.

Poor you, nobody holds your hand and informs you with step by step on internal GNR business. You are so abused  crying

When there is information ready, it will be publicly shared.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2015, 03:44:30 PM »

Poor you, nobody holds your hand and informs you with step by step on internal GNR business. You are so abused  crying

When there is information ready, it will be publicly shared.

Well, actually, to be honest?  That is sort of hard to understand.

Can you shed any light?

GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2015, 04:14:09 PM »

Are people really losing their minds because Slash is working on other songs as if thats the only possible thing he could be doing now. Seriously people get off the ledge's. there are alot of musicians today as we know who have multiple bands they play in look at DJ Ashba people can multi task whos to say slash can't be working on his own stuff while potential reunion with Axl is also in the works.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2015, 06:34:02 PM »

there are alot of musicians today as we know who have multiple bands they play in look at DJ Ashba people can multi task

Guess you haven't heard:  Dj quit GNR to focus on his other band.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2015, 06:54:00 PM »

I dont think this is the case. I think if that were the case, then after the old new merch/welcome to the jingle stuff came around and we were still discussing the announcement, someone would have told us "hey guys, that was the announcement. stop waiting for another one."

and i also dont think it was going to be about a new website either, since he already said they were working on a new website or something. so that and the announcement also seemed to be two different things.

who knows, maybe the announcement is being saved as a christmas present or another reason to celebrate on new years.

any input you could give, jarmo? do you think weve already received the announcement Fernando was talking about, or do you think he was talking about something else? i think many of us are under the impression that the upcoming announcent was not about merch.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
GNR4LIFEJD
Rocker

« Reply #397 on: December 18, 2015, 07:43:03 PM »

there are alot of musicians today as we know who have multiple bands they play in look at DJ Ashba people can multi task

Guess you haven't heard:  Dj quit GNR to focus on his other band.

Yes i know that. And how do we know he didn't work on GNR material while also doing sixx a.m. stuff. The point was that alot of musicians these days are involved in multiple bands.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #398 on: December 18, 2015, 08:47:07 PM »

I dont think this is the case. I think if that were the case, then after the old new merch/welcome to the jingle stuff came around and we were still discussing the announcement, someone would have told us "hey guys, that was the announcement. stop waiting for another one."

and i also dont think it was going to be about a new website either, since he already said they were working on a new website or something. so that and the announcement also seemed to be two different things.

I agree with this, pretty much.

Not that there is not a market for that merch, because I'm sure there is.  But I don't really think he'd treat that like huge news and try and build it up.

ice cream sand pig
VIP

startled by a skeleton that failed the challenge

« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2015, 09:16:04 PM »

I agree with this, pretty much.

Not that there is not a market for that merch, because I'm sure there is.  But I don't really think he'd treat that like huge news and try and build it up.

the merch is great. my old lady surprised me with a long sleeve afd cross shirt in the mail the other day, along with a hundred bucks to spend on video games and a can of san marcos whole jalapenos... you cant really get jalapenos in japan, so its really awesome and nostalgic to have them here.

but anyway, the announcement is the main reason i keep coming back every day. if i know its not coming, thats my cue to forget about gnr for a while, take a break, stop fixating on it so much. not trying to force info out of anyone or sound demanding, but if the announcement was about the merch, that would definitely be nice to know.

anonymous communication sucks like a pleco

trolls spin webs i squirm like a gecko

noticed from the get go that my ego doesn't let go

mad like POTUS, less privelleged, more ghetto
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: